First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply BANNER REQUEST!
Moderator BEWARE!
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

YueAihara wrote:

text: no need,just leave some spaces
pic: (in spoiler)



extras:urm..maybe brushes or texture

animation?: no

borders: no

Mod: kittymeo


Done! hope you like em ~

3617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / winter wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

kittymeo wrote:


YueAihara wrote:

text: no need,just leave some spaces
pic: (in spoiler)



extras:urm..maybe brushes or texture

animation?: no

borders: no

Mod: kittymeo


Done! hope you like em ~





Thank you very much ^^
I love the background
Posted 6/5/09 , edited 6/5/09
text: Welcome from Starwberry-starlight
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: anything that goes
animation?: no
borders: if it goes
Mod:anyone
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/6/09
starwberry-starlight wrote:

text: Welcome from Starwberry-starlight
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: anything that goes
animation?: no
borders: if it goes
Mod:anyone
DONE! Xanne204


Posted 6/6/09

xanne204 wrote:

starwberry-starlight wrote:

text: Welcome from Starwberry-starlight
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: anything that goes
animation?: no
borders: if it goes
Mod:anyone
DONE! Xanne204




i like it thank u
Requester!
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

kennyren wrote:

FILL OUT THIS FORM PLEASE!


text:
pic: (in spoiler)
extras:
animation?: yes/no
borders: yes/no
Mod:


text:Welcome to My Profile!
pic: (in spoiler)

extras:brushes
animation?:no
borders:if needed
Mod:kennyren
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

du u have more pics?>
Requester!
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

kennyren wrote:


du u have more pics?>


yeah.

Requester!
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09 , edited 6/10/09
text: (i need 5 that all look the same with different words pls!) Announcements, Rules, Uniform, Staff, Other
pic:

extras: anything cute pls
animation?: no
borders: if it will look good
Mod: anyone! =]

Done//PendragonArthuriaSaber
Posted 6/10/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:

text: (i need 5 that all look the same with different words pls!) Announcements, Rules, Uniform, Staff, Other
pic:

extras: anything cute pls
animation?: no
borders: if it will look good
Mod: anyone! =]

Pending//PendragonArthuriaSaber


hope u like it ^^
Requester!
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/10/09


OMG thank you so much! I absolutely LOVE it!
Requester!
3900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09


Pending kittymeo
Requester!
39872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ღ•иexт тσ yσu•ღ
Offline
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 6/19/09
text: Check This Out!
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: anyhting that will make it cute, brushes, butterflies
animation?: yes/no nope
borders: yes/no nope
Mod: anyone
Requester!
8420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 6/22/09
text: Welcome to my profile!
pic:

extras: brushes, make it cute
animation?: no
borders: no
Mod: anyone
Posted 6/23/09
text:CR Imagination
pic: (in spoiler)

extras:you choose
animation?: yes/no:No
borders: yes/no:No
Mod:anyone
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.