First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply -Chibi Shop-
Moderator
10154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

Hey just to tell you my computer has been broken adn my files were on them... So I cant give you #1 But I can make another avi. Can I do that?
Moderator
10154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Text- Mermaid-Rina , Mizuki
Number- 1
By Who- ChakraCutie
Did You Pay 2 Pic?- Yes
Did You Invite Your Buddies?- Yes

Evidence ( Just in Case ) spoiler :


Same thing, My computer broke down and my files were in em, I cannot give you #1 but I can make a different avi. Can I do that? If you want you can choose the pic. PLease reply fast! So I can make avis again
Moderator
10154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:

Text- lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan
Number- 1 and 3
By Who- CharkraCutie
Did You Pay 2 Pic?- after this
Did You Invite Your Buddies?- after this



Really sorry! Computer broke down with all my files! I have #3 for you cuz I uploaded it but #1 nuh uh. But Ican make you a different #1
Can I do that? You can choose the pic if you want.Reply fast please.

Also here is #3

27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

ChakraCutie wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Text- Mermaid-Rina , Mizuki
Number- 1
By Who- ChakraCutie
Did You Pay 2 Pic?- Yes
Did You Invite Your Buddies?- Yes

Evidence ( Just in Case ) spoiler :


Same thing, My computer broke down and my files were in em, I cannot give you #1 but I can make a different avi. Can I do that? If you want you can choose the pic. PLease reply fast! So I can make avis again


Well actually can you make teh same thing as numbuh one , but just a different picture ?
If yes then here's teh picture :



Moderator
10154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:


ChakraCutie wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Text- Mermaid-Rina , Mizuki
Number- 1
By Who- ChakraCutie
Did You Pay 2 Pic?- Yes
Did You Invite Your Buddies?- Yes

Evidence ( Just in Case ) spoiler :


Same thing, My computer broke down and my files were in em, I cannot give you #1 but I can make a different avi. Can I do that? If you want you can choose the pic. PLease reply fast! So I can make avis again


Well actually can you make teh same thing as numbuh one , but just a different picture ?
If yes then here's teh picture :





Do you mean same design? if so, I'll try.
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

ChakraCutie wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:


ChakraCutie wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Text- Mermaid-Rina , Mizuki
Number- 1
By Who- ChakraCutie
Did You Pay 2 Pic?- Yes
Did You Invite Your Buddies?- Yes

Evidence ( Just in Case ) spoiler :


Same thing, My computer broke down and my files were in em, I cannot give you #1 but I can make a different avi. Can I do that? If you want you can choose the pic. PLease reply fast! So I can make avis again


Well actually can you make teh same thing as numbuh one , but just a different picture ?
If yes then here's teh picture :





Do you mean same design? if so, I'll try.


Indeed yes , same design .
Moderator
10154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:


ChakraCutie wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:


ChakraCutie wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Text- Mermaid-Rina , Mizuki
Number- 1
By Who- ChakraCutie
Did You Pay 2 Pic?- Yes
Did You Invite Your Buddies?- Yes

Evidence ( Just in Case ) spoiler :


Same thing, My computer broke down and my files were in em, I cannot give you #1 but I can make a different avi. Can I do that? If you want you can choose the pic. PLease reply fast! So I can make avis again


Well actually can you make teh same thing as numbuh one , but just a different picture ?
If yes then here's teh picture :





Do you mean same design? if so, I'll try.


Indeed yes , same design .

Although I will change it a bit. Is that ok?

Moderator
10154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 8/16/09



Kay. I'm done, I think this is the best purple avi I made before. :] Enjoy!


Member
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

ChakraCutie wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:

Text- lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan
Number- 1 and 3
By Who- CharkraCutie
Did You Pay 2 Pic?- after this
Did You Invite Your Buddies?- after this



Really sorry! Computer broke down with all my files! I have #3 for you cuz I uploaded it but #1 nuh uh. But Ican make you a different #1
Can I do that? You can choose the pic if you want.Reply fast please.

Also here is #3



thank you very much. you can make a different 1, you decide the pic but can it be from vocaloid, just type lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan, on it. sorry for late reply
Moderator
10154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:


ChakraCutie wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:

Text- lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan
Number- 1 and 3
By Who- CharkraCutie
Did You Pay 2 Pic?- after this
Did You Invite Your Buddies?- after this



Really sorry! Computer broke down with all my files! I have #3 for you cuz I uploaded it but #1 nuh uh. But Ican make you a different #1
Can I do that? You can choose the pic if you want.Reply fast please.

Also here is #3



thank you very much. you can make a different 1, you decide the pic but can it be from vocaloid, just type lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan, on it. sorry for late reply


As you requested, I made it Vocaloid. I made it this time Kagamine Rin & Len. Here ya are.

Member
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

thanx really love it.
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

ChakraCutie wrote:




Kay. I'm done, I think this is the best purple avi I made before. :] Enjoy!




Indeed it is teh best . TYVM.

Member
7006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / why should u know?
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09
Text-Saya and Diva / sakurafeathers124
Number-2
By Who-XxWinter_MistxX
Did You Pay 2 Pic?- yes
Did You Invite Your Buddies?-yes

pic:
Posted 8/19/09
Text: Alice-Chan
number 4
By xxwinter mistxx
pay2 pic: yes
invite buddies yes
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
text-Yuri555
number-6
by who-XxWinter_MistxX
did u pay 2 pics- yes
did u invite ur buddys-yes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.