First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi Shop
Posted 5/27/09 , edited 9/14/09
Welcome to Avi Crazerz Avi Shop! Here you can look through all the samples and purchase which one you want. Note that some avi's cost more depending on the design. There are only a little bit of rules you need to follow.

Rules for Avi Shop
☆No stealing our samples☆
☆Make sure to pay the price of an avi☆
☆Be patient as we varify your pay and make the avi for you☆
☆You can NOT purchase anymore then 2 avi's a day☆
☆All picture uploads on some samples NEED to be uploaded in the "Payment Album"☆
☆Just have fun☆


Form
Username:
Mod name:
Mod's avi number:
Text:
Did you pay?:




Samples
Animeluvahz's Samples

#1 (3 Stocks left)

#2 (2 stocks left)

#3 (3 Stocks left)



Payment - Upload 2 high quality pictures to the Payment Album and invite yur buddies


InuyashasGirul's Samples

#1

#2

#3

#4

Payment - 4 High Quality Pictures, 2 Forum Posts, and Invite Your Buddies



#1


xAmuTadase's Samples
Sample 1: Status:(Not Taken)

Sample 2: Status:(Not Taken)


Payment: Normal Aviis: Upload 3 pictures

diana_unipet1996's Samples
AVII 1

AVII 2

AVII 3

AVII 4

AVII 5

AVII 6

AVII 7

Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/7/09
Username:Shine_Radiance
Mod name:Albina55
Mod's avi number:4
Text:Shine_Radiance
Did you pay?:yeah
Approved
Posted 6/8/09

shine_radiance wrote:

Username:Shine_Radiance
Mod name:Albina55
Mod's avi number:4
Text:Shine_Radiance
Did you pay?:yeah
Approved


DONE

Sorry its alittle different ><

Posted 6/8/09 , edited 6/9/09
Username:Black_Dia
Mod name:princesssakuraharuno
Mod's avi number: 1
Text: Black_Dia
Did you pay?:yeah
Approved
Posted 6/8/09

albina55 wrote:


shine_radiance wrote:

Username:Shine_Radiance
Mod name:Albina55
Mod's avi number:4
Text:Shine_Radiance
Did you pay?:yeah
Approved


DONE

Sorry its alittle different ><



Are you kidding me! Its so awesome!
Posted 6/8/09

shine_radiance wrote:


albina55 wrote:


shine_radiance wrote:

Username:Shine_Radiance
Mod name:Albina55
Mod's avi number:4
Text:Shine_Radiance
Did you pay?:yeah
Approved


DONE

Sorry its alittle different ><



Are you kidding me! Its so awesome!


thnxs!
Crazer
2375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Near my _____(bla...
Offline
Posted 6/10/09 , edited 6/14/09
Username:Twin_Sisters
Mod name:xAmutadase
Mod's avi number:2
Text:Twin_Sisters
Did you pay?: Yes

PENDING REQUEST: xAmuTadase
Posted 6/11/09 , edited 6/12/09
Username: Angel Loveli
Mod name: princesssakuraharuno
Mod's avi number: 2
Text: Angel_loveli
Did you pay:yes
Approved
Posted 6/11/09

Twin_Sisters wrote:

Username:Twin_Sisters
Mod name:xAmutadase
Mod's avi number:4
Text:Twin_Sisters
Did you pay?: Yes


Ah there is only 2 avi's that, that mod did. It's either avi #1 or 2
Crazer
2375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Near my _____(bla...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

castondra wrote:


Twin_Sisters wrote:

Username:Twin_Sisters
Mod name:xAmutadase
Mod's avi number:4
Text:Twin_Sisters
Did you pay?: Yes


Ah there is only 2 avi's that, that mod did. It's either avi #1 or 2


o.o oh! sorry we forgot to change the number! 2 please
Crazer
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~its a secreat~
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/14/09
Username:hinamorisaya
Mod name:neko-chan
Mod's avi number:3
Text:saya-chan
Did u pay?:yes


Approved
Posted 6/14/09

hinamorisaya wrote:

Username:hinamorisaya
Mod name:neko-chan
Mod's avi number:3
Text:saya-chan
Did u pay?:yes


Approved


Ah i'm pretty sure this is the avi you wanted.
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/26/09
Username: bbtprincess
Mod name: darck_angel100
Mod's avi number: #1
Text: bbtprincess
Did you pay?: how much pics do i have to pay? it don't say up there for darck_angel100 >_<
Approved
Posted 6/22/09

bbtprincess wrote:

Username: bbtprincess
Mod name: darck_angel100
Mod's avi number: #1
Text: bbtprincess
Did you pay?: how much pics do i have to pay? it don't say up there for darck_angel100 >_<


Okay it's up now. Sorry about that
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/09

Okay it's up now. Sorry about that


okaii i upload 4 pics and 1 avi request now =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.