Post Reply The Idiotic Prince(Baka Prince) chapter 1
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09
Chapter 1 ~ Introducing the bodyguard!
Kriiing~
Mitsuki: Mou…
Kriing~
Mitsuki: *lazily switched off the alarm clock* … *sigh* it’s school again… jeez!
Introducing, Mitsuki Hanatsuka age 15, average girl (hoho) and somewhat… err… strong…
Mitsuki: wait… *touch something* what is this soft thing… *sees the ‘thing’*
Ken: x3 waffles *sleeping*
Mitsuki: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Ken: *wakes up* O_O huh!? WHAT!??
SLAP!!
Mitsuki: *sips orange juice* -_- you’re the WORST!!!
Ken: T-T *with a mark at his cheek* Mou! It’s a long time we didn’t sleep together…
Mitsuki: we ARE 15 now ken!
Ken: huh!? REALLY!?
Mitsuki: Baka… *slaps forehead*
This idiot boy is Ken Touko, son of the Sun Company’s CEO, repeat, The ONLY son of the the whatever… Mitsuki had to be the bodyguard to him because her family owes his family a BIG sum of money and Minako is the only one in her family now… Since the accident that kills her family. (I used harsh word wow)
Mitsuki: Get ready… we’re going now!
Ken: Okay! Ms. Bodyguard!
Mitsuki: you BAKA *hit with a paper fan*
Ken: oooouuuw sorry… T-T
In the car… err I mean limo…
Ken: ^__^ hoi hoi school!!!
Mitsuki: >.> what’s so fun about that?
Ken: O.O eh! I get to meet Nana-chan!
Mitsuki: ohh… *sigh*
Arrival at school!
Fan Girls: KENNNNNNN KUNNNNNN!!!! KYAAAAAA
Mitsuki: -__- *sigh* I’ll go first Ken…
Ken: eh!? But you’re my boduguard!!?
Mitsuki: Don’t worry ken… I’ll always watch you… *smile*
Ken: OKAY!! ^__^ (he is really childish)
In the class…
Nana: MITSUKI!!!! *hugs*
Mitsuki: Nana… can’t…. breathe…. Ugh….
Nana: But you’re sooo cute >__<
Kyo: Yah and you will kill her…
Nana: SHUT UP BASTARD!!!
Kyo: bleh *stuck out tongue*
This is Nana, Ken had a crush on her! But she had a crush on Kyo! WHO IS A CROSS DRESSER! Triangle love I see…
Nana: Whatever… SENSEI HAVE COME IN OMG!
Students: *all rushed up to their seats*
Sensei: Ohayo class… *depressing aura*
Students: *thinks* heh, he got dumped again…
After the … depressing class
Nana: That was the… MOST DEPRESSING CLASS I EVER ATTEND
Kyo: *sigh* my, my, I hope he get a good girlfriend soon
Nana: Yeah!!
Mitsuki: Hnn… *eating her bento*
Nana: So kyo… WHY ARE YOU CROSS DRESSING AGAIN TODAY!?
Kyo: Well… I’m comfortable wearing girl’s dress?
Nana: And you might like GUYS TOO!?
Kyo: … hey ! Even tho I cross dress but I still like girls!!
Nana: Yeah… *rolled eyes*
Kyo: Hmpf!
Mitsuki: quit arguing you two…
Ken: MITSUKIIIIII~
Mitsuki: -__- oh god here he came…
Ken: *glomps Mitsuki* I miss yah!!!
Mitsuki: … *blushed*
Ken: *sparkle eyes* Hey Nana-chan!!! Hey Kyo-kun!
Nana and Kyo: Hey…
Ken: Nana-chan are you dating someone by now!?
Nana: *sweat droppes* n-no?
Ken: Ohh… okay! *walks away*
Kyo: -__- why the heck he asked that!?
Nana: weird
Mitsuki: Y-yeah
Nana: By the way Mitsuki!!! You never told us why you became Ken-san Bodyguard!!!
Mitsuki: Do I need to tell now?
Kyo: HECK YEAH!!!
Everyone: *sweat dropped*
Kyo: o.o I mean… *cough* yes…
Mitsuki: *sigh* Okaaaaaay
Flashback
10 years ago, Taka Hospital.
A girl can’t stop crying, she had lost her dearly mom and dad. Now she had no place to stay, no one to care about her and no life to live with….
Mitsuki(5 years old): Mama *sob* Papa *sob*
Nurse #1: I sympathize that girl… she is now an orphanage…
Nurse #2: How did it happen?
Nurse #1: You mean the accident? Well… her family is running from paying the debt and poof… they car had collided with a truck…
Nurse #3: Who will take care of her now?
Nurse #2: I don’t know… *sigh*
Mitsuki: *crying* mama…papa… uwaaa
Stranger: What’s wrong little girl?
Mitsuki: My mama and papa had fly away to heaven *sob*
Stranger: Well… it’s good then little kid…
Mitsuki: But they forgot about me! *cries*
Stranger: There… there… Don’t cry now dear…
Mitsuki: Who are you uncle?
Stranger: Opps I forgot to introduce myself… My name is Jinno Touko your mom and dad owe me something but looks like they can’t pay off the debt back…
Mitsuki: OOO can I pay for them?
Jinno-san: *smiles* of course you can my dear… how about being my son’s bodyguard?
Mitsuki: What is a bodyguard Jinno san? It is something can be eaten!? *stomach grumble*
Jinno-san: *laugh* well,well I think someone is hungry here…
Mitsuki: Yes I am Jinno-san *smiles*
Jinno-san: *laugh* okay we’ll go and eat and you will go back home with me okay?
Mitsuki: Okay ^_^
Touko residence.
Jinno-san: Tadaima…
Jinno-san’s wife: AAhhh you’re back! Did you bring the girl!?
Jinno-san: *sweat dropped* yes…
Jinno-san’s wife: *sparkling eyes and hug Mitsuki* AAAH KAWAII!!! YAY!!!
Mitsuki: Ne.. Ne… Nee-chan is kawaii too *smiles*
Jinno-san’s wife: She call me nee-chan! Good girl *smiles* ^^
Ken: Daddy!
Jinno-san: Ken-chan ^_^
Ken: *sees Mitsuki* who is that!?
Jinno-san: Your bodyguard
Ken: What is that!? It is something can’t be eaten?
Jinno-san: *laugh* no
Ken: HIYA! I’m ken! What’s your name
Mitsuki: Mitsuki Hanatsuka…
Ken: Nice to meet cha!! *hug*
Mitsuki: *blush* o_o
End of flashback
Mitsuki: So… that’s how… *sips water*
Kyo: HAHAAHAHAHA OMG SO LAME HAHAHAHA *had changed into a boy uniform*
Nana: WTH!? WHEN DID YOU CHANGE!?
Kyo: -__- none of your business…
Nana: hmpf…. >.>
Mitsuki: *angry mark* are you guys hearing my story…
Nana and Kyo: eh…what!?
Mitsuki: *twitch* never mind….
Wind slowly passed by…
Mitsuki: *thinks* that the first time I fall in love with you… ken…



