First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Chapter 84
Member
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Not gonna tell
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/30631/1

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
Thanks for posting this!!!
It has already been translated and posted on onemanga... supa fast action by the translator!! Awesome work!! ^_^
Does anyone know why it's only 21 pages long and if we're going to get more soon?
It ended with a caption saying 'too be continued in ch 84' ?!? Wasn't that chapter 84?
Im supa psyched though... I like the way the story is progressing at the moment! Finally going somewhere!!
Aaaaah, the waiting is painful!!
Member
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Not gonna tell
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

titch wrote:

Thanks for posting this!!!
It has already been translated and posted on onemanga... supa fast action by the translator!! Awesome work!! ^_^
Does anyone know why it's only 21 pages long and if we're going to get more soon?
It ended with a caption saying 'too be continued in ch 84' ?!? Wasn't that chapter 84?
Im supa psyched though... I like the way the story is progressing at the moment! Finally going somewhere!!
Aaaaah, the waiting is painful!!


I think they mean part 2? This was a short chapter but then again the yawaza-sensei is probably tired and taking a break she also did this I think for one of the chapters before as well. I think yuri is such a bitch!!!!!!!!! How can she say to NANA face!!!!!!!! Doesn't that stupid woman know how much she loves hachi and after ren she was the one she wants by her side (in a sisterly way). I can't wait for nobu to dump her...for me thats what it looks like he is going to do. I feel awfully bad for hachi. She wants takumi to remember her or atleast care more about her. This is why I hate reira with a pure passion I dont care if she psychologically broke down after ren death she is using moment to keep takumi near her. *sigh* People can agrue with me on this but I just truly despise her.

Thats it if that child doesn't come by atleast chapter 86 I going to stop reading for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
OMG wat a TEASER i can't wait for part 2, and wat yuri said was totally uncalled for, i understand how she feels but honestly she went too far!
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a place full o...
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

Kyoko019 wrote:


titch wrote:

Thanks for posting this!!!
It has already been translated and posted on onemanga... supa fast action by the translator!! Awesome work!! ^_^
Does anyone know why it's only 21 pages long and if we're going to get more soon?
It ended with a caption saying 'too be continued in ch 84' ?!? Wasn't that chapter 84?
Im supa psyched though... I like the way the story is progressing at the moment! Finally going somewhere!!
Aaaaah, the waiting is painful!!


I think they mean part 2? This was a short chapter but then again the yawaza-sensei is probably tired and taking a break she also did this I think for one of the chapters before as well. I think yuri is such a bitch!!!!!!!!! How can she say to NANA face!!!!!!!! Doesn't that stupid woman know how much she loves hachi and after ren she was the one she wants by her side (in a sisterly way). I can't wait for nobu to dump her...for me thats what it looks like he is going to do. I feel awfully bad for hachi. She wants takumi to remember her or atleast care more about her. This is why I hate reira with a pure passion I dont care if she psychologically broke down after ren death she is using moment to keep takumi near her. *sigh* People can agrue with me on this but I just truly despise her.

Thats it if that child doesn't come by atleast chapter 86 I going to stop reading for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!



Omg totally agree with the Hachi and Takumi and hating Reira with a passion part. She (Reira) honestly needs to grow up, she can't have people just babying her all the time. I could understand Nana being distressed about Ren's death (I mean hello they were a married couple) but Reira I think she's just doing this to get attention. Sure its painful to have a friend pass away, but geez for at least out of consideration Reira should stop acting like if she was the only close person with Ren.
Member
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Not gonna tell
Offline
Posted 5/26/09 , edited 5/26/09

lalamesilly wrote:


Kyoko019 wrote:


titch wrote:

Thanks for posting this!!!
It has already been translated and posted on onemanga... supa fast action by the translator!! Awesome work!! ^_^
Does anyone know why it's only 21 pages long and if we're going to get more soon?
It ended with a caption saying 'too be continued in ch 84' ?!? Wasn't that chapter 84?
Im supa psyched though... I like the way the story is progressing at the moment! Finally going somewhere!!
Aaaaah, the waiting is painful!!


