First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Forum Wars
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

06aquamarine09 wrote:

yeah...better talk...


and u stay outa tis
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

N1ghtR1der wrote:

^u juz did...listen,juz givit up and geta life...


sorry so your telling me get a life because im on a net...what about you what makes you so special?
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

ConRong wrote:


N1ghtR1der wrote:

^u juz did...listen,juz givit up and geta life...


sorry so your telling me get a life because im on a net...what about you what makes you so special?


ah dammit..juz givit up and stop replying to me...im gettin notifications bt U quotin on my postes..would U pls STOP MAKING COMEBCKS?!
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
N1ghtR1der
^im sorry i don't understand...

also please give you thoughts and reasons of forum wars *laughs*
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

06aquamarine09 wrote:

i'm not even doing anything....i just said that you'd better talk...and it's up to both of you...really....


what what did i do?
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
i give up...from now on im not gonna waste my tyme talkin to someone lyk u and i hope tat u would do the same....
6858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
I suppose it's because text can irk and there's no threat of physical repercussion.

Also, it's easier to say what you want to say the way you want to say it when you have the time to form the words in a forum. However, what you want to say may be misconstrued due to lack of emoting. I think most arguments on the Internet are sparked by miscommunication.

12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

N1ghtR1der wrote:

i give up...from now on im not gonna waste my tyme talkin to someone lyk u and i hope tat u would do the same....

yeah because im pwning you in everyways...sorry about that haha better luck next time kid...


06aquamarine09 wrote:

nah...its just that N1ghtR1der told me to stay out of this...and i'm not doing anything...

hes being rude to you that all and don't worry i defend you if he say shit about you

13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

ConRong wrote:


N1ghtR1der wrote:

i give up...from now on im not gonna waste my tyme talkin to someone lyk u and i hope tat u would do the same....

yeah because im pwning you in everyways...sorry about that haha better luck next time kid...


06aquamarine09 wrote:

nah...its just that N1ghtR1der told me to stay out of this...and i'm not doing anything...

hes being rude to you that all and don't worry i defend you if he say shit about you



ahhh..would u juz giv up?stop wastin my time talkin to u and hu the fuck do u tink u r?i've been tryin my best not to offend u in every single way so if u would juz givit up..
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

06aquamarine09 wrote:

thanks a lot!!....

don't worry that what the jobs for boys shinning knight in armor do~


N1ghtR1der wrote:


ConRong wrote:


N1ghtR1der wrote:

i give up...from now on im not gonna waste my tyme talkin to someone lyk u and i hope tat u would do the same....

yeah because im pwning you in everyways...sorry about that haha better luck next time kid...


06aquamarine09 wrote:

nah...its just that N1ghtR1der told me to stay out of this...and i'm not doing anything...

hes being rude to you that all and don't worry i defend you if he say shit about you



ahhh..would u juz giv up?stop wastin my time talkin to u and hu the fuck do u tink u r?i've been tryin my best not to offend u in every single way so if u would juz givit up..


not to offened? what about the threat of getting sued? and starting shit with me? and i think in the one whos being a parent to you atm seeing how u are and i am giving it up and personally you say it yourself "not coming back here" because of me and yet here look@ you!
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

hq145 wrote:

I suppose it's because text can irk and there's no threat of physical repercussion.

Also, it's easier to say what you want to say the way you want to say it when you have the time to form the words in a forum. However, what you want to say may be misconstrued due to lack of emoting. I think most arguments on the Internet are sparked by miscommunication.



harsh life of virtual world...
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

ConRong wrote:

not to offened? what about the threat of getting sued? and starting shit with me? and i think in the one whos being a parent to you atm seeing how u are and i am giving it up and personally you say it yourself "not coming back here" because of me and yet here look@ you!


u r putin notifications on my wateva tat was every time u quote on mii so pls stop so tat i can NOT offend u..and wat's "not to offened" do u need english lessons or smt?
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

ConRong wrote:


hq145 wrote:

I suppose it's because text can irk and there's no threat of physical repercussion.

Also, it's easier to say what you want to say the way you want to say it when you have the time to form the words in a forum. However, what you want to say may be misconstrued due to lack of emoting. I think most arguments on the Internet are sparked by miscommunication.



harsh life of virtual world...


agreed
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

N1ghtR1der wrote:


ConRong wrote:

not to offened? what about the threat of getting sued? and starting shit with me? and i think in the one whos being a parent to you atm seeing how u are and i am giving it up and personally you say it yourself "not coming back here" because of me and yet here look@ you!


u r putin notifications on my wateva tat was ever time u quote on mii so pls stop so tat i can NOT offend u..and wat's "not to offened" do u need english lessons or smt?


^can we stop this bullshit for real man im not intent to pick a fight but if you want i won't fuckin hold back because your 15~!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.