First  Prev  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  Next  Last
Collect all 13 Shugo Charas and get a free membership!
Posted 6/9/09

Yimiko wrote:

This contest was a lot of fun! I just wish we could've still collected the badges after the contest was over 'cause the badges are adorable and really fun to collect. They should do more of this kind of stuff. This is my first post and I feel awfully bashful... *^.^*


welcome to the forums then. it's not that scary really.

as for the contests, keikawa posted in the announcement thread for the first 7 winners... "Stay tuned as we will have more great contests like this rolling out VERY soon, both on site and through our newsletter!! "

so.. keep your eyes open, right?
31031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

tzxazrael wrote:

welcome to the forums then. it's not that scary really.

as for the contests, keikawa posted in the announcement thread for the first 7 winners... "Stay tuned as we will have more great contests like this rolling out VERY soon, both on site and through our newsletter!! "

so.. keep your eyes open, right?


Of course, I read that post awhile back too. Really looking forward to what they have in store for us :]
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
Lol. When I Finished Sunday, I Got Pepe.xD Which Means.... I ONLY DIDN'T GET DIA!!! Success!xD
Posted 6/9/09
i only got 10. XD
24761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/09 , edited 6/9/09

tzxazrael wrote:


Yimiko wrote:

This contest was a lot of fun! I just wish we could've still collected the badges after the contest was over 'cause the badges are adorable and really fun to collect. They should do more of this kind of stuff. This is my first post and I feel awfully bashful... *^.^*


welcome to the forums then. it's not that scary really.

as for the contests, keikawa posted in the announcement thread for the first 7 winners... "Stay tuned as we will have more great contests like this rolling out VERY soon, both on site and through our newsletter!! "

so.. keep your eyes open, right?


yeah they do got good forums but i just wish they were on the front page still.. i payed attention to them at that time


err as far as i can see they arent but w.e same deal just hit that tab and boom
Posted 6/9/09

moratorium wrote:
yeah they do got good forums but i just wish they were on the front page still.. i payed attention to them at that time


hit here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forum/summary
(can also be found the the top menu: Forum, then Main)

good place to stay up to date on the currently active threads.
24761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

tzxazrael wrote:


moratorium wrote:
yeah they do got good forums but i just wish they were on the front page still.. i payed attention to them at that time


hit here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forum/summary
(can also be found the the top menu: Forum, then Main)

good place to stay up to date on the currently active threads.


i feel SUPER slow lol since the change
i press for the summary usually but OMG
i pressed forum on accident and boom popular threads
Aienka 
6020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Washington, D.C.
Online
Posted 6/9/09
I didn't even know what was going on when I was getting the badges. I've been so sick and out of it I didn't even know I was getting them XD
Oh well, lol.
36779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / G.U.E.S.S
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

sakusyaorockz wrote:


candygirl95 wrote:

Has this badge collecting ended alreadly? I just wondering


it ends....... today (8th june) i think... depends on cr time i think... not sure wadz the timezone cr is in..


oh ic. thx!
24761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

Aienka wrote:

I didn't even know what was going on when I was getting the badges. I've been so sick and out of it I didn't even know I was getting them XD
Oh well, lol.


just be glad u didnt get sucked in
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / KaWaii WorLd XD
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
i collected them all except for Dia..oh well =)
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Watching Anime
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
haha I only got 9 of them xD was fun though... love shugo chara! <333
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
Damn! I only got 11 badges and my Daichi badge disappeared!!!
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
Mann.... Why can't they at least let us finish collecting?
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Stalking Ikuto in...
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
I have 13 badges, but...
My parents wont pay for a subscription!
First  Prev  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.