First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Hetalia Eye Twichers e.0
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

LadyYukki wrote:

Yes! That goood! we need memories of this *day dreams and sees russia* Waaa! Russia! *skips over to russia and drags him over* Okay! Russia is here and present! *shoving the plan into his hands* Okay then when Russia gets the bear....you help him hide it!....*looks away with a evil look* il make sure Canada knows about the bear..fufufu...


YEY xD and the plan proceeds in 1, 2, 3, now >:3

*rushes off to go with russia*

*giggles* muha~
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

Yes! That goood! we need memories of this *day dreams and sees russia* Waaa! Russia! *skips over to russia and drags him over* Okay! Russia is here and present! *shoving the plan into his hands* Okay then when Russia gets the bear....you help him hide it!....*looks away with a evil look* il make sure Canada knows about the bear..fufufu...


YEY xD and the plan proceeds in 1, 2, 3, now >:3

*rushes off to go with russia*

*giggles* muha~


*Waves you goodbye* Good luck~! xD *Hides china and hungry in a bush* Okay when i scream WAAAA! you jump out and start collecting memories! *grins and runs towards canada* okay il wait til Argie and russia get the bear...*hides behind a tree*
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

LadyYukki wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

Yes! That goood! we need memories of this *day dreams and sees russia* Waaa! Russia! *skips over to russia and drags him over* Okay! Russia is here and present! *shoving the plan into his hands* Okay then when Russia gets the bear....you help him hide it!....*looks away with a evil look* il make sure Canada knows about the bear..fufufu...


YEY xD and the plan proceeds in 1, 2, 3, now >:3

*rushes off to go with russia*

*giggles* muha~


*Waves you goodbye* Good luck~! xD *Hides china and hungry in a bush* Okay when i scream WAAAA! you jump out and start collecting memories! *grins and runs towards canada* okay il wait til Argie and russia get the bear...*hides behind a tree*


haha sure!! I'll await for your scream x3 *looks around*

good he just left the bear at that tree..but where is he going *looks around more*

oh the bathroom *grins*

okay this is our chance Russia *sneaks towards teh bear*
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
oh no *meep* kumajirou saw me.. well plan#2 now russia scare it to death!

then russia uses it's kol attack xD

yey! the bear fainted! we got him nows *smirks*
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

Yes! That goood! we need memories of this *day dreams and sees russia* Waaa! Russia! *skips over to russia and drags him over* Okay! Russia is here and present! *shoving the plan into his hands* Okay then when Russia gets the bear....you help him hide it!....*looks away with a evil look* il make sure Canada knows about the bear..fufufu...


YEY xD and the plan proceeds in 1, 2, 3, now >:3

*rushes off to go with russia*

*giggles* muha~


*Waves you goodbye* Good luck~! xD *Hides china and hungry in a bush* Okay when i scream WAAAA! you jump out and start collecting memories! *grins and runs towards canada* okay il wait til Argie and russia get the bear...*hides behind a tree*


haha sure!! I'll await for your scream x3 *looks around*

good he just left the bear at that tree..but where is he going *looks around more*

oh the bathroom *grins*

okay this is our chance Russia *sneaks towards teh bear*


*Clenches fist and cries tears of joy* yes!....they got the bear!....*looks out for Canada* EEPPP! *sees Canada coming back and starts waving arms around* Oiii! Argue!! *points in Canadas direction* He coming!! quickly
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

LadyYukki wrote:

*Clenches fist and cries tears of joy* yes!....they got the bear!....*looks out for Canada* EEPPP! *sees Canada coming back and starts waving arms around* Oiii! Argie!! *points in Canadas direction* He coming!! quickly


*looks around* meep. owkay now russia let's hide and wait for the signal *hides behind a big bush*
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

*Clenches fist and cries tears of joy* yes!....they got the bear!....*looks out for Canada* EEPPP! *sees Canada coming back and starts waving arms around* Oiii! Argie!! *points in Canadas direction* He coming!! quickly


*looks around* meep. owkay now russia let's hide and wait for the signal *hides behind a big bush*


*Sees them hide and wipes sweat from forehead* Phew! close one...looks up and sees Canada at tree getting teary* Now it time for my stage time!...*walks out towards Canada in style* Awwww....Whats up Canada?...*looks down at Canada looking up with sad teary eyes* wherez your bear?....*canada whispers what happened* WHAT!? YOUR BEARS GONE! WE MUST FIND IT! *picks up canada and runs towards a warehouse*
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

LadyYukki wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

*Clenches fist and cries tears of joy* yes!....they got the bear!....*looks out for Canada* EEPPP! *sees Canada coming back and starts waving arms around* Oiii! Argie!! *points in Canadas direction* He coming!! quickly


*looks around* meep. owkay now russia let's hide and wait for the signal *hides behind a big bush*


*Sees them hide and wipes sweat from forehead* Phew! close one...looks up and sees Canada at tree getting teary* Now it time for my stage time!...*walks out towards Canada in style* Awwww....Whats up Canada?...*looks down at Canada looking up with sad teary eyes* wherez your bear?....*canada whispers what happened* WHAT!? YOUR BEARS GONE! WE MUST FIND IT! *picks up canada and runs towards a warehouse*


*claps softly* wow!! I liked how you walked xD so great heehee~ now let us follow *smiles* sneaks towards the warehouse with teh other gang..this plan is going on very nicely *grins*
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

*Clenches fist and cries tears of joy* yes!....they got the bear!....*looks out for Canada* EEPPP! *sees Canada coming back and starts waving arms around* Oiii! Argie!! *points in Canadas direction* He coming!! quickly


*looks around* meep. owkay now russia let's hide and wait for the signal *hides behind a big bush*