Member
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09
WOW nice nice nice~!! hontni good *writes something in piece of paper and gives it you* MWAHHAHAAHHA~! keep up the great work ~! btw my brother liked the kring sound xD
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09
aawww poor Mitsuki,gosh Ken.What a baka lol ;P
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/26/09

TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

WOW nice nice nice~!! hontni good *writes something in piece of paper and gives it you* MWAHHAHAAHHA~! keep up the great work ~! btw my brother liked the kring sound xD


hahaha eh your bro? lol o_O
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/26/09

sgurlrox67 wrote:

aawww poor Mitsuki,gosh Ken.What a baka lol ;P


yes he is XD baka ken
Member
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/26/09

brown_bunny94 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

WOW nice nice nice~!! hontni good *writes something in piece of paper and gives it you* MWAHHAHAAHHA~! keep up the great work ~! btw my brother liked the kring sound xD


hahaha eh your bro? lol o_O


my real life bro XD he just read the first , and then off to buy something XD and you still haven't read what i gave you !! >__< XD
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/26/09

TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


brown_bunny94 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

WOW nice nice nice~!! hontni good *writes something in piece of paper and gives it you* MWAHHAHAAHHA~! keep up the great work ~! btw my brother liked the kring sound xD


hahaha eh your bro? lol o_O


my real life bro XD he just read the first , and then off to buy something XD and you still haven't read what i gave you !! >__< XD


ehhh? what did you give me? O_O *read the note* wat did u write lol

Member
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/09 , edited 5/26/09

brown_bunny94 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


brown_bunny94 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

WOW nice nice nice~!! hontni good *writes something in piece of paper and gives it you* MWAHHAHAAHHA~! keep up the great work ~! btw my brother liked the kring sound xD


hahaha eh your bro? lol o_O


my real life bro XD he just read the first , and then off to buy something XD and you still haven't read what i gave you !! >__< XD


ehhh? what did you give me? O_O *read the note* wat did u write lol



lol you read the note XD so you know what i did write xD
Posted 5/26/09 , edited 5/26/09

TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


brown_bunny94 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


brown_bunny94 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

WOW nice nice nice~!! hontni good *writes something in piece of paper and gives it you* MWAHHAHAAHHA~! keep up the great work ~! btw my brother liked the kring sound xD


hahaha eh your bro? lol o_O


my real life bro XD he just read the first , and then off to buy something XD and you still haven't read what i gave you !! >__< XD


ehhh? what did you give me? O_O *read the note* wat did u write lol



lol you read the note XD so you know what i did write xD


eeeeeeeeeeeeh? lol XD *wondering what did the paper says* could you tell me lol
Member
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/09 , edited 5/26/09

brown_bunny94 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


brown_bunny94 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:


brown_bunny94 wrote:


TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

WOW nice nice nice~!! hontni good *writes something in piece of paper and gives it you* MWAHHAHAAHHA~! keep up the great work ~! btw my brother liked the kring sound xD


hahaha eh your bro? lol o_O


my real life bro XD he just read the first , and then off to buy something XD and you still haven't read what i gave you !! >__< XD


ehhh? what did you give me? O_O *read the note* wat did u write lol



lol you read the note XD so you know what i did write xD


eeeeeeeeeeeeh? lol XD *wondering what did the paper says* could you tell me lol


since you read the note .. you know what is in it ... XD so lets that my secret of what written XD

Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09 , edited 6/26/09

brown_bunny94 wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

aawww poor Mitsuki,gosh Ken.What a baka lol ;P


yes he is XD baka ken


lol can't wait for more
Member
4537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lost In California
Offline
Posted 7/13/09 , edited 7/13/09
lol it's cute!
You must be logged in to post.