First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Is France on the Verge of Banning Scientology?
Posted 5/29/09 , edited 5/29/09

sindba-d wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:

They should. But they should also ban other religions.


Scientology is no religion.


this made me lol so hard,maybe cause i agree
BUT
it doesn't matter what you and i think..people have the right to believe whatever they wanna believe in
as long as they are convinced with it and it's not forced on them
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
Then who's going to power up that LHC thingy again? =/
Posted 5/29/09

sindba-d wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:

They should. But they should also ban other religions.


Scientology is no religion.


Too bad for you that it meets up with the criteria of the definition of religion. It's one goddamn retarded one, but which religion isn't?

34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
i dont want to copy and paste the link
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/29/09

life-oxygen wrote:



this made me lol so hard,maybe cause i agree
BUT
it doesn't matter what you and i think..people have the right to believe whatever they wanna believe in
as long as they are convinced with it and it's not forced on them


People can also believe suicide to be the right thing, also there doesn't have to be someone who forces them to comit suicide.

There is a thread on crunchyroll about a cult that forced children to eat parts of their own flesh.


ShroomInferno wrote:


Too bad for you that it meets up with the criteria of the definition of religion. It's one goddamn retarded one, but which religion isn't?


There are no definite criteria to identify a religion.

It's a cult, no religion.
Posted 5/29/09


that's random,they are not hurting anybody by believing in that
it's not like their believes telling them to rape kids or kill people for money and whatnot

and just cause you're not convinced of it,it doesn't mean that other people should be like you !
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/29/09

life-oxygen wrote:



that's random,they are not hurting anybody by believing in that
it's not like their believes telling them to rape kids or kill people for money and whatnot

and just cause you're not convinced of it,it doesn't mean that other people should be like you !


I'm not saying they aren't allowed to believe in anything they want. Scientology is just no religion. It's a cult but no religion.

Everyone can believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster if they want to and as long as it harms nobody. Scientology infact harms a lot of it followers and should therefore be forbidden.
Posted 5/29/09



again lol..but it makes sense to some people
Posted 5/29/09
i don't get Scientology anyway =T
Posted 5/30/09

sindba-d wrote:

There are no definite criteria to identify a religion.

It's a cult, no religion.


Therefore you're agreeing with me. Good boy.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

ShroomInferno wrote:


Therefore you're agreeing with me. Good boy.


Nope!
Posted 5/30/09

sindba-d wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:


Therefore you're agreeing with me. Good boy.


Nope!


Maybe I should reiterate what you said yourself: "There are no definite criteria to identify a religion."

Now you can be stubborn and stay in denial, or just accept your own paradox.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

ShroomInferno wrote:



Maybe I should reiterate what you said yourself: "There are no definite criteria to identify a religion."

Now you can be stubborn and stay in denial, or just accept your own paradox.


You don't even know you yourself created one.

You wrote Scientology was a religion, since it would fit all the criteria of a religion.

I stated there are no definite criteria which define a religion.


Saying Scientology is a religion is wrong since most people don't consider it to be a religion. Scientology is a stupid cult, Church of Satan is a stupid cult, Wicca is a stupid cult but none of these is a religion. Christianity, Buddhism, Hindusim and even Islam are religions. You can call it my personal opinion but then you would have admit putting Scientology in the same place as them is also just your personal opinion.
Posted 5/30/09

ShroomInferno wrote:

They should. But they should also ban other religions.


Such as? Shouldn't people be allowed to believe in god the same way you don't believe in god? ^_^
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
All countries should follow!! Scientology is a farce. Who in here is a Scientologist, anyway??,
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.