First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
How Many Girls (and maybe even some guys) are tired of people putting women down?
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stupid F-hillz
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
Now i don't know about you girls, but i'm TIRED of guys only looking at a girls A&B, comparing are strength to childern, or cats, and just plain ol being FRICKIN DEGRADING!!! now, if ANYONE wants to oppose my opinions, do it on Another Damn Thread!
2135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Peru :)
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
im tired of it like for many years im just tired of being seen as a piece of meat IM NOT
Posted 12/25/07

kristin586 wrote:

Now i don't know about you girls, but i'm TIRED of guys only looking at a girls A&B, comparing are strength to childern, or cats, and just plain ol being FRICKIN DEGRADING!!! now, if ANYONE wants to oppose my opinions, do it on Another Damn Thread!


^Sooo are you saying that everyone who posts on this thread should agree with you? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I think that not every guy is like that at all! And you're 13 years old?... Why would you care?

(P.S. I'm sure theres a thread like this somewhere...)
4404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Icecream land >:P
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
um... not all of us is like that
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
I agree with BubbleGumx and n_n123 forums are meant for discussion, if only people who are going to post there are to agree with you, some discussion that is. Then everyone would assume that you are right when there is a possibility you are wrong, and the people who disagree are simply not posting because its strictly for agreers only. As for your question, I disagree with you. Although there are quite a few guys that are as you said, they are also a lot of guys that aren't. You shouldn't judge people by their gender, its kind of sexist.

Edit: Spelling Mistake
Edit#2: Spelling mistake again ..
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
i am! they think we cant do anything just because we r girls............
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
i mean i think so! lol.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

n_n303 wrote:

its obvious she's just a bit too excited because she received 500 points and is now able to post threads. honestly just because you have 500 points and are able to post threads doesnt mean you have to (>__>);


i agree with pooh here cause i was excited that i got 500 points but i really dont have any issues right now!!! so im not gonna post any threads!!!....and any way generalizing people can lead to dangerous things!!!...not all men are sexist!!! i sure as hell am not!!
Posted 12/25/07

blue919 wrote:

um... not all of us is like that


uhh...yeah agreed. what are you smoking?
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
lol womanizing is one of the few perks in my day
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
People still put women down? I thought it was the other way around these days. Get your head out of the 20th century!
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

n_n303 wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

its obvious she's just a bit too excited because she received 500 points and is now able to post threads. honestly just because you have 500 points and are able to post threads doesnt mean you have to (>__>);


i agree with pooh here cause i was excited that i got 500 points but i really dont have any issues right now!!! so im not gonna post any threads!!!....and any way generalizing people can lead to dangerous things!!!...not all men are sexist!!! i sure as hell am not!!


dude...o.0 did you just call me "pooh" ?


your avi man no offence intended!!
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

anasuke wrote:

im tired of it like for many years im just tired of being seen as a piece of meat IM NOT


to a guy you're a piece of meat
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

BubbleGumx wrote:


kristin586 wrote:

Now i don't know about you girls, but i'm TIRED of guys only looking at a girls A&B, comparing are strength to childern, or cats, and just plain ol being FRICKIN DEGRADING!!! now, if ANYONE wants to oppose my opinions, do it on Another Damn Thread!


^Sooo are you saying that everyone who posts on this thread should agree with you? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I think that not every guy is like that at all! And you're 13 years old?... Why would you care?

(P.S. I'm sure theres a thread like this somewhere...)


there's a feminism thread but that might be too broad to claim as a duplicate
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.