First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Improving Gundam SEED Destiny
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/7/09
1. Kira and Lacus kiss.
2. Kira and the old cast get more screen time.
3. 2 years is too short, make it 4 years.
4. Kira and Lacus are already married.
5. Athrun and Cagalli don't break up.
6. Shinn is killed off.
7. Less flashbacks.
8. Yzak and Dearka pilot upgraded versions of the Duel and the Buster.
9. Kira is LESS tank.
10. Kira and Athrun have SF and IJ the whole series, it was pointless for Freedom getting repaired after a huge blast, I would salvage it.
11. Astray characters appear.
12. Mech designs are different.
13. Both sides have more characters. But the ones following Kira will have more screen time.
14. Heine survives, he got too less screen time.
15. Athrun dosn't join ZAFT.
16. Meyrin leaves when Athrun dissagrees.
17. I disliked the 4th OP(Wings of Words) so intead of wings of words, it is"Vestige"
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
I wouldn;t bother fussing over what's already been shown. I just wish Kira stayed in the Strike.
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vault 15, New Cal...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09
Just remove the hero switching and stay consistent with Shinn as the protagonist. That's all I can think of to improve the show drastically.

And oh, concerning mech designs, I guess ZAFT could just stay consistent with the well-established design aesthetics of the GINN. If ZAKUs are to exist, at least they should get badass GINN wings and feather mohawks.
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

Kirafan wrote:

1. Kira and Lacus kiss.
2. Kira and the old cast get more screen time.
3. 2 years is too short, make it 4 years.
4. Kira and Lacus are already married.
5. Athrun and Cagalli don't break up.
6. Shinn is killed off.
7. Less flashbacks.
8. Yzak and Dearka pilot upgraded versions of the Duel and the Buster.
9. Kira is LESS tank.
10. Kira and Athrun have SF and IJ the whole series, it was pointless for Freedom getting repaired after a huge blast, I would salvage it.
11. Astray characters appear.
12. Mech designs are different.
13. Both sides have more characters. But the ones following Kira will have more screen time.
14. Heine survives, he got too less screen time.
15. Athrun dosn't join ZAFT.
16. Meyrin leaves when Athrun disgrees.


1. true i agree athrun and cagalli did
2. so true the new characters ruined alot of it b/c they were inexperienced and they were childish but they had power and misused . Kinda of like giving a baby a gun.
3. umm ya it kind of sad they made the same mistake in just a 2 year span
4. loll at 18 they haven't even kissed
5. They didn't break up, alot of ppl made that mistake but in SE he was wearing a orb admiral uniform last and Fukuda removed the scene with Meyrin and Athrun in Final Plus in all his AMCS because of the confusion.
6. True is kinda of stupid how he in the very end he never realized what he was doing until the almost destruction of their world.
7. True but that was the only memorable thing b/c the story was almost exactly the same
8. I agree those two are one of the most experienced pilots and they don't have any gundams yet Shinn does.
9. Kira killed everyone too easily should of made more dramatic fights but when you think about most were new pilots.
10. no comment
11. it would have added more interesting scenes and moments in gundam destiny.
12. true but almost every gundam from the present is based on the past.
13. Kira needed more screen time.
14. He died in such a bad way it was soo funny he was just introduced not a while ago and dies in just a simple way
15. he was used again kinda sad since he was played by the chairman even when Kira and cagalli warned him.
16. no comment.



Added Points

17. Cagalli should have used SEED at least once and Athrun should have used SEED more.
18. Should have explained more about SEED.
19. Meyrin was showed too much at the ending for an unimportant character.
20. Should have should some DearkaxMirillia
21. I agree with Mara i kinda liked the Strike better their were more interesting fights.
22. Impluse was too similar to the Strike.
23. The story was almost identical except switched Unions
24. The ending was lame Kira and Athrun owned the bad guys too quickly
Posted 6/3/09 , edited 6/7/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


Kirafan wrote:

1. Kira and Lacus kiss.
2. Kira and the old cast get more screen time.
3. 2 years is too short, make it 4 years.
4. Kira and Lacus are already married.
5. Athrun and Cagalli don't break up.
6. Shinn is killed off.
7. Less flashbacks.
8. Yzak and Dearka pilot upgraded versions of the Duel and the Buster.
9. Kira is LESS tank.
10. Kira and Athrun have SF and IJ the whole series, it was pointless for Freedom getting repaired after a huge blast, I would salvage it.
11. Astray characters appear.
12. Mech designs are different.
13. Both sides have more characters. But the ones following Kira will have more screen time.
14. Heine survives, he got too less screen time.
15. Athrun dosn't join ZAFT.
16. Meyrin leaves when Athrun disgrees.


1. true i agree athrun and cagalli did
2. so true the new characters ruined alot of it b/c they were inexperienced and they were childish but they had power and misused . Kinda of like giving a baby a gun.
3. umm ya it kind of sad they made the same mistake in just a 2 year span
4. loll at 18 they haven't even kissed
5. They didn't break up, alot of ppl made that mistake but in SE he was wearing a orb admiral uniform last and Fukuda removed the scene with Meyrin and Athrun in Final Plus in all his AMCS because of the confusion.
6. True is kinda of stupid how he in the very end he never realized what he was doing until the almost destruction of their world.
7. True but that was the only memorable thing b/c the story was almost exactly the same
8. I agree those two are one of the most experienced pilots and they don't have any gundams yet Shinn does.
9. Kira killed everyone too easily should of made more dramatic fights but when you think about most were new pilots.
10. no comment
11. it would have added more interesting scenes and moments in gundam destiny.
12. true but almost every gundam from the present is based on the past.
13. Kira needed more screen time.
14. He died in such a bad way it was soo funny he was just introduced not a while ago and dies in just a simple way
15. he was used again kinda sad since he was played by the chairman even when Kira and cagalli warned him.
16. no comment.



