First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply -Game- Make a caption to the avatar above u
Requester!
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 6/2/09 , edited 6/3/09
This is like nicknaming but this is different..
Make a witty or funny caption to the avii on top of you...

Examples: (This is meh former avii)

Meijin16: Gimme that bag..This is mine now..

Since I have no user on top of meh...I'll call it....
"Where are you? I'm invisible"


Now make a caption 4 meh own avii (Shana) XD
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 6/2/09


NOT following rules~
Requester!
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 6/2/09 , edited 6/2/09

kennyren wrote:



NOT following rules~


I'm not following RULES?! I've just made a forum game 4 all and this avii is only an example 4 the pic of the user ...
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

Antares18 wrote:


kennyren wrote:



NOT following rules~


I'm not following RULES?! I've just made a forum game 4 all...


NO NO NO! I MEANT ME!
Requester!
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
Okay..I'm relieved...
Caption: You want mah ice cream?
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
Caption:yes.
Requester!
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

kennyren wrote:

Caption:yes.


I'm captioning ur pic u must caption mine.... I'm with a bikini dress...
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
lol
caption" wtf. no
Requester!
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
I'm sparkling..
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
kk, i admit it....i don't get the rules
Requester!
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

kennyren wrote:

kk, i admit it....i don't get the rules


Example Only: Ur avii was bikini anime right? So tell mah avii what is she doin?
CO-CREATOR
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
she's eating ice cream
Moderator BEWARE!
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
Yup, its something like that.

Look, im gonna caption you're avi Kenny.

" eh, what are you looking at? "

just think of something funny or whatever that the avi is showing. if the avi is showing someone eating you can put:

" Yummyyyy, this is soo goood~ "

Understand? Now, caption mine key?

Requester!
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

kittymeo wrote:

Yup, its something like that.

Look, im gonna caption you're avi Kenny.

" eh, what are you looking at? "

just think of something funny or whatever that the avi is showing. if the avi is showing someone eating you can put:

" Yummyyyy, this is soo goood~ "

Understand? Now, caption mine key?



I'm captioning ur own avii coz it's the rules...Not in posting the forums..
I wanna shoot u!!!
Moderator BEWARE!
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 6/3/09 , edited 6/3/09

Antares18 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:

Yup, its something like that.

Look, im gonna caption you're avi Kenny.

" eh, what are you looking at? "

just think of something funny or whatever that the avi is showing. if the avi is showing someone eating you can put:

" Yummyyyy, this is soo goood~ "

Understand? Now, caption mine key?



I'm captioning ur own avii coz it's the rules...Not in posting the forums..
I wanna shoot u!!!


ops, i got it Wrong><!


HEYY, that's mean >D no shooting
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.