First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Why are many romanitc/drama anime's so tragic ?
17342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

foxy12 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Tragedy is a plot device. It add spice to the whole story.


yeah , I know
but why does every anime drama/romance has to have incest ?is incest a plot device too ?


That's one of the few fetishes that the fans want. The creator only cater those who wish for that type of fetishes even if it's against morality.
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

Shohee wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


Shohee wrote:

Your kidding ._.


what do you mean ?


Does that question really need a opinion or a post.


Just give me you opinion and that' all ..
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

beanheads333 wrote:

i think shugo chara is a great story for romance add me a sfreinds


It's comedy/romance though ^ ^
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Weird World
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
because it's tragic anime? = =a and it's just an anime..
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

Maou068 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Tragedy is a plot device. It add spice to the whole story.


yeah , I know
but why does every anime drama/romance has to have incest ?is incest a plot device too ?


That's one of the few fetishes that the fans want. The creator only cater those who wish for that type of fetishes even if it's against morality.


oh ,it's just like fanservice then ^ ^
Posted 6/4/09
dramatic effect.
it makes the DRAMA/anime better.
62123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ninja
Offline
Posted 6/4/09
I guess it's to give it more of an edge. personally, I like it. Even though it makes me cry, it makes the drama a lot more interesting.
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

maoxigua wrote:

dramatic effect.
it makes the DRAMA/anime better.


yeah , but japan romance is so deep ,don't you agree ?
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/4/09 , edited 6/11/09

chloebob825 wrote:

I guess it's to give it more of an edge. personally, I like it. Even though it makes me cry, it makes the drama a lot more interesting.


I like it too ^ ^ and i couidn't agree more ......
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
it's closer to reality.

and, people watch drama/anime/movie to seek entertainment, not to be (even more) depressed.
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09

angekillua wrote:

it's closer to reality.

and, people watch drama/anime/movie to seek entertainment, not to be (even more) depressed.



Shuffle made me depressed though ^ ^But I aguess your right ...
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

chloebob825 wrote:

I guess it's to give it more of an edge. personally, I like it. Even though it makes me cry, it makes the drama a lot more interesting.


Me too but I'm just saying that the Drama in japan or asian countries is heavier as i see in anime and drama ,do these things happen in japan ?
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09

Ddkz wrote:

because it's tragic anime? = =a and it's just an anime..


I know that but i'm just saying that the feelings that many character's in these types of anime's harbor are destructive feelings ,don't you agree ?and i certainly don't mind it ..
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
not all romance , drama anime are tragic.... your generalizing it
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

Orihime_may11 wrote:

not all romance , drama anime are tragic.... your generalizing it


Sorry a bout that ^ ^...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.