First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Gunner's Firearms Room
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09
I'm Kira the Gunner.... I'm in charge of the firearms... When you can't find me... I'll be in here...

Careful when you open the door... Dont want any guns to go off and hurt you....
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
*walks in* i'm bored and kinda lost what's this place kira?
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

lucky72 wrote:

*walks in* i'm bored and kinda lost what's this place kira?


Hey! Watch out!
*I run past him to catch a gun that fell because of the door...*
IWhoa that was a close one...
*I look at the person behind...*
This is the Firearms room... This is where I assign crews there guns and pistols...
*I blink twice...*
and who might you be?
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

crono1036 wrote:


lucky72 wrote:

*walks in* i'm bored and kinda lost what's this place kira?


Hey! Watch out!
*I run past him to catch a gun that fell because of the door...*
IWhoa that was a close one...
*I look at the person behind...*
This is the Firearms room... This is where I assign crews there guns and pistols...
*I blink twice...*
and who might you be?


*bows* i'm badou i'm in........i am the first attack squad pleasure to meet you
Member
13243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / las vegas,nevada
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
*walks in* cooooool so many weapons i can tinker with
Posted 5/26/09
Aria ran into the room ,still chasing after the mouse at full speed.
Member
13243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / las vegas,nevada
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
*watches u* watcha doing
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

Aria ran into the room ,still chasing after the mouse at full speed.


Aria! No!
*I run behind Aria to catch a weapon that was about to fall on her.*
Phew... That was another close one...
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

TimmyJones21 wrote:

*watches u* watcha doing


I'm trying to prevent these weapons from falling on you guys...
*I scratch my head...*
Geez guys... be more careful...
*I turn my head to Yuki... *
and No! Do not tinker with anything!
*I assure him...*
Undestood?
Member
13243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / las vegas,nevada
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
Yuki - it was
Posted 5/26/09 , edited 5/26/09


Stops running. " Sorry." Aria watches the mouse get away , but she just sits on the floor.
Member
13243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / las vegas,nevada
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
why i know how 2 fix things
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

kisakutie wrote:



Stops running. " Sorry." Aria watches the mouse get away , but she just sits on the floor.


If want to run around, not in here...
*I scratch my head...*
I don't want anything to hurt you... Be more careful...
*I sigh and look at Aria...*
Posted 5/26/09 , edited 5/26/09
" But is there anything broken? Or are you going to break something." Aria looked at Yuki with curiosity.
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

TimmyJones21 wrote:

why i know how 2 fix things


I know you do... but...
*I look at Yuki...*
I just don't want anything to hurt you...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.