First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
General Image Thread
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
what the fuck has happend with CR?
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York, USA
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

mystic17 wrote:



cute!!!
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

darkoff wrote:

what the fuck has happend with CR?


I would like to know the same thing.. O_O
25538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
this changes in CR is getting out of control....or getting ugly...
Posted 5/26/09

Kippu wrote:


darkoff wrote:

what the fuck has happend with CR?


I would like to know the same thing.. O_O


lol whats wrong with it? its okie-looking
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

mystic17 wrote:


Kippu wrote:


darkoff wrote:

what the fuck has happend with CR?


I would like to know the same thing.. O_O


lol whats wrong with it? its okie-looking :P


I'm not complaining about it. Just extremely confused. o_o
Posted 5/26/09

Kippu wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


Kippu wrote:


darkoff wrote:

what the fuck has happend with CR?


I would like to know the same thing.. O_O


lol whats wrong with it? its okie-looking :P


I'm not complaining about it. Just extremely confused. o_o


i think they're trying to give it something new so less members will disappear out of boredom.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

marumo-kun wrote:

i think they're trying to give it something new so less members will disappear out of boredom.


Probably right.. makes more sense.
So are we all allowed to go on a thread making spree? Or do we wait until the mods categorize the old threads into the new categories..?
*is tempted to take over the convention forums*
Posted 5/26/09

Kippu wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:

i think they're trying to give it something new so less members will disappear out of boredom.


Probably right.. makes more sense.
So are we all allowed to go on a thread making spree? Or do we wait until the mods categorize the old threads into the new categories..?
*is tempted to take over the convention forums*


you should totally do it. if they dislike it they'll just delete it. end of story.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/26/09



Fo shoo, no picture sharing thread mon'.


Posted 5/26/09

AHTL wrote:




Fo shoo, no picture sharing thread mon'.




they created a 'Pictures' section. sorry i didnt know they didnt want us to post pictures
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
Posted 5/26/09
....so they're gonna delete this thread?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/26/09

marumo-kun wrote:


AHTL wrote:




Fo shoo, no picture sharing thread mon'.




they created a 'Pictures' section. sorry i didnt know they didnt want us to post pictures


Wasn't aware of that. *shrug*


Forum look so fudged up anyway, bound to be some confusion.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.