First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply The streets
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
((Here you can do what ever. It's an RPing place, duh))
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
Ivy walked the streets of New York quietly. People bumped into her, shoved her, and yelled for her to move, but she didn't care. I can live through it... she thought.
Posted 6/2/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:

Ivy walked the streets of New York quietly. People bumped into her, shoved her, and yelled for her to move, but she didn't care. I can live through it... she thought.



*walks around as people looked at her saying unessesary things*
Girl: Why is she wearing a mask ?
Girl2: Are you even sure thats a girl ? Looks like a guy to me
*whispering and chattering*
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/3/09 , edited 6/3/09

vue123 wrote:


IvyOfDeath wrote:

Ivy walked the streets of New York quietly. People bumped into her, shoved her, and yelled for her to move, but she didn't care. I can live through it... she thought.



*walks around as people looked at her saying unessesary things*
Girl: Why is she wearing a mask ?
Girl2: Are you even sure thats a girl ? Looks like a guy to me
*whispering and chattering*


Ivy glanced around and saw someone out of the ordinary. She quickly jumped in an ally and took one of her contacts out. With a gasp, she whispered; "Another one..."
Posted 6/3/09


*keeps walking as she looked around and sees someone watching her from an ally*
Posted 6/7/09
*waits in an alley suddenly seeing someone staring at he4*
Posted 6/7/09
*looks at her for awhile then continues walking*
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

vue123 wrote:



*keeps walking as she looked around and sees someone watching her from an ally*


Ivy quickly put her contacts back in. Time to act innocent! she thought. She ran up to the girl and tugged on her arm. A big, innocent, smile spread across her face.
Posted 6/8/09


*turns around and looks at her from behind the mask*
What do you want ?
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

vue123 wrote:



*turns around and looks at her from behind the mask*
What do you want ?


Ivy observed the mask quickly before running in circles around her.
Posted 6/8/09



*quickly grabs her collar making her stop running*
........
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

vue123 wrote:




*quickly grabs her collar making her stop running*
........


She stopped. Sorry. Ivy whimpered. Ivy poked the mask.
Posted 6/8/09


*moves her head as the girl poked the mask*
Dont touch it.
Creator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

vue123 wrote:



*moves her head as the girl poked the mask*
Dont touch it.


So why do you wear it? she asked in a whisper. Ivy's violet eyes peered through the blue contacts. I mean, it doesn't matter what you look like. Does it?
Posted 6/8/09


*sighs*
Because it'll scare some people.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.