*Sees them hide and wipes sweat from forehead* Phew! close one...looks up and sees Canada at tree getting teary* Now it time for my stage time!...*walks out towards Canada in style* Awwww....Whats up Canada?...*looks down at Canada looking up with sad teary eyes* wherez your bear?....*canada whispers what happened* WHAT!? YOUR BEARS GONE! WE MUST FIND IT! *picks up canada and runs towards a warehouse*


*claps softly* wow!! I liked how you walked xD so great heehee~ now let us follow *smiles* sneaks towards the warehouse with teh other gang..this plan is going on very nicely *grins*


*puts Canada down and shows him into the warehouse smirking darkly* Now lets find your bear......*pulls rope from pocket and walks up behind canada very slowly*......Dnt think we bad....we just want nice memories...*Canada turns around looking scared* WAAAAA! *jumps Canada and ties him up* Muha! Ohhh Argie you there? *look at 4 figures from the dark door*
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

LadyYukki wrote:

*puts Canada down and shows him into the warehouse smirking darkly* Now lets find your bear......*pulls rope from pocket and walks up behind canada very slowly*......Dnt think we bad....we just want nice memories...*Canada turns around looking scared* WAAAAA! *jumps Canada and ties him up* Muha! Ohhh Argie you there? *look at 4 figures from the dark door*


yes we're here! *grins hugely* and we're taking lot's of futage of this memory xD *gets nearer* aww..Canada you look so cute *yey! I feel lyk melting :]*
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

*puts Canada down and shows him into the warehouse smirking darkly* Now lets find your bear......*pulls rope from pocket and walks up behind canada very slowly*......Dnt think we bad....we just want nice memories...*Canada turns around looking scared* WAAAAA! *jumps Canada and ties him up* Muha! Ohhh Argie you there? *look at 4 figures from the dark door*


yes we're here! *grins hugely* and we're taking lot's of futage of this memory xD *gets nearer* aww..Canada you look so cute *yey! I feel lyk melting :]*


*Stands up with the other 4 and tower Canada smirking* Ohhhh yes melting indeed....and loads of memories need to be made...*Looks at argir* Okay now what should be do to our dear friends...*hangs the bear infront of the teary Canada smirking evily*
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

LadyYukki wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

*puts Canada down and shows him into the warehouse smirking darkly* Now lets find your bear......*pulls rope from pocket and walks up behind canada very slowly*......Dnt think we bad....we just want nice memories...*Canada turns around looking scared* WAAAAA! *jumps Canada and ties him up* Muha! Ohhh Argie you there? *look at 4 figures from the dark door*


yes we're here! *grins hugely* and we're taking lot's of futage of this memory xD *gets nearer* aww..Canada you look so cute *yey! I feel lyk melting :]*


*Stands up with the other 4 and tower Canada smirking* Ohhhh yes melting indeed....and loads of memories need to be made...*Looks at argie* Okay now what should be do to our dear friends...*hangs the bear infront of the teary Canada smirking evily*


well..let's make him a little calmer.. *looks at canada* you know ur soo cute when ur lyk that *smiles* here will give you the bear after we give you the time of your life *grins* *looks again* hey zoey~ look he said yes! muha~ so we can do it nows *laughs evily* well you go first, you are the commander *giggles*
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

*puts Canada down and shows him into the warehouse smirking darkly* Now lets find your bear......*pulls rope from pocket and walks up behind canada very slowly*......Dnt think we bad....we just want nice memories...*Canada turns around looking scared* WAAAAA! *jumps Canada and ties him up* Muha! Ohhh Argie you there? *look at 4 figures from the dark door*


yes we're here! *grins hugely* and we're taking lot's of futage of this memory xD *gets nearer* aww..Canada you look so cute *yey! I feel lyk melting :]*


*Stands up with the other 4 and tower Canada smirking* Ohhhh yes melting indeed....and loads of memories need to be made...*Looks at argie* Okay now what should be do to our dear friends...*hangs the bear infront of the teary Canada smirking evily*


well..let's make him a little calmer.. *looks at canada* you know ur soo cute when ur lyk that *smiles* here will give you the bear after we give you the time of your life *grins* *looks again* hey zoey~ look he said yes! muha~ so we can do it nows *laughs evily* well you go first, you are the commander *giggles*


*Smirks* il be very happy to start~!...*grins and wraps arms around his neck giggling* Nowww...my dear where to start?....hehe~! ...*smirks and kisses his neck*....Now i wonder what Argie will do....*smirks darkly and looks at china and hungry with their camera and camcorder* nice nice memories...
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

LadyYukki wrote:

*Smirks* il be very happy to start~!...*grins and wraps arms around his neck giggling* Nowww...my dear where to start?....hehe~! ...*smirks and kisses his neck*....Now i wonder what Argie will do....*smirks darkly and looks at china and hungry with their camera and camcorder* nice nice memories...


yey~ now my turn has come *grins hugely* what to doooo~ *comes closer to canada's face then kisses his face softly* hehe~ now how about we open up your shirt..I think it's getting hotter here *smirks*
Moderator
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

*Smirks* il be very happy to start~!...*grins and wraps arms around his neck giggling* Nowww...my dear where to start?....hehe~! ...*smirks and kisses his neck*....Now i wonder what Argie will do....*smirks darkly and looks at china and hungry with their camera and camcorder* nice nice memories...


yey~ now my turn has come *grins hugely* what to doooo~ *comes closer to canada's face then kisses his face softly* hehe~ now how about we open up your shirt..I think it's getting hotter here *smirks*


*GIggles* nice one Argie.....*grins and grabs his arms* Would you like to do the honour of undoing his shirt?...*smirks evily while canada gets teary*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.