Post Reply Membership Cards!!
Creator
7404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jerseys
Offline
Posted 5/26/09 , edited 5/26/09
Hi!This is a membership card shop!Its not real but its a gift.You have to pay for it to get the membership cards.
Payment:invite buddies as much as you want ^^
But fill in this first
Username:
Group:
Position:
Gender:
Paid?:

This is an example for the mem. card

Posted 6/7/09
Username:thecomputernerd01
Group:fan clubby
Position:moderator
Gender:Male
Paid?: Yes

Creator
7404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jerseys
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/30/09

thecomputernerd01 said:

Username:thecomputernerd01
Group:fan clubby
Position:moderator
Gender:Male
Paid?: Yes



Done-Basketballfan244
Hope ya likes it :)
Member
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Username:qqyay
Group:Fan Clubby
Position:Member
Gender:Female
Paid?: yes
Member
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

basketballfan244 wrote:

Hi!This is a membership card shop!Its not real but its a gift.You have to pay for it to get the membership cards.
Payment:invite buddies as much as you want ^^
But fill in this first
Username:ShugoChara4evr
Group:?
Position:Member
Gender:Female
Paid?:Yes

This is an example for the mem. card



39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Username: Anime9111
Group: ? o___o
Position: Member
Gender: Female
Paid?: Yup.
Creator
7404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jerseys
Offline
Posted 7/14/09 , edited 7/14/09

anime9111 wrote:
Username: Anime9111
Group: ? o___o
Position: Member
Gender: Female
Paid?: Yup. Done Basketballfan244


o for the group is confusing but its fan clubby ^^anyways i made the card enjoy!!
You must be logged in to post.