First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Sign up here to come to Girls Academy and Boys Acdemy!!!!
Student
2875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
1.Name: Malaysia

2.Age: 17

3.Username: xXVampire_FanaticXx

4.Background: i love to read, music is my life, i was in honers english all 4 years of high school.
Im not shy, very outgoing, im a pretty sweet person =D

5.Like: Sweets and books

6.Dislike: MATH!

7.School Unifrom: 4th year
Posted 6/1/09

xXVampire_FanaticXx wrote:

1.Name: Malaysia

2.Age: 17

3.Username: xXVampire_FanaticXx

4.Background: i love to read, music is my life, i was in honers english all 4 years of high school.
Im not shy, very outgoing, im a pretty sweet person =D

5.Like: Sweets and books

6.Dislike: MATH!

7.School Unifrom: 4th year
I appect it
Student
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
1.Name: Chihiro
2.Age: 15
3.Username: canismajor
4.Background: -
5.Like: swimming, karate
6.Dislike: mean people
7.School Unifrom: 1st
Student Council Member
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bareslake,novascoisa
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
1.Name:Kyo
2.Age:26
3.Username:Darkfang123
4.Background:Love to hang out,talk,clime trees
5.Like:Reading,drawing,swimming
6.Dislike:nothing
7.School Unifrom:???
Posted 6/28/09

Icefang123 wrote:

1.Name:Kyo
2.Age:26
3.Username:Darkfang123
4.Background:Love to hang out,talk,clime trees
5.Like:Reading,drawing,swimming
6.Dislike:nothing
7.School Unifrom:???

I Appcet it.

Posted 7/3/09
1.Name: Andrew

2.Age: 14

3.Username: Uthius

4.Background: Came a month ago from germany also is new to his class. he had the whole month to check up the city and the environment around him to live in his new situation... he just became 15 before he moved aboard with his parents because they got a new job in the near there... he speaks good english and was always the best in the class but is for that bad in math.

5.Like: English, Sci-Fi novels, swimming and soccer, laughing, computers and stuff, helping other people, cats.

6.Dislike: to be around with a girl alone (because he becomes really shy then), math, volleyball, dogs.

7.School Unifrom: 2nd grade
Posted 7/4/09

Uthius wrote:

1.Name: Andrew

2.Age: 14

3.Username: Uthius

4.Background: Came a month ago from germany also is new to his class. he had the whole month to check up the city and the environment around him to live in his new situation... he just became 15 before he moved aboard with his parents because they got a new job in the near there... he speaks good english and was always the best in the class but is for that bad in math.

5.Like: English, Sci-Fi novels, swimming and soccer, laughing, computers and stuff, helping other people, cats.

6.Dislike: to be around with a girl alone (because he becomes really shy then), math, volleyball, dogs.

7.School Unifrom: 2nd grade

I appect.
Student
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09
1.Name: Lynda Jackson
2.Age: 19
3.Username:KyokoRen200
4.Background: Came from a long line of environmentalist so i have a passion for nature, has no siblings, is 5 feet 11 inches, vegetarian, dont use cars or any mechanism that uses oil or gas(no cars, trucks,vans, uses solar power)
5.Like: Football , cricket, scooch(like dodge ball), climbing trees, video games, cooking, swimming, music, mangoes, bananas and watermelon
6.Dislike: pears and strawberries, food that contain any kind of shell fish, pork, shark, whale, ox, deer, shrimp, dolphin, raw meat, or any kind of hunted animal,poachers,
7. School Uniform: (have no idea )
Posted 7/22/09

KyokoRen200 wrote:

1.Name: Lynda Jackson
2.Age: 19
3.Username:KyokoRen200
4.Background: Came from a long line of environmentalist so i have a passion for nature, has no siblings, is 5 feet 11 inches, vegetarian, dont use cars or any mechanism that uses oil or gas(no cars, trucks,vans, uses solar power)
5.Like: Football , cricket, scooch(like dodge ball), climbing trees, video games, cooking, swimming, music, mangoes, bananas and watermelon
6.Dislike: pears and strawberries, food that contain any kind of shell fish, pork, shark, whale, ox, deer, shrimp, dolphin, raw meat, or any kind of hunted animal,poachers,
7. School Uniform: (have no idea )

Okay u r appect to Girls Acdemy and Boys Acdemy.
Student
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/31/09 , edited 7/31/09
1.Name: Ori
2.Age: 14
3.Username: Fourtune-san
4.Background: Can be loud at times, is an otaku and proud of it, loves to eat....and eat.....AND EAT, (but suprisingly, is not fat... reads manga a lot more than the average manga-reader, can do sign language, is a mix of Chinese and Puerto Rican, and likes joining groups on crunchyroll.
5.Like: FOOD.
6.Dislike: MEAN PEOPLE
7.School Unifrom: 3rd.

Please and thank you.
Posted 8/2/09

canismajor wrote:

1.Name: Chihiro
2.Age: 15
3.Username: canismajor
4.Background: -
5.Like: swimming, karate
6.Dislike: mean people
7.School Unifrom: 1st

Thank u and welcome to Girls Acdemy and Boys Acdemy.
Posted 8/2/09

lilisisi wrote:

1.Name: Lissette
2.Age: 12
3.Username: Lilisisi
4.Background:
5.Like: sweets
6.Dislike:
7.School Unifrom:

I appect it and welcome to Girls Acdemy and Boys Acdemy.
Posted 8/2/09

fourtune-san wrote:

1.Name: Ori
2.Age: 14
3.Username: Fourtune-san
4.Background: Can be loud at times, is an otaku and proud of it, loves to eat....and eat.....AND EAT, (but suprisingly, is not fat... reads manga a lot more than the average manga-reader, can do sign language, is a mix of Chinese and Puerto Rican, and likes joining groups on crunchyroll.
5.Like: FOOD.
6.Dislike: MEAN PEOPLE
7.School Unifrom: 3rd.

Please and thank you.

Ur welcome Fourtune-san.
Student
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

Angela210 wrote:


lilisisi wrote:

1.Name: Lissette
2.Age: 12
3.Username: Lilisisi
4.Background:
5.Like: sweets
6.Dislike:
7.School Unifrom:

I appect it and welcome to Girls Acdemy and Boys Acdemy.


thank u ^_^
Posted 8/2/09

lilisisi wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


lilisisi wrote:

1.Name: Lissette
2.Age: 12
3.Username: Lilisisi
4.Background:
5.Like: sweets
6.Dislike:
7.School Unifrom:

I appect it and welcome to Girls Acdemy and Boys Acdemy.


thank u ^_^

UR WELCOME
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.