First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your pirate here
Member
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
Username: IceCreamGoddes
Name: Marian Dale
Age: 17
Position: Navigator/ ghost ship
Weapon- dual daggers
Bio: hotblooded but calm and calculating, this girl is full off contradictions. She's good at her job, that's ceryain. why she ever decided to sail the seas is unknown, but rumors say it's to regain an important treasure... who knows??
Pic:
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

IceCreamGoddes wrote:

Username: IceCreamGoddes
Name: Marian Dale
Age: 17
Position: Navigator/ ghost ship
Weapon- dual daggers
Bio: hotblooded but calm and calculating, this girl is full off contradictions. She's good at her job, that's ceryain. why she ever decided to sail the seas is unknown, but rumors say it's to regain an important treasure... who knows??
Pic:


Added!
Posted 5/27/09 , edited 5/27/09
Username-Lizajan
Name-Layla
Age-18
Position-Quartermaster/ghost ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)-Blade
Bio- Shes a hyper active girl who has a temper problem who doesn't take crap from anyone
Pic-
Posted 5/27/09

lizajan wrote:

Username-Lizajan
Name-Kira
Age-18
Position-Quartermaster/ghost ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)-Blade
Bio- Shes a hyper active girl who has a temper problem who doesn't take crap from anyone
Pic-


sry but that pics already been used and the name has been taken as well we'll keep the spot open for u though
Posted 5/27/09

Teito-Klein wrote:


lizajan wrote:

Username-Lizajan
Name-Kira
Age-18
Position-Quartermaster/ghost ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)-Blade
Bio- Shes a hyper active girl who has a temper problem who doesn't take crap from anyone
Pic-


sry but that pics already been used and the name has been taken as well we'll keep the spot open for u though


Oh ok just let me edit my other post
Posted 5/27/09

lizajan wrote:

Username-Lizajan
Name-Layla
Age-18
Position-Quartermaster/ghost ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)-Blade
Bio- Shes a hyper active girl who has a temper problem who doesn't take crap from anyone
Pic-





Teito-Klein wrote:


lizajan wrote:

Username-Lizajan
Name-Kira
Age-18
Position-Quartermaster/ghost ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)-Blade
Bio- Shes a hyper active girl who has a temper problem who doesn't take crap from anyone
Pic-


sry but that pics already been used and the name has been taken as well we'll keep the spot open for u though


hows that
Posted 5/27/09

lizajan wrote:


lizajan wrote:

Username-Lizajan
Name-Layla
Age-18
Position-Quartermaster/ghost ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)-Blade
Bio- Shes a hyper active girl who has a temper problem who doesn't take crap from anyone
Pic-





Teito-Klein wrote:


lizajan wrote:

Username-Lizajan
Name-Kira
Age-18
Position-Quartermaster/ghost ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)-Blade
Bio- Shes a hyper active girl who has a temper problem who doesn't take crap from anyone
Pic-


sry but that pics already been used and the name has been taken as well we'll keep the spot open for u though


hows that


that works
Posted 5/27/09

Teito-Klein wrote:


lizajan wrote:


lizajan wrote:

Username-Lizajan
Name-Layla
Age-18
Position-Quartermaster/ghost ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)-Blade
Bio- Shes a hyper active girl who has a temper problem who doesn't take crap from anyone
Pic-





Teito-Klein wrote:


lizajan wrote:

Username-Lizajan
Name-Kira
Age-18
Position-Quartermaster/ghost ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)-Blade
Bio- Shes a hyper active girl who has a temper problem who doesn't take crap from anyone
Pic-


sry but that pics already been used and the name has been taken as well we'll keep the spot open for u though


hows that


that works


thx can i rp now
Posted 5/27/09


yep
Member
616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Front of My Co...
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
Username-angelofanime2
Name:Miku
Age:14
Position-bard
Weapons(something that pirates would use)-Daggers
Bio-Since she was young, she has been pickpocketing and stealing from
other people. Blade bumps into her one day and notices her talent. He asks her to join the crew.
Since then she loves to create songs for crewmembers and the captain.
Pic-
Posted 5/27/09

angelofanime2 wrote:

Username-angelofanime2
Name:Miku
Age:14
Position-bard
Weapons(something that pirates would use)-Daggers
Bio-Since she was young, she has been pickpocketing and stealing from
other people. Blade bumps into her one day and notices her talent. He asks her to join the crew.
Since then she loves to create songs for crewmembers and the captain.
Pic-


kk approved
Member
616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Front of My Co...
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
THX
Member
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 5/27/09 , edited 5/27/09
Username-ShadowNotes
Name-Sayuri
Age-16
Position-Gunner/Ghost Ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)- a gun and 2 daggers and also carries a sword around.
Bio- She's a talkative girl and no one ever suspects she's part of the ghost ship but she will give no mercy to anyone who insults her or the Ghost Ship.
Pic-

26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

ShadowNotes wrote:

Username-ShadowNotes
Name-Sayuri
Age-16
Position-Gunner/Ghost Ship
Weapon(something pirates would use)- a gun and 2 daggers and also carries a sword around.
Bio- She's a talkative girl and no one ever suspects she's part of the ghost ship but she will give no mercy to anyone who insults her or the Ghost Ship.
Pic-



Added!
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
Username-karina1998
Name-Courage
Age-16
Position-wich ones r left?
Weapon(something pirates would use)-swords,guns,bombs etc
Bio-she joined the crew thats all known for now
Pic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.