First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Hetalia Eye Twichers e.0
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

hey I'm back *w* can somebody join me now? I want my target to be finland now xD


*jumping in out of nowhere*
did someone say.. Finland? Yeshh, I'm in, please can I be in? :D



OH ur here!! xD sure u can join! the moar the merrier x3 so can u think up a plan to lure him?
Posted 6/4/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

hey I'm back *w* can somebody join me now? I want my target to be finland now xD


*jumping in out of nowhere*
did someone say.. Finland? Yeshh, I'm in, please can I be in? :D



OH ur here!! xD sure u can join! the moar the merrier x3 so can u think up a plan to lure him?


Oh goodie~ :3 Now, just let me think.. *thinking* Well, we need to get Su-san out of the way, I wouldn't want him to find out our evil masterplans *glancing around nervously* Let's send him somewhere far, like Antarctica? *already scribbling a letter: 'An announcement from the king of Sweden..'* What do you need to get a Finn's interest..? Ah~, I've got it! For midsummer is almost here, let's arrange a fake parteh, and he'll be our special*only* guest!

How does that sound? :P

Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

hey I'm back *w* can somebody join me now? I want my target to be finland now xD


*jumping in out of nowhere*
did someone say.. Finland? Yeshh, I'm in, please can I be in? :D



OH ur here!! xD sure u can join! the moar the merrier x3 so can u think up a plan to lure him?


Oh goodie~ :3 Now, just let me think.. *thinking* Well, we need to get Su-san out of the way, I wouldn't want him to find out our evil masterplans *glancing around nervously* Let's send him somewhere far, like Antarctica? *already scribbling a letter: 'An announcement from the king of Sweden..'* What do you need to get a Finn's interest..? Ah~, I've got it! For midsummer is almost here, let's arrange a fake parteh, and he'll be our special*only* guest!

How does that sound? :P



yes yes I like that *claps* your very good at making this plan x3
Posted 6/5/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

hey I'm back *w* can somebody join me now? I want my target to be finland now xD


*jumping in out of nowhere*
did someone say.. Finland? Yeshh, I'm in, please can I be in? :D



OH ur here!! xD sure u can join! the moar the merrier x3 so can u think up a plan to lure him?


Oh goodie~ :3 Now, just let me think.. *thinking* Well, we need to get Su-san out of the way, I wouldn't want him to find out our evil masterplans *glancing around nervously* Let's send him somewhere far, like Antarctica? *already scribbling a letter: 'An announcement from the king of Sweden..'* What do you need to get a Finn's interest..? Ah~, I've got it! For midsummer is almost here, let's arrange a fake parteh, and he'll be our special*only* guest!

How does that sound? :P



yes yes I like that *claps* your very good at making this plan x3


so, should we fulfill this plan..? I can take care of Su-san aand.. do you want to plan what to do to that poor Tino..? *u*
Member
21311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
*puts a leash on liet*... cmmere doggie doggie
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

bloodbunny wrote:

*puts a leash on liet*... cmmere doggie doggie


haha okies? why did u put a leash on liet xD haha have fun with it *p*
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

hey I'm back *w* can somebody join me now? I want my target to be finland now xD


*jumping in out of nowhere*
did someone say.. Finland? Yeshh, I'm in, please can I be in? :D



OH ur here!! xD sure u can join! the moar the merrier x3 so can u think up a plan to lure him?


Oh goodie~ :3 Now, just let me think.. *thinking* Well, we need to get Su-san out of the way, I wouldn't want him to find out our evil masterplans *glancing around nervously* Let's send him somewhere far, like Antarctica? *already scribbling a letter: 'An announcement from the king of Sweden..'* What do you need to get a Finn's interest..? Ah~, I've got it! For midsummer is almost here, let's arrange a fake parteh, and he'll be our special*only* guest!

How does that sound? :P



yes yes I like that *claps* your very good at making this plan x3


so, should we fulfill this plan..? I can take care of Su-san aand.. do you want to plan what to do to that poor Tino..? *u*


what to do with tino? let's go with the plan when he's invited to that fake parteh x3 then we the stuff we do best to him xD so that's it >:3 ok..I'm making nows the invitation for tino *scribbling things* hehe there I'm done! then I'll send it now~ (waha~ that was fast) now u get rid su-san please *w* mwahahaha~
Posted 6/6/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

hey I'm back *w* can somebody join me now? I want my target to be finland now xD


*jumping in out of nowhere*
did someone say.. Finland? Yeshh, I'm in, please can I be in? :D



OH ur here!! xD sure u can join! the moar the merrier x3 so can u think up a plan to lure him?


Oh goodie~ :3 Now, just let me think.. *thinking* Well, we need to get Su-san out of the way, I wouldn't want him to find out our evil masterplans *glancing around nervously* Let's send him somewhere far, like Antarctica? *already scribbling a letter: 'An announcement from the king of Sweden..'* What do you need to get a Finn's interest..? Ah~, I've got it! For midsummer is almost here, let's arrange a fake parteh, and he'll be our special*only* guest!

