First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Sky Mods!
Creator
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
sky mod jobs ~

sky guardian ~ sorta like a second creator; does requests n helps with the front page! XD
sky designer ~ does people's requests
sky gamer ~ creates FUN games for the group! XD
sky helper ~ puts the pics in the correct albums n invites their buddies! XD

please fill this form out^^ ~

username:
job:
reason:
graphics examples: (only for sky guardian n sky designers)
games examples: (only for sky gamers)
will u pinky promise to be active? >< :



(note: all sky mods can do people's requests n request for one themselves^^)
Sky Guradian
3086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my dreamy magi...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/28/09


username:Kira_Pika
job:Sky guardian
reason:coz i want to help this group..o.o
graphics examples: (only for sky guardian n sky designers)

games examples: (only for sky gamers)
will u pinky promise to be active?: i PINKY promise!><
Creator
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

Kira_Pika wrote:



username:Kira_Pika
job:Sky guardian
reason:coz i want to help this group..o.o
graphics examples: (only for sky guardian n sky designers)

games examples: (only for sky gamers)
will u pinky promise to be active?: i PINKY promise!><


ACCEPTED! XD



Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/28/09
username: renagade36
job: sky guardian
reason: because I want to help the group get loads of members and because I want to help
graphics examples:

will u pinky promise to be active? I pinky promise
Creator
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

renagade36 wrote:

username: renagade36
job: sky guardian
reason: because I want to help the group get loads of members and because I want to help
graphics examples:

will u pinky promise to be active? I pinky promise



erm sorry but there aren't pics in the spoiler o.o

Posted 5/28/09

StarPi wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

username: renagade36
job: sky guardian
reason: because I want to help the group get loads of members and because I want to help
graphics examples:

will u pinky promise to be active? I pinky promise



erm sorry but there aren't pics in the spoiler o.o



Sorry It didn't let me before but I have put them up now
Posted 5/28/09
please fill this form out^^ ~

username:XxWinter_MistxX
job:sky designer
reason:i love making aviis
graphics examples: (only for sky guardian n sky designers)
i cant upload right now but here is a link 2 some aviis...the good aviis are at the bottom
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8251177

will u pinky promise to be active? >< : I pinky promise
Creator
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

XxWinter_MistxX wrote:

please fill this form out^^ ~

username:XxWinter_MistxX
job:sky designer
reason:i love making aviis
graphics examples: (only for sky guardian n sky designers)
i cant upload right now but here is a link 2 some aviis...the good aviis are at the bottom
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8251177

will u pinky promise to be active? >< : I pinky promise


uwahh! your aviis r cool! XD
ACCEPTED! XD

Posted 5/28/09

StarPi wrote:


XxWinter_MistxX wrote:

please fill this form out^^ ~

username:XxWinter_MistxX
job:sky designer
reason:i love making aviis
graphics examples: (only for sky guardian n sky designers)
i cant upload right now but here is a link 2 some aviis...the good aviis are at the bottom
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8251177

will u pinky promise to be active? >< : I pinky promise


uwahh! your aviis r cool! XD
ACCEPTED! XD



thank u so much

Creator
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

XxWinter_MistxX wrote:


StarPi wrote:


XxWinter_MistxX wrote:

please fill this form out^^ ~

username:XxWinter_MistxX
job:sky designer
reason:i love making aviis
graphics examples: (only for sky guardian n sky designers)
i cant upload right now but here is a link 2 some aviis...the good aviis are at the bottom
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8251177

will u pinky promise to be active? >< : I pinky promise


uwahh! your aviis r cool! XD
ACCEPTED! XD



thank u so much



np^^
Creator
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

renagade36 wrote:

username: renagade36
job: sky guardian
reason: because I want to help the group get loads of members and because I want to help
graphics examples:

will u pinky promise to be active? I pinky promise


well i looked at your graphics in your profile n they were COOL! XD

so you're ACCEPTED! XD

Posted 5/28/09

StarPi wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

username: renagade36
job: sky guardian
reason: because I want to help the group get loads of members and because I want to help
graphics examples:

will u pinky promise to be active? I pinky promise


well i looked at your graphics in your profile n they were COOL! XD

so you're ACCEPTED! XD



Thanks
Creator
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

renagade36 wrote:


StarPi wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

username: renagade36
job: sky guardian
reason: because I want to help the group get loads of members and because I want to help
graphics examples:

will u pinky promise to be active? I pinky promise


well i looked at your graphics in your profile n they were COOL! XD

so you're ACCEPTED! XD



Thanks


np^^
Sky Gamer
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nightmare Town
Offline
Posted 5/31/09
username:Pixxygirl
job:sky helper
reason:I luv games!!! And making people happy!
graphics examples: (only for sky guardian n sky designers)
games examples: Wishing game!
will u pinky promise to be active? >< : Pinky promise!!!
Creator
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

Pixxygirl wrote:

username:Pixxygirl
job:sky helper
reason:I luv games!!! And making people happy!
graphics examples: (only for sky guardian n sky designers)
games examples: Wishing game!
will u pinky promise to be active? >< : Pinky promise!!!


na do u mean sky gamer?^.^

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.