First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Battleground
Posted 5/28/09
Fight against the navy, bloody skull, or the ghost ship here >=D
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
*Rukka walks out into the opne gripping sword* Hmmm....wonder where those dogs are....*looks around*
Posted 5/28/09
Blade- see them yet?
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

Teito-Klein wrote:

Blade- see them yet?


*Rukka shakes head* Nope no sign of them yet....
Posted 5/28/09

LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:

Blade- see them yet?


*Rukka shakes head* Nope no sign of them yet....


Blade- I wonder if they will come -sigh-
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

Teito-Klein wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:

Blade- see them yet?


*Rukka shakes head* Nope no sign of them yet....


Blade- I wonder if they will come -sigh-


*Rukka sighs* Yeah....it like a waiting game now...*grips sword* but we ready..
Posted 5/28/09

LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:

Blade- see them yet?


*Rukka shakes head* Nope no sign of them yet....


Blade- I wonder if they will come -sigh-


*Rukka sighs* Yeah....it like a waiting game now...*grips sword* but we ready..


Blade- yea but everyone else is asleep its just you, fluffy and me up right now
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/28/09


*Rukka looks around* well....we just have to hold up until we get the crew here....
Posted 5/28/09

LadyYukki wrote:



*Rukka looks around* well....we just have to hold up until we get the crew here....


Blade- *takes out raw spaghetti and begins eating it* want some?
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

Teito-Klein wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:



*Rukka looks around* well....we just have to hold up until we get the crew here....


Blade- *takes out raw spaghetti and begins eating it* want some?


*Shakes head* No thanks....im just saying alert for those dogs....*growls*
Posted 5/28/09

LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:



*Rukka looks around* well....we just have to hold up until we get the crew here....


Blade- *takes out raw spaghetti and begins eating it* want some?


*Shakes head* No thanks....im just saying alert for those dogs....*growls*


Blade- *sits on the edge of the ship* i wonder when they will be here
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

Teito-Klein wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:



*Rukka looks around* well....we just have to hold up until we get the crew here....


Blade- *takes out raw spaghetti and begins eating it* want some?


*Shakes head* No thanks....im just saying alert for those dogs....*growls*


Blade- *sits on the edge of the ship* i wonder when they will be here


*Rukka shrugs her shoulders* Anytime....they could get here in a minute...ir even 2morrow!...*sighs* but it would be better if we had the rest of the crew here...
Posted 5/28/09


Blade- that is true
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

Teito-Klein wrote:



Blade- that is true


*Rukka sits on the floor still holdin her sword* geez!....waiting is annoying....*sighs and sits on thje sand watching out*
Posted 5/28/09

LadyYukki wrote:


Teito-Klein wrote:



Blade- that is true


*Rukka sits on the floor still holdin her sword* geez!....waiting is annoying....*sighs and sits on thje sand watching out*


Blade- hmmm i wonder -runs and gets ready to jump off the ship while takin off my shirt-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.