First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Create
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 5/29/09 , edited 5/29/09
Here is where you can make your shinigami.

UserName:
Name:
Age:
Power: (Mind control, blending, ect)
History: (Before you were a shinigami and after ; cna be however long)
Pic:
(spoiler please)

((Positions will be made in a different forum))
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 5/29/09 , edited 6/3/09
UserName: Ivyofdeath
Name: Ivy Night
Age: 14
Power: Aura seeing
History: [Ivy was born as an only child with a family who hated her. She always use to run away to her best friends house. He would hide her away in his closet until no one was home. But when they were caught, Ivy was taken back to her house and beaten to death]
~Now Ivy is a shinigami. She wanders around endlessly looking for something to do. Her best friend had died out of angry, so she has no one to look after. Her family, broke now, is living on a street corner. Ivy smiles when she sees them so helpless and poor. Since the first day seh saw her mean family, something in Ivy changed. She is now more sensitive and kind.~
Pic:

Extra: She weres blue contacts to hide her violet eyes.
Member
27021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / why do you want t...
Offline
Posted 5/29/09


UserName: haricku-chan
Name: umi
Age: 15
Power: mind control
History: umi was always a very kind girl, when she got home
she would be abbused by her father. her mother died in a car
accedent (or thats what the cops said) when she got home one
day her father killed her then himself
when she turned into a shinigami, she became cold
but when she goes into the streets and see's a kid
smile she always seems to lighten up
Pic:





Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 5/29/09

haricku-chan wrote:



UserName: haricku-chan
Name: umi
Age: 15
Power: mind control
History: umi was always a very kind girl, when she got home
she would be abbused by her father. her mother died in a car
accedent (or thats what the cops said) when she got home one
day her father killed her then himself
when she turned into a shinigami, she became cold
but when she goes into the streets and see's a kid
smile she always seems to lighten up
Pic:







oooo nice. approvico
Posted 5/29/09 , edited 5/29/09
UserName: BlackRose99
Name: Tiara
Age: 14
Power: Mind Control
History: Tiara was a girl that was always unusally aggressive. She grew up in a hard life. People teased he and she was always very depressed. Now that she is a Shinigami she plans to kill all who teased her.
Pic:
16695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over here
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
UserName:Chriss-DeJupity
Name:Genkou
Age:16
Power: she can tell when someone is about to die
History: She was with her boyfriend and he tried to make her do stuff she did't want to so she tried to leave and he stabbed her 3 times in the spine. After she became a Shinigami she holds a grudge on every human.
Pic:

Member
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

UserName: killerandkain
Name: malice
Age: unknow
Power: she keeps her powers to her self
History: she was born out of hate of the gods who brougth suffering down on others she carryies a sythe with her to slay the unrigthfull
Pic:


Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

BlackRose99 wrote:

UserName: BlackRose99
Name: Tiara
Age: 14
Power: Mind Control
History: Tiara was a girl that was always unusally aggressive. She grew up in a hard life. People teased he and she was always very depressed. Now that she is a Shinigami she plans to kill all who teased her.
Pic:





Chriss-DeJupity wrote:

UserName:Chriss-DeJupity
Name:Genkou
Age:16
Power: she can tell when someone is about to die
History: She was with her boyfriend and he tried to make her do stuff she did't want to so she tried to leave and he stabbed her 3 times in the spine. After she became a Shinigami she holds a grudge on every human.
Pic:






killerandkain wrote:


UserName: killerandkain
Name: malice
Age: unknow
Power: she keeps her powers to her self
History: she was born out of hate of the gods who brougth suffering down on others she carryies a sythe with her to slay the unrigthfull
Pic:




you all may start!
Posted 6/2/09 , edited 6/2/09
UserName: Vue123
Name: Saya
Age: 17
Power: Shadow controling or be a shadow herself and moving objects
History: Saya was a beautiful girl. she was loved by many and hated by few until one day as she walked to the shop, three guys and one girl surrounded her. She was scared and didnt know what to do. one of the guy took out a pocket knife and points it at her as the girl stayed behind. She kicked the guy in the shins then starts running but then tripped on her heels then got up. The guy then stabbed her in the stomach and then the girl took the knife from him and looked at Saya and said "you will never be beautiful after this, I've always hated you and your beautifulness, you had everything I always wanted but now its mine turn to take all that away from you" she gave Saya a evil but yet jealous look then starts cutting up saya's face as the guys held her against the wall. After that they left her on the floor as she tried to get up but couldnt so then she layed there lifeless. She then became a shinigami and hated every human girl that was beautiful thinking that she'll never be beautiful again. Whenever she's around she'll wear a mask to cover her ugly scars.
Pic:
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

vue123 wrote:

