First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Boy (2) Shot Dead by Sister (3)
Posted 5/29/09
what happened to the girl afterward?
Posted 5/29/09
Those fucking parents should go to prison.
Poor kids.
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
Well now.
Aren't they failures as parents.

Maybe next time they won't leave their gun laying around, in a place children commonly hide.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
the NRA has seminars and lessons on gun safety for a reason.
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / london
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
dammn..... what happens to the girl? personiily its the parents who should go to prison not the girl
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
Give a girl with guns and look what happens. Shameshameshameshameshame
Posted 5/29/09
wow tragic, why the fuck would you leave a gun under the bed anyways....its like leaving money under a bed. First place I would check. I wonder if the parents are gonna tell their daughter how her brother died when she grows up....would suck to find out...
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
This is why guns in America are very dangerous especially little children get their hands on the guns.
Posted 5/29/09

aeminence wrote:

Give a girl with guns and look what happens. Shameshameshameshameshame :P


You dont care whatsoever a child got killed?
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 5/29/09

marumo-kun wrote:


aeminence wrote:

Give a girl with guns and look what happens. Shameshameshameshameshame :P


You dont care whatsoever a child got killed?


It's tragic. But yeah. That's it :S I just think it's tragic then move on with my life.


What am i suppose to do? Over exaggerate that this event has effected my life significantly? Don't kid yourself.. I know that even if I cried and begged that the hands of time wont turn and that whats done is done. And thats reality and i've accepted that, shit happens everyday, people are flawed, so flawed things happen. Sorry im not on my knees praying. Cheers.
Posted 5/29/09

aeminence wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


aeminence wrote:

Give a girl with guns and look what happens. Shameshameshameshameshame :P


You dont care whatsoever a child got killed?


It's tragic. But yeah. That's it :S I just think it's tragic then move on with my life.


What am i suppose to do? Over exaggerate that this event has effected my life significantly? Don't kid yourself.. I know that even if I cried and begged that the hands of time wont turn and that whats done is done. And thats reality and i've accepted that, shit happens everyday, people are flawed, so flawed things happen. Sorry im not on my knees praying. Cheers.


not saying any of that. im simply saying you seemed nonchalant
2540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
Holy fuck! Wat The Hell is it with these parents???!!!!
2540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/29/09

iNguyen_uLose wrote:

wow tragic, why the fuck would you leave a gun under the bed anyways....its like leaving money under a bed. First place I would check. I wonder if the parents are gonna tell their daughter how her brother died when she grows up....would suck to find out...



I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!
8538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
imagine how she would feel in the future knowing that she killed her own brother..
Posted 5/29/09
the little girl is gonna now grow up feeling gulity for doing sumthing that her parents are to blame for i feel bad for her
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.