I think they mean part 2? This was a short chapter but then again the yawaza-sensei is probably tired and taking a break she also did this I think for one of the chapters before as well. I think yuri is such a bitch!!!!!!!!! How can she say to NANA face!!!!!!!! Doesn't that stupid woman know how much she loves hachi and after ren she was the one she wants by her side (in a sisterly way). I can't wait for nobu to dump her...for me thats what it looks like he is going to do. I feel awfully bad for hachi. She wants takumi to remember her or atleast care more about her. This is why I hate reira with a pure passion I dont care if she psychologically broke down after ren death she is using moment to keep takumi near her. *sigh* People can agrue with me on this but I just truly despise her.

Thats it if that child doesn't come by atleast chapter 86 I going to stop reading for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!



Omg totally agree with the Hachi and Takumi and hating Reira with a passion part. She (Reira) honestly needs to grow up, she can't have people just babying her all the time. I could understand Nana being distressed about Ren's death (I mean hello they were a married couple) but Reira I think she's just doing this to get attention. Sure its painful to have a friend pass away, but geez for at least out of consideration Reira should stop acting like if she was the only close person with Ren.


I agree its almost like she is the tragic princess who was the only one close to ren, but look at NANA she is broken as well but atleast she is trying to be strong despite that her heart is not fully in it. I don't know what hachi is going to do anymore she is struggling with the idea that takumi could be unfaithful to her (he was) with reira and trying to be strong for NANA. Seriously, I had this funny idea that NANA and hachi decide to disappear together in the rural areas of Japan to reflect on their lives so far. What I love most about this series is the spiritual connection that they have. I wish I had a friend like them who are so deeply devoted to each other. In many ways you could look at them as the "ideal friendship". In a way I'm hoping she goes to see reira so she can remind her that she is not the only "PRINCESS" in the show. With NANA included of course ^_^
Member
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
Yeah... cant wait for part 2 then!
Im new on CR and havent got enough points to start a new topic... So I will mention my thought here (sorry)

Could Ch 84 be the beginning of the end??
In part 1 we see...
- Nana coming out of her depression... and singing.
-Yasu has something important to tell Nana... is it about her mother and sister???
-Hachi expresses her wishes to see Takumi and discuss their future.
-Asami says what she does and...
1- Nobu gets supa cross and is most likely going to dump her
2- Nana is shocked and sad at the same time... ??realising she cant hold onto hachi forever??

Could all these things be leading to her running away?? Could it be in the next few chapters?? (I know we have thought this for while but I mean within the next couple of chapters)

Member
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Not gonna tell
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

titch wrote:

Yeah... cant wait for part 2 then!
Im new on CR and havent got enough points to start a new topic... So I will mention my thought here (sorry)

Could Ch 84 be the beginning of the end??
In part 1 we see...
- Nana coming out of her depression... and singing.
-Yasu has something important to tell Nana... is it about her mother and sister???
-Hachi expresses her wishes to see Takumi and discuss their future.
-Asami says what she does and...
1- Nobu gets supa cross and is most likely going to dump her
2- Nana is shocked and sad at the same time... ??realising she cant hold onto hachi forever??

Could all these things be leading to her running away?? Could it be in the next few chapters?? (I know we have thought this for while but I mean within the next couple of chapters)



hmm perhaps and maybe this will be when hachi starts to want to change her life. If I remember correctly she has a job in the fashforwards and maybe even her own business.
Member
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
so whats going on?? do we have to wait next month for the second half or the whole thing just wasn't completely uploaded yet??
Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
At the beginning of this manga, I absolutely loved Nana and hated Hachi, I thought that Hachi was just another sweet cute airhead girl that we see in a bunch of amines. But as the manga progressed, I've to say that I hate Nana and despite what most people say I love Reira and like Hachi just fine. Everybody is saying that Reira is a childish bitch and that because of her Takumi is away from Hachi and I'm not even going to start talking about the strange Nana/Ren/Reira thing. Nana is just as childish as Reira but a lot more proud and stubborn, she is keeping Hachi to herself just like Reira is keeping Takumi close, they're their support right now and Reira is suffering too, her relationship with Ren was deep and he cared a lot about her. And I agree that Asami was nasty, but put yourselves in her shoes, the ex-girlfriend of your boyfriend that he has never really got over, is living under the same roof of him and she ( HAchi) is confused about her choices. I would want her out too! And, if I remember correctly, Nana was really horrible to Asami in Reira and Shin's party; I'm annoyed yes with Nana!!!
Member
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Not gonna tell
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

melkish wrote:

