First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply AVATAR REQUEST!
Posted 5/31/09


o. ok thxs. then can u just mak me the avi wit the 2nd pic?
Requester!
8421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Beautiful...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

fujihiroko wrote:



Do you have a higher quality pic?


Umm..How about this one? :D



Umm, still no good... do u want me to pick one for u?

okies!~>^,^<..sure.. :)) Btw,thnx!~:D

Requester!
24591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 6/5/09
text:adoreJapan,Ola x Kame,Kawaii Prince
pic: (in spoiler)

extras:brushes,swirles but make sure the pic appeare full&clear pls,whatever looks better!can u make the third text like fading in the background,make it tall and thin avi pls!kindly make it really stylish!
animation?: no
borders:no
Mod:Shuffleness
many thanks in advance!

Done Shuffleness
Requester!
Sohyo 
52018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / next to my hubby
Offline
Posted 5/31/09
Text: sohyo
Picture anything that is a girl and cute/ hot
Suprise me please for a birthday present : june 2nd
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

ChristiCutie wrote:

text: Christina
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: anytihng that matches
animation?: yes/no: nope
borders: yes/no: nope
Mod: Anyone is fine

Pending
Shuffleness


DONE! Shuffleness


Posted 5/31/09

Shuffleness wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

text: Christina
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: anytihng that matches
animation?: yes/no: nope
borders: yes/no: nope
Mod: Anyone is fine

Pending
Shuffleness


DONE! Shuffleness




Omg! ur gud thxs
Requester!
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / located in a diff...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09
text: la-dy-bug
pic: (in spoiler)
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
text: smily_gurl
pic: (in spoiler):

extras: brushes, patterns, etc
animation?: yes/no: no
borders: yes/no: no
Mod: any MOD

Done and Done - Kittymeo
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
text: Cloudwatcher127, Eun-chan
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: yes
animation?: yes/no: no
borders: yes/no: can you decide for me?...
Mod: anyone
Zombie-san
Requester!
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 6/2/09
text: CHOCOLATElove
pic:

extras: I'll the have text in a classy style & apply some tweaks, brushes, etc. to make it nice
animation?: no
borders: yes
Mod: Shuffleness or anyone→ (IF she is busy)

(unleash your creativemess! )

Pending Shuffleness
57535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 5/31/09
text: Bluerose13
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: suspire me
animation?: maybe
borders: yes
Mod: any

Pending - Kittymeo
Moderator BEWARE!
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

Smily_Gurl wrote:

text: smily_gurl
pic: (in spoiler):

extras: brushes, patterns, etc
animation?: yes/no: no
borders: yes/no: no
Mod: any MOD


Done! hope you like: sorry, i didn't turn out so great _ _ ""

Moderator BEWARE!
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

Bluerose13 wrote:

text: Bluerose13
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: suspire me
animation?: maybe
borders: yes
Mod: any

Pending - Kittymeo


umm, err, have a better pic?

Posted 5/31/09

kittymeo wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:

text: smily_gurl
pic: (in spoiler):

extras: brushes, patterns, etc
animation?: yes/no: no
borders: yes/no: no
Mod: any MOD


Done! hope you like: sorry, i didn't turn out so great _ _ ""



thanks!!
and wow you did it so fast
i love it
Moderator BEWARE!
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

Smily_Gurl wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:

text: smily_gurl
pic: (in spoiler):

extras: brushes, patterns, etc
animation?: yes/no: no
borders: yes/no: no
Mod: any MOD


Done! hope you like: sorry, i didn't turn out so great _ _ ""



thanks!!
and wow you did it so fast
i love it


hehehe, np. come back soon :3 happy you like it =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.