Post Reply Requires
Creator
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09 , edited 6/1/09
Can you please help me to make this group better?

Like:
•Pictures
•Ideas
•Moderators
•Music
•and such..

tnx for your help
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09
can I be a mod? I can help out with some things...
Creator
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

silentdagger wrote:

can I be a mod? I can help out with some things...


yes you can ^^ tnx so much!
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

kawaii-dango wrote:


silentdagger wrote:

can I be a mod? I can help out with some things...


yes you can ^^ tnx so much!


really? thank you too XD
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09
Maybe there could be events like school parties or something? To attract more people?
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09
A song that could be played is Lacrimosa by Kalafina, here's the english translation:
Creator
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

silentdagger wrote:

A song that could be played is Lacrimosa by Kalafina, here's the english translation:


That's perfect! Be free to upload it ^^
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

kawaii-dango wrote:


silentdagger wrote:

A song that could be played is Lacrimosa by Kalafina, here's the english translation:


That's perfect! Be free to upload it ^^


okay, thanks!
Monster
4369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sleepy Hollow
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
hey how about not only parties so something like winter ball or halloween and stuff where everyone can post a picture of their costumes and can meet with the other characters which they haven't met 'till now? and the creator of the group can say when they start or end? just an idea but I think it'll be fun!
Creator
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

killer_girl wrote:

hey how about not only parties so something like winter ball or halloween and stuff where everyone can post a picture of their costumes and can meet with the other characters which they haven't met 'till now? and the creator of the group can say when they start or end? just an idea but I think it'll be fun!


yeah. that sounds great ^^ Do you think it's better with a new forum or can have it in the "Darkside-D Gakuen"?
Monster
4369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sleepy Hollow
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
well I guess a new forum would do just fine but it still will be nice if you place a message on top of the page before making any event
Creator
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

killer_girl wrote:

well I guess a new forum would do just fine but it still will be nice if you place a message on top of the page before making any event :)


ok! I'll remember that tnx!
You must be logged in to post.