First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply TALK PEOPLE!!UR CHANCE TO TALK!!!!
Posted 6/4/09

-Rae- wrote:


Chara-Miki wrote:


-Rae- wrote:

here goes........................................... I THINK YOU'RE ALL INSANE AND INSANELY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles miki into mudpit*


u can be insane w/ us u know...IS FUN!!!!!!! REALLY FUN!!!!!!!!!!! FUN!!!!!!!!!! YES IT IS!!!!!!! hehehehe *tackles rae-chan into mudpit* hehehe WE ALL COVERED IN MUD SIS!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! *throws rae-chan sis n den gets away n den RUNS FAST N LEAVES RAE-CHAN ON DA MUD!!!* wahahahahahahaahahahahha


*jumps up and chases after miki and tackles her into yucky pond, then jumps out and runs after someone else....* lol, you're right, being insane is fun!!!!!



NO!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! dis cant be happening to me!!!!!!! NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe ...now me is yucky pond monster hunting rae-chan for da rest of her life!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! *lightning strikes* MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil eyes* MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........ooooooooooooh......who u running after now????ooooooooooooh???? who????? of course being insane is fun!!!!!! das why im INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pond monster flies* WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I LOVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pond monster keeps flying*............ WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLY RAE-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!FLY!!!!!!!!!!! FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/4/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


Chara-Miki wrote:

MIKI!!!!!!!! Silly you!!! XD

YES SILLY ME!!!!!! U SILLY TOO!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL SILLY!!!!!!! N DEN DA WORLD I GONNA GO NUTS!!!!!!! N WE ALL GONNA BE NUTS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA



YE!!!!!!! RITE!!!! MUHAHAHHAA


HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! satoko u know it will happen!!!!!!!!! U KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!! IS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! DA WORLD IS GONNA GO NUTS N WE ALL GONNA BE NUTS!!!!!!!! U KNOW IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! U JUST KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*pokes u hard* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! U HAVE TO ADMIT IT SATOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/4/09

I_Hate_Maths wrote:

::w00t:


hahaha silly sis!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna do silly faces w/ ya!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha ur so silly!!!!!!!!!!! *pokes u* hahahaha HERE DEY COME!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha ..........>>>>>>>>>>>> YAY!!!!!!!!!!! IM WACKO N A NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!! IAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............ IM A NINJA SHANSHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jode's Coterie
50349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / *_* living in my...
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

Chara-Miki wrote:


I_Hate_Maths wrote:

::w00t:


hahaha silly sis!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna do silly faces w/ ya!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha ur so silly!!!!!!!!!!! *pokes u* hahahaha HERE DEY COME!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha ..........>>>>>>>>>>>> YAY!!!!!!!!!!! IM WACKO N A NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!! IAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............ IM A NINJA SHANSHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOL no crazy is not allowed to be ninja!mwahahahaah! give u ahug sis!!hehehehehe!!kiss kiss!!mwahahaahah!!!
Jode's Coterie
50349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / *_* living in my...
Offline
Posted 6/4/09 , edited 6/4/09

Chara-Miki wrote:


-Rae- wrote:


Chara-Miki wrote:


-Rae- wrote:

here goes........................................... I THINK YOU'RE ALL INSANE AND INSANELY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles miki into mudpit*


u can be insane w/ us u know...IS FUN!!!!!!! REALLY FUN!!!!!!!!!!! FUN!!!!!!!!!! YES IT IS!!!!!!! hehehehe *tackles rae-chan into mudpit* hehehe WE ALL COVERED IN MUD SIS!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! *throws rae-chan sis n den gets away n den RUNS FAST N LEAVES RAE-CHAN ON DA MUD!!!* wahahahahahahaahahahahha


*jumps up and chases after miki and tackles her into yucky pond, then jumps out and runs after someone else....* lol, you're right, being insane is fun!!!!!



