First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Boat's Deck
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

Teito-Klein wrote:

Blade- -jumps and will land in the food while still having Rukka attached to me- (oh nooooooo the food XDDD)


Rukka - *looks shocked* Waaaaa BLADE?! WHAT YOU DOING! *struggles*
Posted 5/24/09

LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:

Blade- -jumps and will land in the food while still having Rukka attached to me- (oh nooooooo the food XDDD)


Rukka - *looks shocked* Waaaaa BLADE?! WHAT YOU DOING! *struggles*


Blade- oh crapppp -gettin closer to landin in the food- we gonna smell like food for while (oh no D=)
Posted 5/24/09
Moves the platter jsut in time." DON'T play in it"
Posted 5/24/09
Blade- -falls face first on the wood floor- ow D=
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

Teito-Klein wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:

Blade- -jumps and will land in the food while still having Rukka attached to me- (oh nooooooo the food XDDD)


Rukka - *looks shocked* Waaaaa BLADE?! WHAT YOU DOING! *struggles*


Blade- oh crapppp -gettin closer to landin in the food- we gonna smell like food for while (oh no D=)


Rukka - *looks at Blade with a dark glare* ohhhhhh captin........ *towers over him with a dark grin* you lucky aria was here to move the food!?
Posted 5/24/09

LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:

Blade- -jumps and will land in the food while still having Rukka attached to me- (oh nooooooo the food XDDD)


Rukka - *looks shocked* Waaaaa BLADE?! WHAT YOU DOING! *struggles*


Blade- oh crapppp -gettin closer to landin in the food- we gonna smell like food for while (oh no D=)


Rukka - *looks at Blade with a dark glare* ohhhhhh captin........ *towers over him with a dark grin* you lucky aria was here to move the food!?


Blade- ummmmm look its a bird -points to the sky-
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/24/09


Rukka - HA! i anit that stupid! *crosses arms and walks off*

Posted 5/24/09
Aria continues to eat." You guys going to eat or not, Blade can be punished later."
Posted 5/24/09
Blade- D= no not punished D= father will beat me when we get back to the den
Posted 5/24/09
" Gosh i was kidding" Hands a plate, piled with food.
Posted 5/24/09
Blade- *starts eating* if you say so
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/24/09
Rukka - *Pulls out a locket around her nexk and stares at it*......I need to bring them down soon...im taking to long...*grips onto the locket and stares out to the sea*.....i can sense the navy not far behind us or waiting for us at the next location....*sighs*
Posted 5/24/09
Blade- *walks over to rukka* watcha got there?
Posted 5/24/09 , edited 5/24/09
Puts her empty plate on hte platter and then watches the waves.
Posted 5/24/09
Blade- *yawns* just a little more till we get there
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.