First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Man pushes would-be suicide off bridge
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSTRE54O3BW20090525?rpc=60




LMFAOOOOOOO
this is the funniest thing ever
Posted 5/30/09
ohh i heard about this. :D
ROFLMAO.
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
Good on him
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/30/09
I laughed. (Before I realised he didn't die)

I'm going to hell.
Posted 5/30/09
i would've done the same.

*searches for would-be suicidal jumpers*

yeah, i'm evil. deal with it. ^__^
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
Did he die?
Posted 5/30/09

gunmyle wrote:

Did he die?



Chen, 2 million yuan ($293,200) in debt because of a failed building project, fell 8 metres (yards) onto a partially inflated emergency air cushion and was hospitalized with wrist and back injuries. Lai was detained by police.


=.=
Posted 5/30/09
I thought it was funny when 1st heard it as well
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

Kebadatta wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

Did he die?



Chen, 2 million yuan ($293,200) in debt because of a failed building project, fell 8 metres (yards) onto a partially inflated emergency air cushion and was hospitalized with wrist and back injuries. Lai was detained by police.


=.=


Did someone die?
31372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
o__o lol
10410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Somewhere in the US
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
That's great on so many levels.......need to give the pusher a medal in my opinion
Posted 5/30/09

gunmyle wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

Did he die?



Chen, 2 million yuan ($293,200) in debt because of a failed building project, fell 8 metres (yards) onto a partially inflated emergency air cushion and was hospitalized with wrist and back injuries. Lai was detained by police.


=.=


Did someone die?


No.
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/30/09

Kebadatta wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

Did he die?



Chen, 2 million yuan ($293,200) in debt because of a failed building project, fell 8 metres (yards) onto a partially inflated emergency air cushion and was hospitalized with wrist and back injuries. Lai was detained by police.


=.=


Did someone die?


No.


Why? Someone should have died.
Posted 5/30/09

gunmyle wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

Did he die?



Chen, 2 million yuan ($293,200) in debt because of a failed building project, fell 8 metres (yards) onto a partially inflated emergency air cushion and was hospitalized with wrist and back injuries. Lai was detained by police.


=.=


Did someone die?


No.


Why? Someone should have died.


I'm sorry. I'll try harder next time.
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

Kebadatta wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


Kebadatta wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

Did he die?



Chen, 2 million yuan ($293,200) in debt because of a failed building project, fell 8 metres (yards) onto a partially inflated emergency air cushion and was hospitalized with wrist and back injuries. Lai was detained by police.


=.=


Did someone die?


No.


Why? Someone should have died.


I'm sorry. I'll try harder next time.


Someone should have died.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.