Post Reply The captains room
Posted 5/24/09
here is the captains room.
Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / hiddin in light a...
Offline
Posted 5/24/09
Excuse me but i request a talk with you i just borded but have a few [ahem] matters to atend to aginst the navy of corse but... i would like to join this crew of course i request a ahem private room for my self if you dont mind. [he says and smiels and you can see a set of fangs in his smiel and blood on his robe.
Posted 5/24/09

BakuganMaster12 wrote:

Excuse me but i request a talk with you i just borded but have a few [ahem] matters to atend to aginst the navy of corse but... i would like to join this crew of course i request a ahem private room for my self if you dont mind. [he says and smiels and you can see a set of fangs in his smiel and blood on his robe.


(ooc i'd like to keep this rp to have only humans please)
Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / hiddin in light a...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

Teito-Klein wrote:


BakuganMaster12 wrote:

Excuse me but i request a talk with you i just borded but have a few [ahem] matters to atend to aginst the navy of corse but... i would like to join this crew of course i request a ahem private room for my self if you dont mind. [he says and smiels and you can see a set of fangs in his smiel and blood on his robe.


(ooc i'd like to keep this rp to have only humans please)


oh ok then forget the fangs dosent bother me
Posted 5/25/09

BakuganMaster12 wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:


BakuganMaster12 wrote:

Excuse me but i request a talk with you i just borded but have a few [ahem] matters to atend to aginst the navy of corse but... i would like to join this crew of course i request a ahem private room for my self if you dont mind. [he says and smiels and you can see a set of fangs in his smiel and blood on his robe.


(ooc i'd like to keep this rp to have only humans please)


oh ok then forget the fangs dosent bother me


(ooc and make sure u make a character before u rp)
You must be logged in to post.