How does that sound? :P



yes yes I like that *claps* your very good at making this plan x3


so, should we fulfill this plan..? I can take care of Su-san aand.. do you want to plan what to do to that poor Tino..? *u*


what to do with tino? let's go with the plan when he's invited to that fake parteh x3 then we the stuff we do best to him xD so that's it >:3 ok..I'm making nows the invitation for tino *scribbling things* hehe there I'm done! then I'll send it now~ (waha~ that was fast) now u get rid su-san please *w* mwahahaha~


yess, great job *thumbs up* *grabbing fake moustaches and taking the letter* Su-saaann~~! *handing him the letter, and watching while his reading**watching him write a letter to Tino**waving goodbye to him* bwahahahaa, he's gone for good *grinning evily*
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

hey I'm back *w* can somebody join me now? I want my target to be finland now xD


*jumping in out of nowhere*
did someone say.. Finland? Yeshh, I'm in, please can I be in? :D



OH ur here!! xD sure u can join! the moar the merrier x3 so can u think up a plan to lure him?


Oh goodie~ :3 Now, just let me think.. *thinking* Well, we need to get Su-san out of the way, I wouldn't want him to find out our evil masterplans *glancing around nervously* Let's send him somewhere far, like Antarctica? *already scribbling a letter: 'An announcement from the king of Sweden..'* What do you need to get a Finn's interest..? Ah~, I've got it! For midsummer is almost here, let's arrange a fake parteh, and he'll be our special*only* guest!

How does that sound? :P



yes yes I like that *claps* your very good at making this plan x3


so, should we fulfill this plan..? I can take care of Su-san aand.. do you want to plan what to do to that poor Tino..? *u*


what to do with tino? let's go with the plan when he's invited to that fake parteh x3 then we the stuff we do best to him xD so that's it >:3 ok..I'm making nows the invitation for tino *scribbling things* hehe there I'm done! then I'll send it now~ (waha~ that was fast) now u get rid su-san please *w* mwahahaha~


yess, great job *thumbs up* *grabbing fake moustaches and taking the letter* Su-saaann~~! *handing him the letter, and watching while his reading**watching him write a letter to Tino**waving goodbye to him* bwahahahaa, he's gone for good *grinning evily*


yes! *grins* now tino has gotten the letter..and he's now going to the room *w* hehehe~ he still thinks this is a fake parteh muha~
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
this is so fun mwahahaha!! (sorry I'm crazy ;D)
Posted 6/8/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

this is so fun mwahahaha!! (sorry I'm crazy ;D)


like, totally (no worries, me too :D)

*sees Tino approaching*
HOMIGOSH he's coming! *quickly shoving aRgie to the room and waits for Tino behind the door*

Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

this is so fun mwahahaha!! (sorry I'm crazy ;D)


like, totally (no worries, me too :D)

*sees Tino approaching*
HOMIGOSH he's coming! *quickly shoving aRgie to the room and waits for Tino behind the door*



*hides* mutters: yes our bait is here! *grins* you take the first move partner *smirks*
Posted 6/9/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

this is so fun mwahahaha!! (sorry I'm crazy ;D)


like, totally (no worries, me too :D)

*sees Tino approaching*
HOMIGOSH he's coming! *quickly shoving aRgie to the room and waits for Tino behind the door*



*hides* mutters: yes our bait is here! *grins* you take the first move partner *smirks*


I'll be happy to *smirk* *jumps in front of Tino* Well hello thar You are the first *coughcoughcoughonlycough* one to arrive to our party! ArGie and I will be your hosts tonight, right this way if you will? *leads him into the room* 'But it doesn't look like a party to me-eEEHHMMPPH!' *suddenly banzaiing and filling his mouth with a rag* *sitting on his back* whoa look, we've got him =3=

Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 6/10/09

SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


SonChin wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:

this is so fun mwahahaha!! (sorry I'm crazy ;D)


like, totally (no worries, me too :D)

*sees Tino approaching*
HOMIGOSH he's coming! *quickly shoving aRgie to the room and waits for Tino behind the door*



*hides* mutters: yes our bait is here! *grins* you take the first move partner *smirks*


I'll be happy to *smirk* *jumps in front of Tino* Well hello thar You are the first *coughcoughcoughonlycough* one to arrive to our party! ArGie and I will be your hosts tonight, right this way if you will? *leads him into the room* 'But it doesn't look like a party to me-eEEHHMMPPH!' *suddenly banzaiing and filling his mouth with a rag* *sitting on his back* whoa look, we've got him =3=



*grins* omg!! the plan totally worked out!! *evil laugh* now tino~ I promise you this will be a wonderful time for you ^w^
Posted 6/10/09
*tieing Tino's hands and legs* like, totally now, darling, let's get this party started *evil aura*
*whispering in Tino's ear* no need to yell for Su-san, he's having a date with penguins right now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.