First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Dorm Sign-Up
Council person
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at home...?
Offline
Posted 5/27/09 , edited 5/30/09
Sign-Up For Dorms!

This is where u sign-up to be a member of a dorm. The dorms available r:

~Cherry [guardians and easter only]
~Peach [girls only]
~Watermelon [boys only]
~Strawberry [mixed gender dorm]


Application Form:

Username:
Name:
Drom Wanted:


If You Want to be the Dorms Leader or Vice Leader, Fill-Out the Form Below and Post it With Your Other Application.

Application Form:

What u Want to be:
For What Dorm?:


Note To Members


Note To Mods


_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cherry Dorm


Peach Dorm


Watermelon Dorm


Strawberry Dorm
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/28/09
Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan [Roleplaying Nadeshiko ;] ]
Drom Wanted: Cherry :P

What u Want to be: Vice Leader
For What Dorm?: Cherry
Done Correctly N Accepted
student
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Around the world
Offline
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/28/09
Username: aiane1234
Name: Arianna
Drom Wanted:Peach Dorm
Done Correctly N Accepted
Council person
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at home...?
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan [Roleplaying Nadeshiko ;] ]
Drom Wanted: Cherry :P

What u Want to be: Vice Leader
For What Dorm?: Cherry
Done Correctly N Accepted


Accepted! Thankies 4 applin 4 Cherry Dorm! Plz b active n invite all ur buddies! :33
Council person
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at home...?
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

aiane1234 wrote:

Username: aiane1234
Name: Arianna
Drom Wanted:Peach Dorm
Done Correctly N Accepted


Accepted! Thankies 4 applin 4 Peach Dorm! Plz b active n invite all ur buddies! :33
student
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/30/09
Username:karina1998
Name:Nagehiko
Drom Wanted:cherry
Done Correctly N Accepted
council member
7720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 5/29/09 , edited 5/30/09
Username: Akanemizuki336
Name: Mizuki-chan [Yay Yuiki~^-^]
Dorm Wanted: Cherry!
Done Correctly N Accepted
Posted 5/29/09 , edited 5/31/09
Username: Misha___chan
Name: Dia (as Utau Tsukiyomi)
Dorm Wanted: Cherry
Done Correctly N Accepted
student
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/30/09
What u Want to be: leader
For What Dorm?: strawberry
Done Correctly N Accepted
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/30/09
what you want to be:Vice Leader
for what dorm?:Strawberry
Done Correctly N Accepted
Council person
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at home...?
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

karina1998 wrote:

Username:karina1998
Name:Nagehiko
Drom Wanted:cherry
Done Correctly N Accepted


Accepted! Thankies 4 applin 4 Cherry Dorm! Plz b active n invite all ur buddies! :33
Council person
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at home...?
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

AkaneMizuki336 wrote:

Username: Akanemizuki336
Name: Mizuki-chan [Yay Yuiki~^-^]
Dorm Wanted: Cherry!
Done Correctly N Accepted


Accepted! Thankies 4 applin 4 Cherry Dorm! Plz b active n invite all ur buddies! :33
Council person
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at home...?
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

amuami wrote:

What u Want to be: leader
For What Dorm?: strawberry
Done Correctly N Accepted


Accepted! Thankies 4 applin 4 Strawberry Dorm! Plz b active n invite all ur buddies! :33
Council person
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at home...?
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

Susanavy wrote:

what you want to be:Vice Leader
for what dorm?:Strawberry
Done Correctly N Accepted


Accepted! Thankies 4 applin 4 Strawberry Dorm! Plz b active n invite all ur buddies! :33
Posted 5/30/09
Username: animeprinecss
Name: nikki-chan
Drom Wanted:peach

What u Want to be:vice-leader
For What Dorm?:peach
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.