First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Rate the Avi Above
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

vanessa26578 wrote:

ehh 7.5 ^-^


um... a 8.3 i like the ackground
Posted 7/9/09
9.5 it's cute
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

kaito-ryou-zero wrote:

9.5 it's cute :D


thanx i like urs too!
Avi Requester
72782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California (:
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
8
Posted 7/22/09


hmhm yours is hmm 9.5 it's to kawaii
Avi Requester
72782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California (:
Offline
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/23/09
thanks <33 8.5
Posted 7/23/09

dannynoriega wrote:

thanks <33 8.5


8.5
Avi Requester
72782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California (:
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
8.5
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
hehe i luv urs ill give it a 8.9
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

HannahMRocs wrote:

hehe i luv urs ill give it a 8.9


8.5 it's cute
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:

hehe i luv urs ill give it a 8.9


8.5 it's cute


thnx ill give u a 9
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:

hehe i luv urs ill give it a 8.9


8.5 it's cute


thnx ill give u a 9


Thx this is one of my first avi's i have made myself
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:

hehe i luv urs ill give it a 8.9


8.5 it's cute


thnx ill give u a 9


Thx this is one of my first avi's i have made myself


its cute! i made mine myself but its so suckish

3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:

hehe i luv urs ill give it a 8.9


8.5 it's cute


thnx ill give u a 9


Thx this is one of my first avi's i have made myself


its cute! i made mine myself but its so suckish



I think it's cute and plus yours are better than mine cause i can only do a solid color back ground nothing fancy.
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:

hehe i luv urs ill give it a 8.9


8.5 it's cute


thnx ill give u a 9


Thx this is one of my first avi's i have made myself


its cute! i made mine myself but its so suckish



I think it's cute and plus yours are better than mine cause i can only do a solid color back ground nothing fancy.


i just made a new one
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.