First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Yamada's Classmates
Member
867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ryosuke's HEART
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
did someone already put this? the english names??

(i just copied this from his blog)
credits to: kenken18

~Class 1-D (of Horikoshi)~
(full of people from showbiz)
~~~~~class of artist.... HAHA!!!! :D

Girls
1. Irie Saaya


she act in Jigoku Shoujo


2. Suzuka Ohgo 3. Kawashima Umika


She act in Memoirs of Geisha, Galileo, Gokusen 1, and many more




she act in Code Blue, Bloody Monday...
And she is member of 9nine


4. Shida Mirai


she act in 14sai no Haha, Seigi no Mikata, Tantei Gakuen Q


5. Nishiuchi Mariya


she act in Seigi no Mikata and Scrap Teacher


6. Rima Nishizaki


she member of Stardust Entertainment



7. Ayano Hayashi


she member of AKB48



8. Nozomi Maeda


she member of STモ (フラーム)



9. Mizuzawa Nako


she act in hana yori dango 2 and 3 nen gumi kinpachi sensei


10. Tanaka Asami


She act in Sensei wa Erai and Scrap teacher
thanks to [info]ciara0918 who tell me...^^


Boys:

1. Kamiki Ryunosuke


he act in Tantei Gakuen Q


2. Irie Jingi


he act in zettai kareshii, seigi no mikata



3. Sakamoto Shougo


he act in Prince of Tennis




The rest are Chinen, Yuuto, and Yamada...^^
Member
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tennessee,US Alth...
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
Oh yeah.I saw this on his live journal.I like Tanaka Asami,I think she's the prettiest.I don't like Rima Nishizaki or Irie Saaya.
Posted 5/26/09
wahh arigatou rupa-chan ^_^ and the one who owns the blog... HAHA~
i searched all about yamachan's classmates by copy-pasting their names in google. ARGHH it's japanese so i cant understand.. i only know how they looked. HAHA~

i like Mizuzawa Nako .. i first saw her in HYD and she's cute for me. she and "suzumu" of HYD look cute together~ HAHA. Shida Mirai-san is my favorite but i get jealous when she's with yamachan. except when with kamiki-san they look really cute together!! HAHA~
Nishiuchi Mariya.. i like her eyes ^_^ is she like a filipino? because of "mariya" sounds like "maria" HAHA~ i like her eyes and in Seigi no Mikata also..
i agree with Riko-chan, I dont like Rima Nishizaki she looks like not a "girl" but a "woman" .. dont know but she looks right for her age..
i like kawashima umika she looks very innocent and cute ahh she's lucky she's named "UMI"ko it's the name that yamachan wants when he would have a daughter..

err. why only few boys? too many girls..
Member
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / indonesia 8.8
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
WTF
that class must be the "famous" one

it's only 12 people in 1 class??
Member
867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ryosuke's HEART
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

ennecruzin wrote:

wahh arigatou rupa-chan ^_^ and the one who owns the blog... HAHA~
i searched all about yamachan's classmates by copy-pasting their names in google. ARGHH it's japanese so i cant understand.. i only know how they looked. HAHA~

i like Mizuzawa Nako .. i first saw her in HYD and she's cute for me. she and "suzumu" of HYD look cute together~ HAHA. Shida Mirai-san is my favorite but i get jealous when she's with yamachan. except when with kamiki-san they look really cute together!! HAHA~
Nishiuchi Mariya.. i like her eyes ^_^ is she like a filipino? because of "mariya" sounds like "maria" HAHA~ i like her eyes and in Seigi no Mikata also..
i agree with Riko-chan, I dont like Rima Nishizaki she looks like not a "girl" but a "woman" .. dont know but she looks right for her age..
i like kawashima umika she looks very innocent and cute ahh she's lucky she's named "UMI"ko it's the name that yamachan wants when he would have a daughter..

err. why only few boys? too many girls..


it's just the celebrities..
they did not put the all of yama-chan's classmate because they're not famous..
and maybe we don't know them..
Member
867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ryosuke's HEART
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

an93lazz wrote:

WTF
that class must be the "famous" one

it's only 12 people in 1 class??


nope.. the blogger just put the celebrity classmates of yama-chan..
the others are not famous and maybe we don't know them..
Posted 5/30/09


eh~? sou ka naa. haha i thought only famous kids in that class cause i thought if celebrities are in one class, they wouldn't be like rumbled cause if non-showbiz people are there.. they [non-showbiz people] might not get serious in class cause there are famous kids around.. and for me that would be unfair cause they can be like inches with yamachan everyday!! and also i think its possible to have at least 12 people in class since it's special so no problem with it.. still not sure. in a shida mirai fanclub [sorry for yamashi haters. im not a yamashi fan but i like shida mirai-san.. ] i saw someone post a picture which contains the list of class 1-D and it's written in a paper.. its captured by someone who studies in Horikoshi~ ahh i'll post it next time ne~
Member
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tennessee,US Alth...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
They're so lucky.Even though they probably wouldn't be able to talk to the boys,the girls are lucky to go to the same school as him.
Member
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / indonesia 8.8
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

xxx-Riko_xx wrote:

They're so lucky.Even though they probably wouldn't be able to talk to the boys,the girls are lucky to go to the same school as him.


LOL agree :D

and I wish I become one of the "girl"
Member
867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ryosuke's HEART
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

an93lazz wrote:


xxx-Riko_xx wrote:

They're so lucky.Even though they probably wouldn't be able to talk to the boys,the girls are lucky to go to the same school as him.


LOL agree :D

and I wish I become one of the "girl"


nyah~!! me too..
Member
3763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA/Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
haha i was wondering why there was a small class :)
Member
977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bulacan.... phili...
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
wow! the three are together again in a real class, megu, ryuu and kyuu! ^_^
Member
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / >sa puso ni RYOSU...
Offline
Posted 7/1/09
>HAHHA. i hope the girls is ugly but it's not ahahhaha.. ryo! avoid the girls ahahhahah
Member
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
hahas tantei gakuen Q reunion?O.o
Member
8007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sitting on my com...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
all of the girls from his class are cuties or should i say BEUTIES!! lol...especially Irie Saaya, Kawashima Umika (she's d cutest for me..hehehe), & Mizuzawa Nako.. if i were yama-chan, i will feel lucky to be with these girls in my class!!!lol.. fangirls, please don't hate me coz of this!!>.<

i noticed tanaka asami! she's the girl that daiki liked in sensei wa erai ne? but it turned out that daiki don't love her but it is her bff momorin that daiki truly likes..lol..

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.