First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What do u think about this group?
Posted 5/24/09
What do u really think of it? !!!!!!!!!! this group is awsome and everyone's too!!!!!!!!
Posted 5/24/09
its a cool and cute group and it looks fun ^^
Sports Captin
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/24/09
It looks like a fun grup
Posted 5/24/09
it looks like a really sweet and cute group....i'm gonna try be active all the time :3
Student
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / california
Offline
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09
This is a cute group, i think you should make campus forum, cafeteria, gym, ..... Can i be a moderator so i can create those forum?
Posted 5/25/09

snowbird_petit wrote:

This is a cute group, i think you should make campus forum, cafeteria, gym, ..... Can i be a moderator so i can create those forum?
Okay u can.

Student
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / california
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

Angela210 wrote:


snowbird_petit wrote:

This is a cute group, i think you should make campus forum, cafeteria, gym, ..... Can i be a moderator so i can create those forum?
Okay u can.



how to apply to be a mod
Posted 5/26/09
It's easy like u can be a club president?
Student Council Member
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bareslake,novascoisa
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
i love this group i would like to make fourms can i be mod?
Posted 6/28/09

Icefang123 wrote:

i love this group i would like to make fourms can i be mod?

YEs u can
Posted 7/5/09
This group is really cool... Idea is good and the people how much I do know, too =)
Posted 7/17/09

Uthius wrote:

This group is really cool... Idea is good and the people how much I do know, too =)
THANK

Student
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
the group looks fun but i hope the activeness keeps up
Posted 8/4/09
Same for me especially that it goes into the RP round tomorrow
Student
4779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oblong Illinois
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
its more then good its great lol
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.