First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Gunner's Firearms Room
Member
13243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / las vegas,nevada
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

" But is there anything broken? Or are you going to break something." Aria looked at Yuki with curiosity.


no its just i like 2 work on weapons and other stuff
my father was a very good blacksmith and i know a lot about guns and stuff
Posted 5/26/09 , edited 5/26/09
" Yeah and so many things that we could be hurt with." She looks up at the walls covered in firearms and "pointy" weapons, she then looked at Yuki." Yep, I pretty much realized you were good at stuff like that."
Member
13243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / las vegas,nevada
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

crono1036 wrote:


TimmyJones21 wrote:

why i know how 2 fix things


I know you do... but...
*I look at Yuki...*
I just don't want anything to hurt you...


its ok ill be careful
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

TimmyJones21 wrote:


crono1036 wrote:


TimmyJones21 wrote:

why i know how 2 fix things


I know you do... but...
*I look at Yuki...*
I just don't want anything to hurt you...


its ok ill be careful


You better be... and please...
*I plead...*
Ask before you touch anything...
*I beg...*
Some of these weapons were my grandfathers.... So please...
*I plead again...*
Member
13243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / las vegas,nevada
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
ok......i know what it feels like to have something special too
Posted 5/26/09
Aria was still looking at all the weaponry on the walls.
Member
13243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / las vegas,nevada
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

kisakutie wrote:

Aria was still looking at all the weaponry on the walls.


*Yuki does the same as Aria*
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
*walks in* kira you in here?
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

lucky72 wrote:

*walks in* kira you in here?


Yo! Over here!
*I wave my arm*
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

crono1036 wrote:


lucky72 wrote:

*walks in* kira you in here?


Yo! Over here!
*I wave my arm*


*walks over* hey how are you, umm can you take a look at this for me *holds out a pistol*
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

lucky72 wrote:


crono1036 wrote:


lucky72 wrote:

*walks in* kira you in here?


Yo! Over here!
*I wave my arm*


*walks over* hey how are you, umm can you take a look at this for me *holds out a pistol*

Oh...
*I take a glance at it...*
What seems to be the problem with it?
*I take it from Badou's hand and start examining it...*
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

crono1036 wrote:

*walks over* hey how are you, umm can you take a look at this for me *holds out a pistol*

Oh...
*I take a glance at it...*
What seems to be the problem with it?
*I take it from Badou's hand and start examining it...*

nothing at the moment just want to make sure i'm taking good care of it wouldn't go into battle with out it or my scythe
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

lucky72 wrote:


crono1036 wrote:

*walks over* hey how are you, umm can you take a look at this for me *holds out a pistol*

Oh...
*I take a glance at it...*
What seems to be the problem with it?
*I take it from Badou's hand and start examining it...*


nothing at the moment just want to make sure i'm taking good care of it wouldn't go into battle with out it or my scythe

I see...
*I look examine it carefully...*
You... don't mind if I take it apart do you?
*I ask Badou as I smile...*
You know... just to see if every part of it is fine...
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

crono1036 wrote:

I see...
*I look examine it carefully...*
You... don't mind if I take it apart do you?
*I ask Badou as I smile...*
You know... just to see if every part of it is fine...


go ahead your the expert
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

lucky72 wrote:


crono1036 wrote:

I see...
*I look examine it carefully...*
You... don't mind if I take it apart do you?
*I ask Badou as I smile...*
You know... just to see if every part of it is fine...


go ahead your the expert


Hehe... Thanks...
*I start to disassemble the pistol, putting every part on the table with care....*
Hm... Looks like everything is ok....
*I take a part and look at it with expert eyes...*
Oh!
*I notice something...*
Look like the barrel is chipped a bit...Hm... That's not good....
*I look at Badou...*
If you keep like this any longer it would have cracked and broke the next few times you use it...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.