First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Find A RP Gf/Bf
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

kisakutie wrote:

Name - Sho
Age - 19
Type Of Girl Or Boy Ur Looking For - They have too catch his attention and be okay with lots of sweets, doesn't mid vampires or humans
Pic -


Do You like Rena? Can she be his gf?
Posted 6/5/09


sure~
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09 , edited 6/11/09
Name - Natsumi
Age - 14
Type Of Boy Ur Looking For - Boyy who is mysterious and dark. Someone who is a bit rough at times. Vampire or human.
Pic -

Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
.
Posted 6/6/09
Name - Yoru
Age - 16
Type Of Girl Or Boy Ur Looking For - A girl who is sweet, kind and caring. Someone not so borring.
A girl who isnt afraid to let him drink her blood.
Pic -
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/6/09
NameCroy
Age:16
Type of Girl Ur Looking For-Someone how's kinda tough,pretty,sometimes annoying and Will let him drink her blood. Doesn't matter Human or vampire.
Pic.
(without the cat ears)
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

vue123 wrote:

Name - Yoru
Age - 16
Type Of Girl Or Boy Ur Looking For - A girl who is sweet, kind and caring. Someone not so borring.
A girl who isnt afraid to let him drink her blood.
Pic -


hi hi vue!

Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

NameCroy
Age:16
Type of Girl Ur Looking For-Someone how's kinda tough,pretty,sometimes annoying and Will let him drink her blood. Doesn't matter Human or vampire.
Pic.
(without the cat ears)


can shizuka-chan be his gf?

51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

karina1998 wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

NameCroy
Age:16
Type of Girl Ur Looking For-Someone how's kinda tough,pretty,sometimes annoying and Will let him drink her blood. Doesn't matter Human or vampire.
Pic.
(without the cat ears)


can shizuka-chan be his gf?



Sure.
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

NameCroy
Age:16
Type of Girl Ur Looking For-Someone how's kinda tough,pretty,sometimes annoying and Will let him drink her blood. Doesn't matter Human or vampire.
Pic.
(without the cat ears)


can shizuka-chan be his gf?



Sure.


yay arigato

Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

kisakutie wrote:

I'm bored so yeah~


Name - Yuuji/ Yuu
Age - 18
Type Of Girl Or Boy Ur Looking For - Someone he can get along with , and doesn't mind someone who wanders a lot. He doesn't really care if they're human or vampire.
Pic -

name- Aria
age- 16
type of girl or boy ur looking for- Someone who is calm, and doesn't get too annoyed with ehr hyperness. They've got too grab her interest and can be human or vampire
pic-



hi hi umm can kaname be aria's bf
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/7/09



kisakutie wrote:

I'm bored so yeah~


Name - Yuuji/ Yuu
Age - 18
Type Of Girl Or Boy Ur Looking For - Someone he can get along with , and doesn't mind someone who wanders a lot. He doesn't really care if they're human or vampire.
Pic -

name- Aria
age- 16
type of girl or boy ur looking for- Someone who is calm, and doesn't get too annoyed with ehr hyperness. They've got too grab her interest and can be human or vampire
pic-


Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

kisakutie wrote:



sure~


arigato

Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/7/09

karina1998 wrote:

kisakutie wrote:



sure~


arigato



how about we have them talk some more instead?
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

kisakutie wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


kisakutie wrote:



sure~


arigato


welcome


want to rp?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.