First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Zhyper MU
1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
Do anyone of you play Zhyper Mu here because Zhyper MU is a good game...I encourage you to play it and experience it. You can download it in www.zhypermu.com... If you have questions regarding this game please just tell me and i will tell you the answer..
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
It sucks. And so does all who still play it, you suck OP.
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

DNgrimmjow wrote:

Do anyone of you play Zhyper Mu here because Zhyper MU is a good game...I encourage you to play it and experience it. You can download it in www.zhypermu.com... If you have questions regarding this game please just tell me and i will tell you the answer..


Why does it suck?
1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:

Do anyone of you play Zhyper Mu here because Zhyper MU is a good game...I encourage you to play it and experience it. You can download it in www.zhypermu.com... If you have questions regarding this game please just tell me and i will tell you the answer..


Why does it suck?


It doesnt suck LOL...Maybe you are the one that is sucking???
It's a god game for some and for me because there are many paople who are playing it around the world
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:

Do anyone of you play Zhyper Mu here because Zhyper MU is a good game...I encourage you to play it and experience it. You can download it in www.zhypermu.com... If you have questions regarding this game please just tell me and i will tell you the answer..


Why does it suck?


It doesnt suck LOL...Maybe you are the one that is sucking???
It's a god game for some and for me because there are many paople who are playing it around the world


Crappy Gameplay.
Stupid Interaction.
Retarded Lvl up system.
Gameboy graphics.
Screechy sounds.
Poor Imaging engine.
Millions of bugs.
Copyright 1995.

In short, it sucks. BIG TIME.
1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:

Do anyone of you play Zhyper Mu here because Zhyper MU is a good game...I encourage you to play it and experience it. You can download it in www.zhypermu.com... If you have questions regarding this game please just tell me and i will tell you the answer..


Why does it suck?


It doesnt suck LOL...Maybe you are the one that is sucking???
It's a god game for some and for me because there are many paople who are playing it around the world


Crappy Gameplay.
Stupid Interaction.
Retarded Lvl up system.
Gameboy graphics.
Screechy sounds.
Poor Imaging engine.
Millions of bugs.
Copyright 1995.

In short, it sucks. BIG TIME.


You are wrong...There are no BUGS in this game and the graphics is cool ask the ones who play it
Its not good for you but many people likes MU
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:

Do anyone of you play Zhyper Mu here because Zhyper MU is a good game...I encourage you to play it and experience it. You can download it in www.zhypermu.com... If you have questions regarding this game please just tell me and i will tell you the answer..


Why does it suck?


It doesnt suck LOL...Maybe you are the one that is sucking???
It's a god game for some and for me because there are many paople who are playing it around the world


Crappy Gameplay.
Stupid Interaction.
Retarded Lvl up system.
Gameboy graphics.
Screechy sounds.
Poor Imaging engine.
Millions of bugs.
Copyright 1995.

In short, it sucks. BIG TIME.


You are wrong...There are no BUGS in this game and the graphics is cool ask the ones who play it
Its not good for you but many people likes MU


Many people? Oh yeah, those who live in the squatters sure are many.
1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:

Do anyone of you play Zhyper Mu here because Zhyper MU is a good game...I encourage you to play it and experience it. You can download it in www.zhypermu.com... If you have questions regarding this game please just tell me and i will tell you the answer..


Why does it suck?


It doesnt suck LOL...Maybe you are the one that is sucking???
It's a god game for some and for me because there are many paople who are playing it around the world


Crappy Gameplay.
Stupid Interaction.
Retarded Lvl up system.
Gameboy graphics.
Screechy sounds.
Poor Imaging engine.
Millions of bugs.
Copyright 1995.

In short, it sucks. BIG TIME.


You are wrong...There are no BUGS in this game and the graphics is cool ask the ones who play it
Its not good for you but many people likes MU


Many people? Oh yeah, those who live in the squatters sure are many.


