First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply BANNER REQUEST!
Posted 7/6/09

amujoy wrote:


iiMEEPx3 wrote:

text: Welcome to mitsuki_xxx123's Profile
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: anything
animation?: no
borders: no
Mod: anyone

Here u go! Hope u like it!




Do i like it? I LOVE IT! THANKS
Requester!
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

iiMEEPx3 wrote:


amujoy wrote:


iiMEEPx3 wrote:

text: Welcome to mitsuki_xxx123's Profile
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: anything
animation?: no
borders: no
Mod: anyone

Here u go! Hope u like it!




Do i like it? I LOVE IT! THANKS


hehe...you're welcome!

Requester!
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

eniddine wrote:


amujoy wrote:


eniddine wrote:

text: eniddine, dine-chan
pic:

extras: brushes, textures, and frames
animation?: nopes
borders: yes
Mod: anyone who can make it A.s.a.p :]

Here you go! Hope u like it!




yay so kawaii,.. arigato! :D

hehe...you're welcome!

Requester!
3122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / nowhere in partic...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
I love it
Requester!
1084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Crunchyroll.
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
text: Welcome to My Profile, Yuuki-chan
pic:

extras: brushes, textures
animation?: nopes
borders: no
Mod: anyone :]
Requester!
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Resembool
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

text:wElcomE to kyOumAenAru's pRofy!!

pic: (in spoiler)


extras:shadow(in the text)
animation?: yes/no
-yes.. blinks
borders: yes/no
yes
Mod:anyone..
Requester!
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/18/09
text:
-Welcome to Sumi's Profile!
- Thank you for visiting Sumi's profile!
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: up to you pls. make it cute
animation?: no
borders: up to you
Mod: kittymeo or kennyren
Requester!
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Music House
Offline
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/27/09
text: Welcome to Anime Lover
About Us
Rules
Goals
Theme
Team
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: cute stuff
animation?: yes
borders: yes
Mod: Amujoy
Requester!
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Resembool
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
text: eLcumx 2 kYounaMenAru'xx prOfy
pic: (in spoiler)




extras:brushes.. or whatever it can make good..
animation?: yes/no :nope..
borders: yes/no :yes..
Mod: anyone..
Requester!
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

emored13 wrote:

text: Welcome to Anime Lover
About Us
Rules
Goals
Theme
Team
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: cute stuff
animation?: yes
borders: yes
Mod: Amujoy


here you go! hope u like them! and sry for being late!


Requester!
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Music House
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

amujoy wrote:


emored13 wrote:

text: Welcome to Anime Lover
About Us
Rules
Goals
Theme
Team
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: cute stuff
animation?: yes
borders: yes
Mod: Amujoy


here you go! hope u like them! and sry for being late!




thank u again amujoy your really awesome!!!
Requester!
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

emored13 wrote:


amujoy wrote:


emored13 wrote:

text: Welcome to Anime Lover
About Us
Rules
Goals
Theme
Team
pic: (in spoiler)

extras: cute stuff
animation?: yes
borders: yes
Mod: Amujoy


here you go! hope u like them! and sry for being late!




thank u again amujoy your really awesome!!!

hehe...thanks and welcome!

Requester!
12933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ღOn Thë Bëd N Bës...
Offline
Posted 8/9/09
text:Welcome To Yuuki-chan Aka MixStreeet Profile
Yuuki-chan Dislike
Yuuki-chan Likes
Yuuki-chan Support
About Me
Thx Fro Visiting Yuuki-chan Profile
Yuuki-chan Details And Personality
pic: (in spoiler):

extras:anythng makes the banners looks awesomee
animation?: yes/no:anythng make the banners look aweesome
borders: yes/no:anythng make the banners look aweesome
Mod:SnowDiamond or bubblegum-samurai
Posted 8/14/09
text: Welcome to RAWRitsKIKI's Profile!
pic:

extras: change the bg, make it the right size so it fits my profile, anything cute! thanks (:
animation?: no
borders: no
Mod: kennyren/kittymeo or anyone.
Requester!
25060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
text: Where the fliest boys ban 2gether.
(separate text)
Join FLYbois 2day
pic:

extras: separate texts. colors should match the style of the pic. and the animation for da second text hav it blinking.
animation?: yes
borders: yes
Mod: anyone
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.