First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
[Movie] Twilight: New Moon
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

aeminence wrote:

TWILIG-


LOL.
3568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia :] woo.
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
:] looks way darker.
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / PHilippines
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
Im also looking forward to this film. I wish they will not cut some parts that is written on the book.
Posted 5/26/09

Gaia93 wrote:

Stupidity has reached a whole different level, I'm just happy I'm not apart of the norm. Thank goodness God has blessed me with a brain and a Above Average IQ with a complete number of brain cells.





I'm blessed too, just with complete stupidity yet I'm not part of the norm either.
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / someplace boring.
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
D:
T_T; why?? D:
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / someplace boring.
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

Kippu wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:

Hugh Laurie's sexier than Rob. Plus, he's got some humour.


I didn't know you were into Hugh.
Hugh is sexy. But still not my cup of tea. If we're going for older guys here. I say george clooney *droools* @_@


freakin george clooney is lve <3

800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
Oh. My. God.

Twilight SUCKED.

A sequel is SO not necessary.
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 'Davao City'
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
yey!
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

shai162000 wrote:

yey!


No.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
OHH POOOLICE! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE YET TO READ (I NEVER WOULD) THE BOOK, I HAVE ALREADY KNOWN WHAT IT WOULD BE ABOUT

okay, bascially guy meets girl. girl falls in love. guy says you cant. girl say i want you. guy says okay. they had sex. they get married. they give birth. happy ending.

damn, why so many people look forward to such stuff?
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

o0James0o wrote:

OHH POOOLICE! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE YET TO READ (I NEVER WOULD) THE BOOK, I HAVE ALREADY KNOWN WHAT IT WOULD BE ABOUT

okay, bascially guy meets girl. girl falls in love. guy says you cant. girl say i want you. guy says okay. they had sex. they get married. they give birth. happy ending.

damn, why so many people look forward to such stuff?


Vampires bodies are dead on the inside, that is why they never age, and illnesses do not effect them.

That being the case, they cannot produce the semen required to impregnate Bella, and Bella in turn cannot have birth.

There goes the whole plot.

13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

_FullMetalAngel wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

OHH POOOLICE! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE YET TO READ (I NEVER WOULD) THE BOOK, I HAVE ALREADY KNOWN WHAT IT WOULD BE ABOUT

okay, bascially guy meets girl. girl falls in love. guy says you cant. girl say i want you. guy says okay. they had sex. they get married. they give birth. happy ending.

damn, why so many people look forward to such stuff?


Vampires bodies are dead on the inside, that is why they never age, and illnesses do not effect them.

That being the case, they cannot produce the semen required to impregnate Bella, and Bella in turn cannot have birth.

There goes the whole plot.



heck?!

Posted 6/1/09
Waiting... Does anyone know when is Eclipse?
Posted 6/1/09

o0James0o wrote:


_FullMetalAngel wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

OHH POOOLICE! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE YET TO READ (I NEVER WOULD) THE BOOK, I HAVE ALREADY KNOWN WHAT IT WOULD BE ABOUT

okay, bascially guy meets girl. girl falls in love. guy says you cant. girl say i want you. guy says okay. they had sex. they get married. they give birth. happy ending.

damn, why so many people look forward to such stuff?


Vampires bodies are dead on the inside, that is why they never age, and illnesses do not effect them.

That being the case, they cannot produce the semen required to impregnate Bella, and Bella in turn cannot have birth.

There goes the whole plot.



heck?!



But Bella does gave birth in Breaking Dawn.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

dLiana wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


_FullMetalAngel wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

OHH POOOLICE! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE YET TO READ (I NEVER WOULD) THE BOOK, I HAVE ALREADY KNOWN WHAT IT WOULD BE ABOUT

okay, bascially guy meets girl. girl falls in love. guy says you cant. girl say i want you. guy says okay. they had sex. they get married. they give birth. happy ending.

damn, why so many people look forward to such stuff?


Vampires bodies are dead on the inside, that is why they never age, and illnesses do not effect them.

That being the case, they cannot produce the semen required to impregnate Bella, and Bella in turn cannot have birth.

There goes the whole plot.



heck?!



But Bella does gave birth in Breaking Dawn.


ok..... so my summery is correct, is it not?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.