The people who play MU are rich LOL xept me but im no squatter...
They buy their sets online 50$...FO set.. just try it...Its a good game

Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:

Do anyone of you play Zhyper Mu here because Zhyper MU is a good game...I encourage you to play it and experience it. You can download it in www.zhypermu.com... If you have questions regarding this game please just tell me and i will tell you the answer..


Why does it suck?


It doesnt suck LOL...Maybe you are the one that is sucking???
It's a god game for some and for me because there are many paople who are playing it around the world


Crappy Gameplay.
Stupid Interaction.
Retarded Lvl up system.
Gameboy graphics.
Screechy sounds.
Poor Imaging engine.
Millions of bugs.
Copyright 1995.

In short, it sucks. BIG TIME.


You are wrong...There are no BUGS in this game and the graphics is cool ask the ones who play it
Its not good for you but many people likes MU


Many people? Oh yeah, those who live in the squatters sure are many.


The people who play MU are rich LOL xept me but im no squatter...
They buy their sets online 50$...FO set.. just try it...Its a good game



You got no basis from that. Opinion rejected.
MU suck.
1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:

Do anyone of you play Zhyper Mu here because Zhyper MU is a good game...I encourage you to play it and experience it. You can download it in www.zhypermu.com... If you have questions regarding this game please just tell me and i will tell you the answer..


Why does it suck?


It doesnt suck LOL...Maybe you are the one that is sucking???
It's a god game for some and for me because there are many paople who are playing it around the world


Crappy Gameplay.
Stupid Interaction.
Retarded Lvl up system.
Gameboy graphics.
Screechy sounds.
Poor Imaging engine.
Millions of bugs.
Copyright 1995.

In short, it sucks. BIG TIME.


You are wrong...There are no BUGS in this game and the graphics is cool ask the ones who play it
Its not good for you but many people likes MU


Many people? Oh yeah, those who live in the squatters sure are many.


The people who play MU are rich LOL xept me but im no squatter...
They buy their sets online 50$...FO set.. just try it...Its a good game



You got no basis from that. Opinion rejected.
MU suck.


MU RULES YEAHHH...END OF ARGUEMENT
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


DNgrimmjow wrote:

Do anyone of you play Zhyper Mu here because Zhyper MU is a good game...I encourage you to play it and experience it. You can download it in www.zhypermu.com... If you have questions regarding this game please just tell me and i will tell you the answer..


Why does it suck?


It doesnt suck LOL...Maybe you are the one that is sucking???
It's a god game for some and for me because there are many paople who are playing it around the world


Crappy Gameplay.
Stupid Interaction.
Retarded Lvl up system.
Gameboy graphics.
Screechy sounds.
Poor Imaging engine.
Millions of bugs.
Copyright 1995.

In short, it sucks. BIG TIME.


You are wrong...There are no BUGS in this game and the graphics is cool ask the ones who play it
Its not good for you but many people likes MU


Many people? Oh yeah, those who live in the squatters sure are many.


The people who play MU are rich LOL xept me but im no squatter...
They buy their sets online 50$...FO set.. just try it...Its a good game



You got no basis from that. Opinion rejected.
MU suck.


MU RULES YEAHHH...END OF ARGUEMENT


I'm not arguing with you.
I'm explaining why MU sucks. MU SUCKS, end of explanation.
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/09 , edited 6/3/09
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 9/28/09 , edited 9/28/09
i do play zhyperMU.well sometimes it sucks,XP but only when you have no friends or parties,
it still is fun and cool especially guild wars and duels.it's challenging aye XD.but i dont like the donation thingy,even though i myself donate some items,you need to have good set and weapons to be strong.levels or resets is useless without them.well the owner needs lots of money for the game to keep on running...



.,monster kill.,
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10
WHERE DO YOU DOWNLOAD IT CAUSE I PLAYED IT B4 but i have to delete it cause it has virus on it plsss help me i was realy strong plss help where to download it rush
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.