First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply !!The Infirmary!!
Posted 5/28/09

benihime38 wrote:
unohana: & yoruichi: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!


rp mode off: LOL


Zaraki:*Looks at Yoruichi and Unohana scratching his head and laughing nervously* Ano...Eto... I should be going if your done patching me up!
Posted 5/28/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:


Zaraki:*Looks at Yoruichi and Unohana scratching his head and laughing nervously* Ano...Eto... I should be going if your done patching me up!


unohana:hai hai, you are now good as new, zaraki taichou

yoruichi:yeah... and alpha is still being treated
Posted 5/29/09

benihime38 wrote:
unohana:hai hai, you are now good as new, zaraki taichou

yoruichi:yeah... and alpha is still being treated


Zaraki:*Rubbing the back of his neck* Hehehe...I see. Well, I'm gone. *Dashes out of the infirmary*
Posted 6/3/09

benihime38 wrote:

yoruichi:*arrives at the infirmary with alpha and zaraki, sees unohana* ne retsu... i need your help

unohana: *looks at the two taichous* yare, yare... *looks at the medics* please prepare a stretcher for them


rp mode off: ill rp unohana, temporarily ^_^




OOC: I applied for the 4th Division Captain Seat,if it's accepted then you will not need to RP Unohana...unless you want to
Posted 6/3/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:



OOC: I applied for the 4th Division Captain Seat,if it's accepted then you will not need to RP Unohana...unless you want to


rp mode off: will check on it... btw, the scene with unohana and the injured zaraki is finished
Posted 6/3/09

benihime38 wrote:
rp mode off: will check on it... btw, the scene with unohana and the injured zaraki is finished :)


Oh I was just quoting that so you would get a notification ne
Shinigami
26196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my OFFICE
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
Mizore: eh?? What kind of place might this be like?
Posted 6/17/09

zenith_kim94 wrote:
Mizore: eh?? What kind of place might this be like?


Kyuraku: Oh ne,this is the infirmary...
Shinigami
26196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my OFFICE
Offline
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:

Kyuraku: Oh ne,this is the infirmary...

Mizore: Hmm.. *rushes in*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

zenith_kim94 wrote:
Mizore: Hmm.. *rushes in*


Soul :*appears* oh...we have guest here..*smiles*
Shinigami
26196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my OFFICE
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Soul :*appears* oh...we have guest here..*smiles*

Mizore: *falls on the floor*
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09

zenith_kim94 wrote:

Mizore: Hmm.. *rushes in*


Kyuraku: Nani ka ne?..why are you in such a rush?
Shinigami
26196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my OFFICE
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:

Kyuraku: Nani ka ne?..why are you in such a rush?


Mizore: *falls on the floor*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

zenith_kim94 wrote:

Mizore: *falls on the floor*


Soul :e?!?! whts wrong w/ ya lil girl?? *worried*

Satoko :*punch his face* WHT DID YA DO TO HER?!?!? *mad*

Soul :ouch... i just said :we have guest here..just tht...

Satoko : SO WHY SHE CAN COLLAPSED LIKE THT,HUH?!??!

Soul :ehm..maybe she saw my COOL FACE so she collapsed coz she never seen Cool Guy like me before..*smiles*

Satoko : S...S..SOUL...CaN YA BE SeRIOUS NOW?!?!? *Evil form*

Soul : u..um..okie..C..CALM DOWN...KONOE-CHAN...*smiles*

Satoko :I TOLD YA TO DO NOT CALL ME KONOE -CHAN!! its disgusting!!! *punch soul*
Shinigami
26196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my OFFICE
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

Mizore: *stands up normally* jiii~------------------------~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.