At the beginning of this manga, I absolutely loved Nana and hated Hachi, I thought that Hachi was just another sweet cute airhead girl that we see in a bunch of amines. But as the manga progressed, I've to say that I hate Nana and despite what most people say I love Reira and like Hachi just fine. Everybody is saying that Reira is a childish bitch and that because of her Takumi is away from Hachi and I'm not even going to start talking about the strange Nana/Ren/Reira thing. Nana is just as childish as Reira but a lot more proud and stubborn, she is keeping Hachi to herself just like Reira is keeping Takumi close, they're their support right now and Reira is suffering too, her relationship with Ren was deep and he cared a lot about her. And I agree that Asami was nasty, but put yourselves in her shoes, the ex-girlfriend of your boyfriend that he has never really got over, is living under the same roof of him and she ( HAchi) is confused about her choices. I would want her out too! And, if I remember correctly, Nana was really horrible to Asami in Reira and Shin's party; I'm annoyed yes with Nana!!!



Yeah but reira relationship with ren was deep but not as deep as NANA/Ren and if thats how Asami feels then she should just get out. I mean It must be horrible that your boyfriend is not completely over his ex-girlfriend. Which means that whatever happens they will not have a future together if the feeling is not mutual on one side. This is probably why we don't she her in the future because whatever happened either her or nobu ended it. You could argue boths sides but I believe that NANA has the right to need to support because HER HUSBAND DIED as much as reira and ren were close they were not as close as NANA and Ren so therefore she doesn't have to grieve like its was her husband who died. Shin said so himself that she is a "selfish woman". Even before ren died she was already completely unstable over her feelings for takumi that she even stopped hoping that her and shin might have a future. She was even willing to become one of takumi mistresses, but in the end of the day she didn't want that because she wanted to be on top over hachi. In becoming a mistress she will not be as important as his wife. I think reira life is so sad and pitiful that she keeps beating herself up over takumi when there is alot of other guys out there. Its quite sad to see love that was initially pure from her childhood to become destructive love in her adulthood.
Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
First Ren and Nana never got married, their relationship was not deep love, it was a crazy obsession and based in a strange codependence that was pretty much damaged and destructive in the end ( Shin also sad that it scarred the hell out of him ). Asami is not a monster who must be defeated and has the right to put an effort into her relationship with Nobu just like Hachi has with Takumi, who by the way is not exactly a good husband who had got over his issues, so maybe as you sad, Hachi should just stop trying so hard ...Just like Reira is not the devil of the manga and Nana is not the all so nice and cool character that is the only one who has the right to grieve over Ren. So get over it! I agree with Shin in the last chapter about Reira and let me break it to you, Nana is also very selfish.
Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
How can Shin be so instinctive and mature?! he is always making very good observations on the characters, is he really only 16? It’s Amazing!
Member
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Not gonna tell
Offline
Posted 5/27/09 , edited 5/27/09
I'm not agruing with you lol I'm just stating how I feel about the characters and Ren and NANA did get married I think its somewhere in the 50 to recent chapters but yeah they signed the marriage papers I'm not that sure which chapter thats stated you better ask gentlewaters she is the one that provides the scenes.
but either way I just don't like reira attitude in this series.

Anyways they did have a deep relationship when ren died that only proved it even more for the audience it might have been unhealthy and just plain sad to watch but at that point it was the only way they could show they cared about one another.
Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
Sorry if I was too hard, it's because of situations like this that my friends say that when I get inside a discussion it ends in 5 min, because it turns out unbearable! I know it's not a nice thing, sorry it's not personal!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.