First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply aitran96's tutorials :D
Posted 1/4/10

aitran96 wrote:



UPCOMING TUTORIALS




i already done the mirror image but i want the background....
i dont know how to do...
can you show me plz??
Posted 1/4/10



Whut do u mean? >.< Lol sorry I'm slow
Posted 1/5/10

aitran96 wrote:




Whut do u mean? >.< Lol sorry I'm slow


i mean, when you finish "mirror image"....the background is white right???
so, how can i put some stuff at the background?
Posted 1/5/10

darkwing15 wrote:


aitran96 wrote:




Whut do u mean? >.< Lol sorry I'm slow


i mean, when you finish "mirror image"....the background is white right???
so, how can i put some stuff at the background?


if you want a transparent background then render both of the pics ^^'' i hope that makes sense
Posted 1/6/10


can you show me?? i still new with gimp
Posted 1/6/10

darkwing15 wrote:



can you show me?? i still new with gimp


^^ sure I'll make the tutorial right now!
Posted 1/6/10

thanxxx so much.......
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/10


wow thanks for the help, but um how to downlaod font??
Posted 2/18/10

winnie11 wrote:



wow thanks for the help, but um how to downlaod font??


lol I'm to lazy to make a tutorial heres a video tutorial I found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC6IUBGc5GA&feature=related
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

aitran96 wrote:


winnie11 wrote:



wow thanks for the help, but um how to downlaod font??


lol I'm to lazy to make a tutorial heres a video tutorial I found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC6IUBGc5GA&feature=related


aww! thanks you so much!!
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/10


for the brushes you know where to get flower like this avii, the flower is on the top?? ^^

Posted 2/19/10


Heres the link for the brushes
http://gvalkyrie.deviantart.com/art/Flower-Brush-Set-1-50733102
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/10


i don't get it, it doesn't show the word open >.<

Posted 2/20/10

winnie11 wrote:



i don't get it, it doesn't show the word open >.<



You have to save it then open it in photoshop
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/10


i don't have photoshop
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.