Added Points

17. Cagalli should have used SEED at least once and Athrun should have used SEED more.
18. Should have explained more about SEED.
19. Meyrin was showed too much at the ending for an unimportant character.
20. Should have should some DearkaxMirillia
21. I agree with Mara i kinda liked the Strike better their were more interesting fights.
22. Impluse was too similar to the Strike.
23. The story was almost identical except switched Unions
24. The ending was lame Kira and Athrun owned the bad guys too quickly

a way to make kira without SF is give him another suit. which has NO Dragoons, has Baleenas, has rail cannons, 2 brs, 2 bs, 2 beam shields. more stuff: 2 beam reamers(from dreadnought), beam blade on legs to improve it in close-range. kira will still use disable but his beam saber fighting style will b more interesting like Athrun's.(double bladed). To make it as good as the strike fights kira will go super fast and slice em up real quick with 2 beam sabers. The characters on Kira's side will help him out.

NEW ADDED POINTS
25. Let Yunna get bashed up more, it is really funny.
26. Cagalli punches Yunna when he does something bad to her.
Posted 6/6/09

marauder340 wrote:

I wouldn;t bother fussing over what's already been shown. I just wish Kira stayed in the Strike.

then he will end with that sl*t flay which iz a horrible thing cux flay manupilated him.
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Those kinds of plans have a good chance of flopping when done for long periods of time so it's ok. Besides, Kira would be a genuine respectable pilot if he kept using the Strike.
393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 7/22/09
1. Kira & Lacus kiss & married
2. Shinn is suicide or risk his own life
3. Lunamaria takes over after shinn's death. & she has a SEED mode too. XD
4. Stargazer & Astray characters appears
5. Old casts rules the series

*TO BE ADDED SOON *
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

Kirafan wrote:


marauder340 wrote:

I wouldn;t bother fussing over what's already been shown. I just wish Kira stayed in the Strike.

then he will end with that sl*t flay which iz a horrible thing cux flay manupilated him.


LOL funny, since those are the 2 reasons that made Kira human in the first place. IMO all that Kira got from Lacus was his plot shield and the Freedom series. If he stayed in the Strike and going after Fllay, he would be more human.
Posted 6/9/09

caos950042 wrote:


Kirafan wrote:


marauder340 wrote:

I wouldn;t bother fussing over what's already been shown. I just wish Kira stayed in the Strike.

then he will end with that sl*t flay which iz a horrible thing cux flay manupilated him.


LOL funny, since those are the 2 reasons that made Kira human in the first place. IMO all that Kira got from Lacus was his plot shield and the Freedom series. If he stayed in the Strike and going after Fllay, he would be more human.

Even in strike, he cant fight the CPUs well. All because the CPUs hv very powerful suits. The way he won in strike was, he had 3 Striker pack choices. o, and it aint plot shield, it is hax. but Freedom had a combination of all of the Stirke's pack, so, even if he fought the druggies, it will still be same result since Freedom has the combo of all SPs. but he was good in sabers though even in Freedom, he was able to cut Athrun's savior in pieces.
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
^Freedom =/= Strike with all 3 packs.

Here's a quick breakdown as to why:
Does Freedom have a giant sword? No.
Does Freedom have missiles? No.
Does Freedom have beam boomerang? No.
Does Freedom have any capability to fight underwater besides vulcans? No.

They said it themselves, the Freedom is NOT the Strike with all 3 packs. I think you confused that with the Destiny.

Also, it is plot shield. His plot shield started when Athrun decided to be suicidal and blew up the Strike with his Aegis. Thus, his plot shield began with the loss of the Strike. Before you correct someone about terms, look it up first. Plot hacks and plot armor (includes plot shield) are practically the same. I'm using plot shield so for no great reason whatsoever.
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lost... again....
Offline
Posted 6/18/09 , edited 7/2/09
-Stella survives
-Kira and old cast get more screentime.
-Freedom is not destroyed, SF is only a upgrade.
-Operation Angel down was a huge failure.
-Yzak and Dearka hv imporved versions of Duel and Buster
-More chemistry in KiraxLacus
-LESS RUSED SCENES.
-Get Shinn f*** up more, it is really intresting.
i will do some more later.
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lost... again....
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

steiner_hardy wrote:

Just remove the hero switching and stay consistent with Shinn as the protagonist. That's all I can think of to improve the show drastically.

And oh, concerning mech designs, I guess ZAFT could just stay consistent with the well-established design aesthetics of the GINN. If ZAKUs are to exist, at least they should get badass GINN wings and feather mohawks.

Shinn sucked as a protaganist. Just make Shinn a side character. Kira will still be the protaganist along with Athrun and co.
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lost... again....
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

marauder340 wrote:

I wouldn;t bother fussing over what's already been shown. I just wish Kira stayed in the Strike.

Kira getting Freedom was the only way he could fall in love with Lacus.
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
I doubt it. There are a lot of ways in which Kira would hook up with Lacus so that's not exactly a good reason to get a new suit.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.