NO!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! dis cant be happening to me!!!!!!! NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe ...now me is yucky pond monster hunting rae-chan for da rest of her life!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! *lightning strikes* MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil eyes* MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........ooooooooooooh......who u running after now????ooooooooooooh???? who????? of course being insane is fun!!!!!! das why im INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pond monster flies* WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I LOVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pond monster keeps flying*............ WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLY RAE-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!FLY!!!!!!!!!!! FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

>>>LOL IF THE PEOPLE ON EARTH BECOME NUTS WE JUST NED TO CHANGE THE NAME EARTH TO NUTS PLANETS WERE U AS A PRESIDENT OF THE NUTS!!MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!
Jode's Coterie
50349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / *_* living in my...
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

Chara-Miki wrote:


I_Hate_Maths wrote:


Chara-Miki wrote:


I_Hate_Maths wrote:


..LOL ur here talking random again sis miki oh noo arrgg-chan!!hehehehe!! so so so!!what now darling!!! OMG imma also dont knw wat to say or do!!! we can think of a topic to talk about!!!!



mmmmmmmmmm SIS!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha yeah i know...hey i did say talk random stuff!!!!!!! so im SAFE!!!!!!!! teehee ...wat now???? mmmmmmmmm............. ummmmmmm..........don know haha!!!! so wat chu wanna talk bout????? any suggestions???

>>>hmmmm wanna become an emo??? jokies!!hehehehehe!! LOL random stuffs so imma gonna POKES u now!!mwahahaah!!!




SURE SIS!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA BE EMO W/ YA!!!!!!!!!!! *becomes emo n says*......life sucks...*cut arm*.....<----dat is true though... teehee JOKIES TOO!!!!!!!! POKES CHU BACK REALLY HARD UR TUMMY HURTS!!!!!!!!!! MOAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! MOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!......
mmmmmmmm les talk random stuff!!!!!!!!! YES LES!!!!!!!!!

LOL I DO DAT A WHILE BACK!MWAHAHAHHA!! EVERYONE KNOWS BUT U KNOW NOTHING!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Jode's Coterie
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pacific
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

I_Hate_Maths wrote:


Chara-Miki wrote:


-Rae- wrote:


Chara-Miki wrote:


-Rae- wrote:

here goes........................................... I THINK YOU'RE ALL INSANE AND INSANELY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles miki into mudpit*


u can be insane w/ us u know...IS FUN!!!!!!! REALLY FUN!!!!!!!!!!! FUN!!!!!!!!!! YES IT IS!!!!!!! hehehehe *tackles rae-chan into mudpit* hehehe WE ALL COVERED IN MUD SIS!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! *throws rae-chan sis n den gets away n den RUNS FAST N LEAVES RAE-CHAN ON DA MUD!!!* wahahahahahahaahahahahha


*jumps up and chases after miki and tackles her into yucky pond, then jumps out and runs after someone else....* lol, you're right, being insane is fun!!!!!



NO!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! dis cant be happening to me!!!!!!! NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe ...now me is yucky pond monster hunting rae-chan for da rest of her life!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! *lightning strikes* MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil eyes* MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........ooooooooooooh......who u running after now????ooooooooooooh???? who????? of course being insane is fun!!!!!! das why im INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pond monster flies* WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I LOVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pond monster keeps flying*............ WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLY RAE-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!FLY!!!!!!!!!!! FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

>>>LOL IF THE PEOPLE ON EARTH BECOME NUTS WE JUST NED TO CHANGE THE NAME EARTH TO NUTS PLANETS WERE U AS A PRESIDENT OF THE NUTS!!MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!


OOoooooooo, I'm gonna get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jode's Coterie
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

Chara-Miki wrote:

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! satoko u know it will happen!!!!!!!!! U KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!! IS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! DA WORLD IS GONNA GO NUTS N WE ALL GONNA BE NUTS!!!!!!!! U KNOW IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! U JUST KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*pokes u hard* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! U HAVE TO ADMIT IT SATOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


=__________________________________=
Jode's Coterie
50349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / *_* living in my...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>>>>ah u said oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!hehehehe!!nice!! (repeat) oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
(dis tym w/echo)
Jode's Coterie
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

I_Hate_Maths wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>>>>ah u said oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!hehehehe!!nice!! (repeat) oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
(dis tym w/echo)


hahaha....XD yea...i said OI...is it nice??for me not..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.