First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Is France on the Verge of Banning Scientology?
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

wingdavid01 wrote:

All countries should follow!! Scientology is a farce. Who in here is a Scientologist, anyway??,


You're just jealous because my E-meter score pwns yours.
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Netherlands Antilles
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
poop
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

makix wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

All countries should follow!! Scientology is a farce. Who in here is a Scientologist, anyway??,


You're just jealous because my E-meter score pwns yours.



Yeah, that must be it...damn your abilities!!!!!(?)
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
Good. They should.
2032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / somewhere hiding
Offline
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09
the good thing about Scientology is... the screening of Battlefield Earth....

was it?
Posted 6/4/09

sindba-d wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:



Maybe I should reiterate what you said yourself: "There are no definite criteria to identify a religion."

Now you can be stubborn and stay in denial, or just accept your own paradox.


You don't even know you yourself created one.

You wrote Scientology was a religion, since it would fit all the criteria of a religion.

I stated there are no definite criteria which define a religion.


Saying Scientology is a religion is wrong since most people don't consider it to be a religion. Scientology is a stupid cult, Church of Satan is a stupid cult, Wicca is a stupid cult but none of these is a religion. Christianity, Buddhism, Hindusim and even Islam are religions. You can call it my personal opinion but then you would have admit putting Scientology in the same place as them is also just your personal opinion.


And there you go, spouting nonsense, again. When did I state that I believe in what you say? Aww, looks like I never stated such a thing, too bad for you, ShroomInferno failed to create a paradox.
"Therefore you're agreeing with me" was directed at your "it's a cult" bit. Then later on, when you remained persistent about it not agreeing with me, I thought it would be nice of me to remind you of what you yourself believe in which I kindly reiterated for you, yet you even failed to comprehend that and tried to search for a non-existent paradox of mine which, of course, is ridiculous because as I've mentioned earlier, no where did I state that what you said is what I believe in or would hold any truth on to it.

And what most pseudo-intellectuals like you out there consider as right or wrong doesn't really interest me one bit.
And just because most people don't consider it a religion doesn't mean it isn't. Cult is basically the same as religion just one is mainstream and the other isn't. Most, if not all, of today's religions started as a cult and later on, when they became more and more popular were referred to as "religions". So, it's the same sh*t.

Therefore, I will repeat this in spite of me presuming that you will come back with another stupefying "nope", you are agreeing with me and now keep your pseudo-intellectual ignorance to yourself and go bug someone else with it.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

ShroomInferno wrote:


sindba-d wrote:



You don't even know you yourself created one.

You wrote Scientology was a religion, since it would fit all the criteria of a religion.

I stated there are no definite criteria which define a religion.


Saying Scientology is a religion is wrong since most people don't consider it to be a religion. Scientology is a stupid cult, Church of Satan is a stupid cult, Wicca is a stupid cult but none of these is a religion. Christianity, Buddhism, Hindusim and even Islam are religions. You can call it my personal opinion but then you would have admit putting Scientology in the same place as them is also just your personal opinion.


And there you go, spouting nonsense, again. When did I state that I believe in what you say? Aww, looks like I never stated such a thing, too bad for you, ShroomInferno failed to create a paradox.
"Therefore you're agreeing with me" was directed at your "it's a cult" bit. Then later on, when you remained persistent about it not agreeing with me, I thought it would be nice of me to remind you of what you yourself believe in which I kindly reiterated for you, yet you even failed to comprehend that and tried to search for a non-existent paradox of mine which, of course, is ridiculous because as I've mentioned earlier, no where did I state that what you said is what I believe in or would hold any truth on to it.

And what most pseudo-intellectuals like you out there consider as right or wrong doesn't really interest me one bit.
And just because most people don't consider it a religion doesn't mean it isn't. Cult is basically the same as religion just one is mainstream and the other isn't. Most, if not all, of today's religions started as a cult and later on, when they became more and more popular were referred to as "religions". So, it's the same sh*t.

Therefore, I will repeat this in spite of me presuming that you will come back with another stupefying "nope", you are agreeing with me and now keep your pseudo-intellectual ignorance to yourself and go bug someone else with it.


That's what you wrote and what I quoted.


sindba-d wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:

They should. But they should also ban other religions.


Scientology is no religion.
Posted 6/4/09
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.