First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
New member =D
Posted 5/27/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

GintokiSakata sets a bad example. If you post a picture post some text too. Don't be his friend.
You can be my friend. Welcome to Crunchyroll new random person.


Not Darkoff? You poor miserable attention whore.


Why does everyone think I stalk you? Because I never actually did, so please stop spouting lies. Yes, Darkoff too.


Because it's obvious you also join in a conversation related to GintokiSakata. Genius.
Besides, you can't HELP but to reply back to everything I say.
Posted 5/27/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

GintokiSakata sets a bad example. If you post a picture post some text too. Don't be his friend.
You can be my friend. Welcome to Crunchyroll new random person.


Not Darkoff? You poor miserable attention whore.


Why does everyone think I stalk you? Because I never actually did, so please stop spouting lies. Yes, Darkoff too.


Because it's obvious you also join in a conversation related to GintokiSakata. Genius.
Besides, you can't HELP but to reply back to everything I say.


Ha, what about you? I don't even want to talk to you, but I am anyway.
Posted 5/27/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

GintokiSakata sets a bad example. If you post a picture post some text too. Don't be his friend.
You can be my friend. Welcome to Crunchyroll new random person.


Not Darkoff? You poor miserable attention whore.


Why does everyone think I stalk you? Because I never actually did, so please stop spouting lies. Yes, Darkoff too.


Because it's obvious you also join in a conversation related to GintokiSakata. Genius.
Besides, you can't HELP but to reply back to everything I say.


Ha, what about you? I don't even want to talk to you, but I am anyway.


Hypocrite.
2393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
i can be ur friend i will add you now
Posted 5/27/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

GintokiSakata sets a bad example. If you post a picture post some text too. Don't be his friend.
You can be my friend. Welcome to Crunchyroll new random person.


Not Darkoff? You poor miserable attention whore.


Why does everyone think I stalk you? Because I never actually did, so please stop spouting lies. Yes, Darkoff too.


Because it's obvious you also join in a conversation related to GintokiSakata. Genius.
Besides, you can't HELP but to reply back to everything I say.


Ha, what about you? I don't even want to talk to you, but I am anyway.


Hypocrite.


Iknorite? I try not to be one, but It's just not working. I'll play you on Xbox live when you actually get an Xbox 360.
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
Wow Gin, your folks won't buy you a console?
Posted 5/27/09

gunmyle wrote:

Wow Gin, your folks won't buy you a console?


I don't like Xbox 360 anyway ._.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

Wow Gin, your folks won't buy you a console?


I don't like Xbox 360 anyway ._.


Xbox Sucks
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

holy_may wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

Wow Gin, your folks won't buy you a console?


I don't like Xbox 360 anyway ._.


Xbox Sucks


You suck! Xbox is awesome.
Posted 5/27/09 , edited 5/27/09
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

darkoff wrote:


holy_may wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

Wow Gin, your folks won't buy you a console?


I don't like Xbox 360 anyway ._.


Xbox Sucks


You suck! Xbox is awesome.


Actually, all consoles suck but Xbox sucks the most
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

holy_may wrote:


darkoff wrote:


holy_may wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

Wow Gin, your folks won't buy you a console?


I don't like Xbox 360 anyway ._.


Xbox Sucks


You suck! Xbox is awesome.


Actually, all consoles suck but Xbox sucks the most


:'(
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

holy_may wrote:


darkoff wrote:


holy_may wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

Wow Gin, your folks won't buy you a console?


I don't like Xbox 360 anyway ._.


Xbox Sucks


You suck! Xbox is awesome.


Actually, all consoles suck but Xbox sucks the most


not as bad as the show gintama :O
Posted 5/27/09

gnomeonfire wrote:

not as bad as the show gintama :O



A wild Troll appears!
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:

not as bad as the show gintama :O



A wild Troll appears!


Where, i cant see it!?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.