First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What anime has the most handsome main characters?
Posted 12/25/07




ROFL.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
How 'bout......
Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children, Gensoumaden Saiyuki, Angle's Feather, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Rourunin Kenshin, King of Bandits Jing, Angle Sanctuary, Ayashi no Ceres, Fake The Movie, Black Cat.............................................. My list's endless...
5885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

Kuryurin wrote:

How 'bout......
Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children, Gensoumaden Saiyuki, Angle's Feather, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Rourunin Kenshin, King of Bandits Jing, Angle Sanctuary, Ayashi no Ceres, Fake The Movie, Black Cat.............................................. My list's endless...


lol
i was asking for the top 5..
you gave 11. haha.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
saiunkoku monogatari ,
host club,
Harukanaru Toki no Nakade Hachiyosho,
inyuasha,
Gakuen Heaven,
Ultra Maniac,
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora,
pretear,
:wacko:
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / living world ; so...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
ouran high school host club ? the hosts are not bad
Posted 12/25/07
yami no matsuei, saiunkoku monogatari, kyo kara maoh, ouran high school host club
5885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
i forgot pretear. the characters are hot, too.
21871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
Gundam Wing, Hiro and no more~
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
Kanda from D Gray Man
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

sheininh wrote:


Kuryurin wrote:

How 'bout......
Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children, Gensoumaden Saiyuki, Angle's Feather, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Rourunin Kenshin, King of Bandits Jing, Angle Sanctuary, Ayashi no Ceres, Fake The Movie, Black Cat.............................................. My list's endless...


lol
i was asking for the top 5..
you gave 11. haha.


Sorry, I got carried away............. Adding to the list:Hunter X Hunter
So now it's 12!
5885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

Kuryurin wrote:


sheininh wrote:


Kuryurin wrote:

How 'bout......
Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children, Gensoumaden Saiyuki, Angle's Feather, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Rourunin Kenshin, King of Bandits Jing, Angle Sanctuary, Ayashi no Ceres, Fake The Movie, Black Cat.............................................. My list's endless...


lol
i was asking for the top 5..
you gave 11. haha.


Sorry, I got carried away............. Adding to the list:Hunter X Hunter
So now it's 12!



lol!
actually hunter x hunter is my all time-fave
but the characters didnt surpass my top 5 in terms of beauty.
anyways, i still think kurapika is the smexiest that ever existed. LMAO
1906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / s'pore
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
ouran high school host club
yamato nadeshike shichi henge
gakuen alice
la corda d oro
prince of tennis [[ except kabaji;p]][[ sorry!! ]]
samurai deeper kyo
kyou kara maoh!
d.grayman
shugo chara
rave master
sayonara zetsubou sensei [[ he would score much higher if he wasnt tt weird]]
shakugan no shana 1 and 2
hitman reborn [[ only when tsuna is in his ultimate dying will mode... i repeat ONLY WHEN HE IS IN HIS ULTIMATE!!! DYING WILL MODE ]]
loveless


arghhh!!! cant really make a decisionTT--TT
1906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / s'pore
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
oYA!!! final fantasy 7: advert children i lovedd! cloud and vincent;DDD
5885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
i still think final fantasy 10's Tidus is the most handsome of all final fantasy characters.
next to him is cloud.
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
Saiunkoku basically all the men are good looking or they used to be when they were younger
La corda d'oro
Meine Liebe
Kaikan Phrase I guess
Hmm I cant think of another
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.