First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply AVATAR REQUEST!
57637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

kittymeo wrote:


Bluerose13 wrote:

text: Bluerose13
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: suspire me
animation?: maybe
borders: yes
Mod: any

Pending - Kittymeo


umm, err, have a better pic?



i do, how about this

Posted 5/31/09

kittymeo wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:

text: smily_gurl
pic: (in spoiler):

extras: brushes, patterns, etc
animation?: yes/no: no
borders: yes/no: no
Mod: any MOD


Done! hope you like: sorry, i didn't turn out so great _ _ ""



thanks!!
and wow you did it so fast
i love it


hehehe, np. come back soon :3 happy you like it =)


yeah.
im going to request a banner now ^^
Moderator BEWARE!
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my room...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09


Do you have a higher quality pic?


Umm..How about this one? :D



Umm, still no good... do u want me to pick one for u?

okies!~>^,^<..sure.. :)) Btw,thnx!~:D



Here u go! if u don't like the pic just tell me, i'll remake :)

Requester!
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

Shuffleness wrote:


Antares18 wrote:

PIC!!!!!

Text: Scarlet Autumn Antares
extras:Up 2 u!!
Animation:Nope
Borders:Yep
Mod:Anyone XD




DONE




Wow!!! Thakiezzz!!! Luv it!!!
Posted 5/31/09

kennyren wrote:


MidoriKazue wrote:


kennyren wrote:


MidoriKazue wrote:

text: MidoriKazue
pic:

extras: Brushes
animation?: No (i mean up to you)
borders: No
Mod: Anyone
Thanks!
PENDING
kennyren



DONE!
<request again if u don't like it!>



Its nice but it is Kazue not kazui


HOLY CRAP! ...DO U WANT ME TO MAKE A NEW AVII OR JUST CHANGE THE TEXT?


If it is okay then make a new one...
Moderator BEWARE!
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

cloudwatcher127 wrote:

text: Cloudwatcher127, Eun-chan
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: yes
animation?: yes/no: no
borders: yes/no: can you decide for me?...
Mod: anyone
Zombie-san


Here I hope it's alright:

CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
wrote:


MidoriKazue wrote:

text: MidoriKazue
pic:

extras: Brushes
animation?: No (i mean up to you)
borders: No
Mod: Anyone
Thanks!
PENDING
kennyren



DONE!
<request again if u don't like it!>



Its nice but it is Kazue not kazui

HOLY CRAP! ...DO U WANT ME TO MAKE A NEW AVII OR JUST CHANGE THE TEXT?

If it is okay then make a new one...



RAWR! KK, HERE: (IF U DON'T LIKE IT....WHATEVR!)

Requester!
8421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Beautiful...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

fujihiroko wrote:



Do you have a higher quality pic?


Umm..How about this one? :D



Umm, still no good... do u want me to pick one for u?

okies!~>^,^<..sure.. :)) Btw,thnx!~:D



Here u go! if u don't like the pic just tell me, i'll remake :)



WAAAAHHH~~This is sooo kawaii!!! =^,^= Thankies sooo much!<33
Requester!
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

fujihiroko wrote:


cmcw21 wrote:

text: Cindy or Cmcw21
pic:


extras: anything
animation?: no
borders: no
Mod: anyone
Done [Hiro]



Here u go, Hope u like it! ^^



Thnk so Cute ! =D Yupp
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09

Maiden-chan wrote:

text: Maiden-chan, LuMo is a [email protected], happy days
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: Make it colorful, brushes and pretty designs,
animation?: no
borders: doesn't matter, if it looks nice with it
Mod: anyone :)

Pending
Shuffleness


DONE! Shuffleness


Posted 6/1/09

Shuffleness wrote:


Maiden-chan wrote:

text: Maiden-chan, LuMo is a [email protected], happy days
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: Make it colorful, brushes and pretty designs,
animation?: no
borders: doesn't matter, if it looks nice with it
Mod: anyone :)

Pending
Shuffleness


DONE! Shuffleness




Thanks it's sooo pretty&cute! xD
Requester!
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09
text:
The Guardian OF Cloud
-Unknown
pic: (in spoiler)


extras:anything that fit the pic
animation?: no
borders: no
Mod:anyone
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
hey! everyone! nice work mods... but i think i'll have to remove bubble gum samurai, she's super unactiv/.
Moderator BEWARE!
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

kennyren wrote:

hey! everyone! nice work mods... but i think i'll have to remove bubble gum samurai, she's super unactiv/.


Didn't I play the forum games? I still have a few requests in hand from other groups and would like to finish em up first.
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


kennyren wrote:

hey! everyone! nice work mods... but i think i'll have to remove bubble gum samurai, she's super unactiv/.


Didn't I play the forum games? I still have a few requests in hand from other groups and would like to finish em up first.


omfg, srry....kk, lol, sorry....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.