UserName: Vue123
Name: Saya
Age: 17
Power: Shadow controling or be a shadow herself and moving objects
History: Saya was a beautiful girl. she was loved by many and hated by few until one day as she walked to the shop, three guys and one girl surrounded her. She was scared and didnt know what to do. one of the guy took out a pocket knife and points it at her as the girl stayed behind. She kicked the guy in the shins then starts running but then tripped on her heels then got up. The guy then stabbed her in the stomach and then the girl took the knife from him and looked at Saya and said "you will never be beautiful after this, I've always hated you and your beautifulness, you had everything I always wanted but now its mine turn to take all that away from you" she gave Saya a evil but yet jealous look then starts cutting up saya's face as the guys held her against the wall. After that they left her on the floor as she tried to get up but couldnt so then she layed there lifeless. She then became a shinigami and hated every human girl that was beautiful thinking that she'll never be beautiful again. Whenever she's around she'll wear a mask to cover her ugly scars.
Pic:


deep. approved.
Member
4413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In an anime world...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 8/4/09
UserName: Loxygirl
Name: Ayame
Age: 16
Power: Element control
History: She was born into a rich powerful family. But when she was six they were all murdered. Since that day she had been alone. Then one fateful day when she walked into a simple looking shop filled with beatiful things she touched an odd looking object. It was a gold and ivory wolf with a cat companion. Something flashed and that day she was turened into a shinigami. To this day she is a go of death who kills all the evil people she can but spares the lives of those kind hearts, for she was a kind hearted girl herself.
Pic:

Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

loxygirl wrote:

UserName: Loxygirl
Name: Ayame
Age: 13
Power: Element control
History: She was born into a rich powerful family. But when she was six they were all murdered. Since that day she had been alone. Then one fateful day when she walked into a simple looking shop filled with beatiful things she touched an odd looking object. It was a gold and ivory wolf with a cat companion. Something flashed and that day she was turened into a shinigami. To this day she is a go of death who kills all the evil people she can but spares the lives of those kind hearts, for she was a kind hearted girl herself.
Pic:



sweetness. plz Go to the positions forum and pick your place. (BTW: the positins are on info page)
Member
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "Terre derriere l...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

UserName:Sora47
Name: Rei
Age: 14
Power: music control and copy cat (can copy other shinigamis powers)
History: The one thing Rei could do was sing with the most amazing voice. She loved her voice a lot and for good reason it saved her life it helped her survive when her family shunned her for being born (they’d rather have a son).But one day she found out that she has a very serious vocal disease and if its operated to save her life shed lose her voice .No way was she going to give up her voice so It was time to take drastic measures… she killed herself and now as a shinigami singing to her hearts content. She’s really kind at times but when she won’t spare if you take her lightly
Pic:
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

Sora47 wrote:


UserName:Sora47
Name: Rei
Age: 14
Power: music control and copy cat (can copy other shinigamis powers)
History: The one thing Rei could do was sing with the most amazing voice. She loved her voice a lot and for good reason it saved her life it helped her survive when her family shunned her for being born (they’d rather have a son).But one day she found out that she has a very serious vocal disease and if its operated to save her life shed lose her voice .No way was she going to give up her voice so It was time to take drastic measures… she killed herself and now as a shinigami singing to her hearts content. She’s really kind at times but when she won’t spare if you take her lightly
Pic:


you got it! plz go to positions forum!
Member
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/1/09
UserName:Jesusa14
Name:JeAnne
Age:15
Power: blood bending, nullification and can foretell the future
History: JeAnne has an amnesia when she was 18. so she cant remember anything, her name, where she came from or what SHE is. she only knew she has the power to foretell the future of others when touched but cant tell her own future.the name JeAnne was given to her by a guy, who took her in, she really loved that guy so much that she'll do anything. one day, when she got home, she saw a lot of blood in the house, quickly she ran around the house praying that its not the guy's blood. when she got to the guy's room, her tears fell really hard and saw the guy bloody lying in the floor. it was as if her heart was ripped apart. she saw the knife in the guy's body and grabbed it quickly. because JeAnne love him so much, she killed herself and became a shinigami and awakened her dark side(split personality) "Jean", who loves to kill and control everyone like a toy. JeAnne is still hoping to see the guy again.


Pic:


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.