First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
(For Girls) what anniversary gift would you give your BF?
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Quezon City - Phi...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09
I’d cook him dinner,
and give him something he liked ...well i hope that he would like
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09
this reeks of a duplicate u could have reworded this to include guys and their GFs...
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
sexual gift?...im sure all straight guys would like that
2228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hamilton.
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
Some Dinner and a sexual gift of course.XDD All straights LOVE that!!
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09
I'd make a big game, which includes going around town, buying certain objects and ingredients, meeting up with people who are helping with the game, and then having him get home by evening to a very pleasant suprise which includes me spilling all the bought ingredients on myself. Naked.

And then of course a sensual and sexual bath. And the night goes on from there, with me fulfilling all his sexual desires. His slave, per se.

Then the following morning is some good old breakfast in bed, with lots of snuggling and sweet pillow talk.

A great guy needs a great girl. ;]
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
Im not a girl but I would want a fleshlight.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bjQmH2Fmqgo/SLW8LJlfN4I/AAAAAAAAAWQ/HjWRbBRYwrg/s400/fleshy.jpg

So I dont get lonely
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
Your girlfriend must not put out. lol.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09

ShockingVibes wrote:

Your girlfriend must not put out. lol.



hmm you got a point there.
Or maybe she will get sad if I wish for that.

I'll just wish for this instead
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ToBK5CKXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
I dunno... something he would like or need maybe
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

Hedbrant wrote:


ShockingVibes wrote:

Your girlfriend must not put out. lol.



hmm you got a point there.
Or maybe she will get sad if I wish for that.

I'll just wish for this instead
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ToBK5CKXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg


LOL.

Make sure she isn't into anal. Or else she'd be twice as sad. xD
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

ShockingVibes wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


ShockingVibes wrote:

Your girlfriend must not put out. lol.



hmm you got a point there.
Or maybe she will get sad if I wish for that.

I'll just wish for this instead
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ToBK5CKXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg


LOL.

Make sure she isn't into anal. Or else she'd be twice as sad. xD


good point.
I'll ask her.

Or maybe I can trade her for this
http://www.fyndtorget.se/users_images/39658.jpg
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

Hedbrant wrote:


ShockingVibes wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


ShockingVibes wrote:

Your girlfriend must not put out. lol.



hmm you got a point there.
Or maybe she will get sad if I wish for that.

I'll just wish for this instead
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ToBK5CKXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg


LOL.

Make sure she isn't into anal. Or else she'd be twice as sad. xD


good point.
I'll ask her.

Or maybe I can trade her for this
http://www.fyndtorget.se/users_images/39658.jpg


I say keep the girl, buy the doll and have a threesome.

... wait, is it still a threesome if one isn't even human? OOO:
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

ShockingVibes wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


ShockingVibes wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


ShockingVibes wrote:

Your girlfriend must not put out. lol.



hmm you got a point there.
Or maybe she will get sad if I wish for that.

I'll just wish for this instead
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ToBK5CKXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg


LOL.

Make sure she isn't into anal. Or else she'd be twice as sad. xD


good point.
I'll ask her.

Or maybe I can trade her for this
http://www.fyndtorget.se/users_images/39658.jpg


I say keep the girl, buy the doll and have a threesome.

... wait, is it still a threesome if one isn't even human? OOO:


I'll make it a threesome

1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

Hedbrant wrote:
I'll make it a threesome

Sweet. 8D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.