First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Boat's Deck
Posted 5/24/09

exo2400 wrote:


crono1036 wrote:

The navigator? Oh, you mean Miss Rem?
*I ask Ginga...*
I saw her working on it earlier... I don't think she's done with it though...


Ginga- "as i though" starts to stuff all the items and paper back into his big chess



Rem finishes up the map and starts to mark down there current location "Hmm I forgot to show Ginga this"
Posted 5/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


exo2400 wrote:


crono1036 wrote:

The navigator? Oh, you mean Miss Rem?
*I ask Ginga...*
I saw her working on it earlier... I don't think she's done with it though...


Ginga- "as i though" starts to stuff all the items and paper back into his big chess



Rem finishes up the map and starts to mark down there current location "Hmm I forgot to show Ginga this"


Blade- make sure you give it to him next time you see him
Posted 5/24/09


"Sure thing Captain" Rem says
Posted 5/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:



"Sure thing Captain" Rem says


Blade- So how far are we till base?
Posted 5/24/09 , edited 5/24/09


"Well, I say about 2 days. But theres a village coming up soon we can raid it for supplies then the most it will take is 4 days" Rem look at him with a grin
Posted 5/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:



"Well, I say about 2 days. But theres a village coming up soon we can raid it for supplies then the most it will take is 4 days" Rem look at him with a grin


Blade- ok but be sure not to take a whole lot during the raid i don't want to fight the navy just after the journey we just got done with.
Posted 5/24/09


Rem leans back in her chair "Hmm that could be a problem then"
Posted 5/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:



Rem leans back in her chair "Hmm that could be a problem then"


Blade- Do we have enough supplies without raiding the village or do you think we should i heard recently that the navy has 2 new ppl with them i wonder what they are like and just navy dogs like the rest of them
Posted 5/24/09


Rem picks up a book and skims though it "I say we have enough to last us another day maybe if we have luck on our side 2 days"
Posted 5/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:



Rem picks up a book and skims though it "I say we have enough to last us another day maybe if we have luck on our side 2 days"


Blade- Lets wait till the rest of the crew wake up to hear what they have to say for now lets stay here till they wake up rather than keep going.
Posted 5/24/09


"Okay Captain" Rem says
Posted 5/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:



"Okay Captain" Rem says


Blade- So whatcha up to now?
Posted 5/24/09


Rem yawns "I don't know, kinda hungry and tired"
Posted 5/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:



Rem yawns "I don't know, kinda hungry and tired"


Blade- we have left overs of kiras food
Posted 5/24/09


Rem stands up"Maybe later, I should start reading up on that village"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.