First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply !!The Infirmary!!
Posted 5/27/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Zaraki:*Growls and closes his eyes*


unohana: *grins at zaraki* ne... you should not frighten my medics zaraki taichou... lower down your reiatsu


yoruichi:*looks at unohana* do you think i should put a barrier?

unohana: hmmm... *smiles at zaraki* ne... do you think we need that?
Posted 5/27/09

benihime38 wrote:
unohana: *grins at zaraki* ne... you should not frighten my medics zaraki taichou... lower down your reiatsu


yoruichi:*looks at unohana* do you think i should put a barrier?

unohana: hmmm... *smiles at zaraki* ne... do you think we need that?


Zaraki:*Grunts and lowers reiatsu*
Posted 5/27/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Zaraki:*Grunts and lowers reiatsu*


unohana: *places her palm on the wounds and begins to heal him* now thats a good boy... ne, i might even consider dating you if you keep being a good boy...

yoruichi: *eyes widens*
Posted 5/27/09

benihime38 wrote:
unohana: *places her palm on the wounds and begins to heal him* now thats a good boy... ne, i might even consider dating you if you keep being a good boy...

yoruichi: *eyes widens*


Zaraki:*Loud snore* Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Posted 5/27/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Zaraki:*Loud snore* Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


unohana:*chuckles*

yoruichi:eh? ehhhhh? what did i miss?

unohana: what i just said... when i tell a person i would date him, they fall asleep... thus, making it easier for me to heal them.... it works all the time
Posted 5/27/09

benihime38 wrote:
unohana:*chuckles*

yoruichi:eh? ehhhhh? what did i miss?

unohana: what i just said... when i tell a person i would date him, they fall asleep... thus, making it easier for me to heal them.... it works all the time


Zaraki:*Snores again then mutters something unintelligible in his sleep*
Posted 5/27/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Zaraki:*Snores again then mutters something unintelligible in his sleep*


unohana:*smiles as she finishes healing zaraki* ne, its done...


yoruichi: domo arigatou... *looks at zaraki* he really got what he wanted, ne?
Posted 5/27/09

benihime38 wrote:
yoruichi: domo arigatou... *looks at zaraki* he really got what he wanted, ne?


Zaraki:*Snores loudly again with drool coming out of the side of his mouth*
Posted 5/27/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Zaraki:*Snores loudly again with drool coming out of the side of his mouth*


yoruichi:*looks at zaraki and pokes him* he he he he
Posted 5/27/09

benihime38 wrote:
yoruichi:*looks at zaraki and pokes him* he he he he


Zaraki:*Snorts and rolls over*
Posted 5/28/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Zaraki:*Snorts and rolls over*


yoruichi:*grins* he he he... he is really zonked out, ne?

unohana: *smiles* hai hai... he really is. this big guy needs sleep, *sighs* mattaku, he can be a handful at times... ne, yoruichi-sama, one thing about zaraki taichou, he hates the infirmary...


Posted 5/28/09

benihime38 wrote:
yoruichi:*grins* he he he... he is really zonked out, ne?

unohana: *smiles* hai hai... he really is. this big guy needs sleep, *sighs* mattaku, he can be a handful at times... ne, yoruichi-sama, one thing about zaraki taichou, he hates the infirmary...




Zaraki:Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......*Begins smiling as he dreams of an epic battle he's fighting where he finds out the name of that blasted zanpakutou of his*
Posted 5/28/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Zaraki:Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......*Begins smiling as he dreams of an epic battle he's fighting where he finds out the name of that blasted zanpakutou of his*


unohana: *notices zaraki and smiles* looks like he is having a good dream
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/28/09

benihime38 wrote:
unohana: *notices zaraki and smiles* looks like he is having a good dream


Zaraki:*Wakes with a start* Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, oh! I know it! I know it! Wait! What was it!? *Tries to think of his zanpakutou's name* Mary! Bob! Joe! Wait! Iieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I lost it again!!!!!!!
Posted 5/28/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Zaraki:*Wakes with a start* Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, oh! I know it! I know it! Wait! What was it!? *Tries to think of his zanpakutou's name* Mary! Bob! Joe! Wait! Iieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I lost it again!!!!!!!


unohana: & yoruichi: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!


rp mode off: LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.