First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD APPLICATION!
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
YEAH WE NEED MODS!

programs you use: (doesn't count photoscape)
age:
name:
username:
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)
be honest, du u moderate other groups?:
INVITE UR BUDDIES AND PUT SUPPORT BANNER ON UR PROFY
Moderator BEWARE!
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my room...
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
programs you use: Photoshop CS4
age: 13
name: Hiroko
username: fujihiroko
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?: Teensy-weensy avii shop, The Gfx Street
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 5/29/09

fujihiroko wrote:

programs you use: Photoshop CS4
age: 13
name: Hiroko
username: fujihiroko
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?: Teensy-weensy avii shop, The Gfx Street


APPROVED!

Please be ACTIVE and invite your buddies.
don't forget 2 support us kk?
Moderator BEWARE!
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my room...
Offline
Posted 5/29/09



KK! thanks! i'll go invite buddies now
Moderator BEWARE!
39094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♥hide-and-seek♥
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
programs you use: ps cs3
age: 17
name: Mimi-chan
username: animekid999
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?: yesh i do
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
programs you use: photoshop Cs2
age: 18
name: Teann
username: Shuffleness
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)
be honest, du u moderate other groups?: Yes i do, fabulous avatar and Bride of the water God


Moderator BEWARE!
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/29/09 , edited 5/29/09
programs you use: (doesn't count photoscape) Gimp
age: ??? wont tell sorry =(
name: Rose
username: kittymeo
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?:K-XH anime desires,EvAnEsCeNcE, and Whispering sky.
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

animekid999 wrote:

programs you use: ps cs3
age: 17
name: Mimi-chan
username: animekid999
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?: yesh i do


:excl: APPROVED!

Please be ACTIVE and invite your buddies.
don't forget 2 support us kk?
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

Shuffleness wrote:

programs you use: photoshop Cs2
age: 18
name: Teann
username: Shuffleness
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)
be honest, du u moderate other groups?: Yes i do, fabulous avatar and Bride of the water God




APPROVED!

Please be ACTIVE and invite your buddies.
don't forget 2 support us kk?
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

kittymeo wrote:

programs you use: (doesn't count photoscape) Gimp
age: ??? wont tell sorry =(
name: Rose
username: kittymeo
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?:K-XH anime desires,EvAnEsCeNcE, and Whispering sky.


APPROVED!

Please be ACTIVE and invite your buddies.
don't forget 2 support us kk?
Moderator BEWARE!
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
programs you use: (doesn't count photoscape)Photoshop CS3
age:14 turning 15
name:Yama-chan
username:bubblegum-samurai
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?:Yup! ^^ Like Teensy-weensy avii shop, Avii fun!, Photoshop school etc. ^^
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

programs you use: (doesn't count photoscape)Photoshop CS3
age:14 turning 15
name:Yama-chan
username:bubblegum-samurai
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?:Yup! ^^ Like Teensy-weensy avii shop, Avii fun!, Photoshop school etc. ^^


lol, kk, UR ACCEPTED!

please SUPPORT THIS GROUP (PUT BANNER ON PROF) and ADD FAV.

....Invite buddies as well...

PLEASE BE ACTIVE...WE NEED ACTIV MODS......THNX

luvos: kennyrens
Moderator BEWARE!
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

kennyren wrote:


kittymeo wrote:

programs you use: (doesn't count photoscape) Gimp
age: ??? wont tell sorry =(
name: Rose
username: kittymeo
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?:K-XH anime desires,EvAnEsCeNcE, and Whispering sky.


APPROVED!

Please be ACTIVE and invite your buddies.
don't forget 2 support us kk?


thank you~
ill invite my buddies <3
Moderator BEWARE!
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my grave
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
programs you use: (doesn't count photoscape): Gimp
age:14
name:Sunako, Zombie
username:Zombie-san
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?:yes I do
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

Zombie-san wrote:

programs you use: (doesn't count photoscape): Gimp
age:14
name:Sunako, Zombie
username:Zombie-san
Examples: (at least 2 pls in spoiler)

be honest, du u moderate other groups?:yes I do


APPROVED
Please be ACTIVE and invite your buddies.
don't forget 2 support us kk?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.