First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Semi Finals: Mr. & Miss Summer 2009!
Citizen
10767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
duhh! sna pwedeng makaboto 2 times.iboboto ko talaga si ate liane at si ate claudine.
Posted 6/11/09
nakz, di pala pwedeng bomoto sa isa pang account..sa isang IP add lang ba talaga?
Posted 6/11/09
wala'y tiakasay!! lol
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

nihonggoreano wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:







MS Summer 09 voting link is now available! Sorry for the delay!
http://mssummer2009phil.blogspot.com/



oi oi oi... bat naman napunta pangalan ko jan? hidni naman ako kasali...LOL


Hinde ka nga kasali nag quote lang ako.
Posted 6/11/09

mikomiko123 wrote:


nihonggoreano wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:







MS Summer 09 voting link is now available! Sorry for the delay!
http://mssummer2009phil.blogspot.com/



oi oi oi... bat naman napunta pangalan ko jan? hidni naman ako kasali...LOL


Hinde ka nga kasali nag quote lang ako.


aw... 'me ganun? lol sige my mistake....
Citizen
50136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

honeybeebi wrote:


cindykristel wrote:


honeybeebi wrote:


cindykristel wrote:

i'll vote for honeybeebi coz someone said so....^^


who said it?


sorry...i'm not going to tell u...^^''...coz it's a SECRET!


even if you dont,,i know who..haha


so, who do u think it is?huh!?
Citizen
50136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/11/09


it still doesn't work for me...i'm gonna try it again later....^^''
Citizen
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 6/11/09


We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.


Ayan.
Maya na lang nga.
Citizen
16707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Sa Puso Mo...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

cindykristel wrote:


honeybeebi wrote:


cindykristel wrote:


honeybeebi wrote:


cindykristel wrote:

i'll vote for honeybeebi coz someone said so....^^


who said it?


sorry...i'm not going to tell u...^^''...coz it's a SECRET!


even if you dont,,i know who..haha


so, who do u think it is?huh!?


haha...its a girl right?..haha
Citizen
16707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Sa Puso Mo...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
wala cra n ung sa voting
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

cindykristel wrote:



it still doesn't work for me...i'm gonna try it again later....^^''


Sorry, yes, the link is broken, I will have to start a new poll...
Citizen
50136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/13/09


hahaha...maybe!?hohoho....^0^...i won't say any clue...hehehe...XD
Citizen
50136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

mikomiko123 wrote:


cindykristel wrote:



it still doesn't work for me...i'm gonna try it again later....^^''


Sorry, yes, the link is broken, I will have to start a new poll...


i see...just inform me then...thanks!n_n

Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09





honeybeebi wrote:

wala cra n ung sa voting


I fixed it: http://mrsummer2009phil.blogspot.com/ Sorry for taking so long
Citizen
16707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Sa Puso Mo...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
bwahaha..hanep n contest to..alang ka challenge challenge..nilalampaso lng cla ni roi..haha(ay ksma pla ko)...grabe..sikat n sikat c zorROI
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.